Tyson Beckford Blabbing About Him And Shanina Shaik Sex Life

Long time readers of this blog will no I am no prude, however this interview Tyson Beckford gave at the front of the Victoria Secret’s show where his girlfriend Shanina Shaik was walking really goes into the inappropriate/too much information category.

Tyson who is 40 years old to Shanina’s 21 years have been living together in NYC and he shared where they have sex and how. Tyson met Shanina when he was a judge on Make Me A Supermodel. Shanina was runner up on the that show when she was a teenager. On the show Shanina had had a dalliance with Tom in the house, however shortly after the show finished she moved to New York, where Tyson “mentored” her.

Check out the link to FAB and click on the video and tell me if you think Tyson is saying far too much.

1 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 9:59 am }

In this case the verb should be ‘blagging’ not ‘blabbing’

2 Reese { 11.11.11 at 10:04 am }

Thats so slutty, sex on a motorbike. Whats with the age difference 40 and 21. And he used to be her judge on a reality show wtf……… girlfriend knows what she is doing

3 Katie { 11.11.11 at 10:06 am }

I remember on Make Me Me A Supermodel she was so trashy. She was with that Tom guy when he already had a girlfriend. Now she is with Tyson who was a mentor on the show. She sure hasn’t changed

4 Yasmine L { 11.11.11 at 10:08 am }

I know right @Katie

I never forget that Tom thing, she was my fave on the show until that happened. So funny she is with Tyson. He must have pulled strings to get her at the VSFS

5 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 10:17 am }

Raver
a suggested edit for accuracy
“she moved to New York, where Tyson “mentored” her” =
“she moved to New York, where Tyson mounted her”
Broom…Brroomm
no need to be subtle with this pair

6 Jessica { 11.11.11 at 10:17 am }

Grow up people, its not like any of you know what the girl is actually like. And if you have never had any naughty sex you guys are missing out. Sure Tyson shouldn’t tell the world about it, but really there is nothing wrong with it. Everyone has sex, what are you 13?

7 Sara { 11.11.11 at 10:32 am }

Shanina and Tom, how could I forget. Good to see she has upgraded. Even though he is 20 years older then her. I wasn’t a fan of her on the show (especially with the cheating), but its good to see her prove that just because your came from the model show dosen’t mean you will have a bad career. She could probably thank Tyson, he would have introduced her to agencies, and all the fashion people. She would probably be in the target catalogues if it wasn’t for him. Good luck to her anyway

8 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 10:33 am }

Hey Jessica, got any pics you can PM me?

9 Reality Raver { 11.11.11 at 12:15 pm }

Jessica – I don’t think the issue is the variation or the exploration in their sex life, it is more like that he was divulging about it so openly, with so many details. I thought the interviewer had a look on her face saying WTF when is the guy going to shut me down.

10 Carmen { 11.11.11 at 2:04 pm }

Nothing to raise your profile like your famous boyfriend talking about your sex life…

11 Reality Raver { 11.11.11 at 2:06 pm }

Carmen – good point I had not looked at it from that angle

12 Gina { 11.11.11 at 2:08 pm }

Tyson is disgusting, he made his girlfriend sound like a trashy girl. Let’s not forget she is only 20 (Tyson said 21, that’s not true). I wouldnt want my man telling the media about our sex life, so disrespectful. Especially when his gf is potrayed as being sweet and innocent. I remember in that show she was in she refused to strip down as she felt uncomfortable, I guess she has no problem about doing that now

13 Liam H { 11.11.11 at 2:11 pm }

I wonder if she would have been in the VSFS if it wasn’t for Tyson? She probably would be booking crappy commercial jobs in Australia. She is a very smart girl

14 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 2:17 pm }

I just feel sorry for the motorcyle

15 Ashley D { 11.11.11 at 2:19 pm }

Tyson is the one who introduced her to New York Model Management (her first agency), organized her first VS casting when she was 17, and took her to the What is sexy Victoria’s Secret party when on her 18th birthday. She has also been staying with him since she was 17 and moved to NY. Most new models when they move to NY move into model apartments, not Shanina. She knows exactly what she’s doing

16 Georgie { 11.11.11 at 2:26 pm }

Shanina 69er

17 Tegan { 11.11.11 at 2:46 pm }

Wow! Tyson has done a lot for Shanina. Can’t believe she has been living with him since she was 17, WTF!!!! Tyson is disgusting

18 Zina { 11.11.11 at 2:49 pm }

What can be said, Shanina is an opportunist. Girls gotta do what she’s gotta do

19 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 3:03 pm }

Tyson has given me a good idea though…yeah…really.

Me this weekend, seductively airing my beer gut whilst watching Hells Kitchen with Mrs Boner:
“It’s like 86 degrees in here…” and I deepen my tone, Barry White style, to add “You know how it is”.
Mrs Boner, perplexed: “What the fuck are you talking about?”
Me, doing the Phil Keogh eye-brow lift: “um, it’s like 86 degrees in here”
Mrs Boner: “Get your own beer you lazy bastard, I’m not a beer wench you know”
Me: “That’s not what I meant..I..ah…oh bugger it…call me back if Gordon smashes someone’s face in a raw Beef Wellington…I’m just going to the fridge.”

Thanks Tyson. But like all good ideas, I guess it’s all about the execution.

20 sue { 11.11.11 at 6:08 pm }

“…Good to also see you concerned with the big problems in the world like there being “no brothers in the magazines”. I guess having one in White House just doesn’t count, does it?…

PURE GOLD !!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

21 Wurstsemmel { 11.11.11 at 8:12 pm }

“I just feel sorry for the motorcyle”

LMAO at that one, CB

22 brain dead dave { 11.13.11 at 3:52 pm }

Cest la vie ,Shagnina.

My computer blew up after years of service,will be out of action for a few days.

23 Pippa Middleton Reportedly Dumped By Alex Loudon | Luxury Brand { 11.14.11 at 10:42 am }

[…] Ty&#115on Beckford re&#118e&#97l&#115 too &#109uc&#104 infor&#109&#97tion &#97bout &#104i&#115 &#115… – &#82eali&#116y &#82avi&#110gs […]

24 MelbourneGirl:) { 11.28.11 at 11:58 am }

Hey im actually friends with Shanina from Hoppers Crossing, and she is an awesome person to know, shes caring and very down to earth, u guys just say that because you dont know her! Even though Tyson is like WAY older than her im happy for her. Her on/off boyfriend at the time of Make Me A Supermodel before TOM just wasnt right for her, im happy she is doing well in her career :) sending love from WERRIBEE 3020

25 koori Girl { 03.01.12 at 10:25 am }

werribee’s actually 3030.. if you meant that! im also from werribee and i didnt know shanina personally but i knew the girls she hung around and they say she’s lovely! im really proud for her that she became something big from werribee and all the people that said she would never get there and laughed at her.. well.. who’s laughing now losers :-) :-)

26 Shanina Shaik Denies Tyson Beckford Made Her | reality ravings { 04.03.12 at 7:44 am }

[…] I think he is a bit of a douche particularly after he divulged details of the couples sex life at the Victoria Secrets show. Related PostsNovember 11, 2011 — Tyson Beckford Blabbing About Him And Shanina Shaik Sex […]