The Celebrity Apprentice – Lara Bingle is Lazy and Jason Coleman Again Takes Over

Lara Bingle better not be wanting a character reference from any of her team mates as neither Jason Coleman nor Pauline Hanson were impressed with her contribution to the task. She certainly is a person who makes a living out of doing nothing.

Jason Coleman said “She was a waste of space”, and Pauline was getting exasperated because she appeared to be playing with her hair more then picking up props and costumes for the show. Also her diplomacy skills need working on and she asked her whether Pauline was having a hot flush.

Pauline muttered “I wish you would have a hot flush and do something.”

Clearly Lara thought it was beneath her to do shopping as she usually gets “stuff sent to her”. Lara also told Pauline Hanson she wouldn’t become Prime Minister because “You can’t remember my name”. That would be the only reason I would vote for Pauline Hanson.

However she did tell Jason Coleman that the kids thought he was crazy.

“Crazy fun?” he asks. “No crazy crazy” she responded.

Tonight Jason Coleman was teamed up with Pauline Hanson and as it was another performance challenge for school kids, Jason put his hand up to be project manager. Pauline clearly did not think that him losing the last two performance related challenges were a problem.

In fact three losses in a row does go someway to diminishing his brand as a talent in this field.

I know he says “I have the largest dance school in the world” but really? I doubt it. There would be some in China and India that would have more than the 800 kids he claims. Also the constant “I choreographed a $10 million show in Moscow” bragging is starting to get tedious.

Yes Jason is intense, but he is also a tad narcisstic. For someone who claimed to have an affinity with children he did not have any idea about how to engage with them. In fact it was uncomfortable to watch the show, which was all about Jason,  and how he dealt with the kids towards the end. when they were getting restless.

He was yelling at them to be quiet in a rather manic way. The kids described him as mad and angry.

Oh and Target must have been thrilled to have their brand promoted with a play on words which was a mimic of a speech impediment.

Jonathan Coleman former Simon Townsend’s Wonder World alumni, was also helping the team out with writing and narrating. He just did the job and got on with it.

The other team consisted of Shane Crawford, Julia Morris and Jesinta Campbell. Shane took on the Project Manager role. There appeared to be some tension arising between Jesinta and Julia but maybe they were just tired.

Jesinta suggested Julia for the narrator role as it is normally “a grandmotherly type”. Then Jesinta had a fan moment when Katrina Rowntree, another Simon Townsend alumni, showed up and Jesinta suggested she should narrate instead of Julia as she “was a TV presenter”. Not sure what the logic was around that one.

Also she was concerned Katrina’s role of the Queen was not big enough. Katrina was like “I don’t mind”.

Their play was much more engaging for the children and this was backed up in the board room when they were told they won.

The look that Jason Coleman gave Shane Crawford after he had been told he had won was priceless, it was pure loathing and disbelief. He then put his stage face back on.

Jason Coleman and Pauline will be battling it out for survival on Tuesday night’s episode.

1 Georgie { 11.15.11 at 6:38 am }

Another priceless moment in the boardroom was Dodge Coleman saying that as they were a team of only two he was naturally responsible for doing most of the work so it was ‘I’ this and ‘I’ that.
When Mr Bouris started asking about the inappropriate song using the play on the lisp Dodge started using the term ‘we’, as in ‘we’ thought this and ‘we’ thought that.

2 Georgie { 11.15.11 at 6:47 am }

I also think Dodge fancied he was one of the Wiggles for a moment there during ‘his’ show.

3 littlepetal { 11.15.11 at 7:02 am }

LOL when Lara said she hates shopping. What a brag ” I get stuff sent to me” She is a nobody in the States. She will have to shop there. Her performance was appalling. I think she is on some giggle juice. All she does is giggle and laugh. Never take anything seriously. Just laugh when she told Pauline she forgot the hat and then said she saw some but did not pick one up.

4 Isabel { 11.15.11 at 7:03 am }

If Jason was concerned about ‘damaging his brand’ he must have expected to win, otherwise he shouldn’t have gone on the show. For goodness sake, biggest dance school in the world, $10million show in Moscow (that makes it 4?? shows this week). Last night was all about ‘me’ – twinkle, twinkle I’m a star …… FFS, he is a nasty little man and will be a very bitchy loser if he gets fired tonight and that will make for great viewing!

5 PollyB { 11.15.11 at 7:16 am }

Yes, Jason Coleman is a nasty narcissistic little man. His brand deserves to be damaged.

6 seepi { 11.15.11 at 7:30 am }

Parts of his play were good, but it went over the kids’ heads I think. He was good in parts too, but a bit aggressive when the kids got noisy – after he got them to sing a noisy song.

I think the fuss about Thing a Thong was a bit over the top. I wouldn’t be offended. I just think kids don’t get those type of plays on words anyway.

I missed the other team’s play – was it good? I would have been frustrated with how long it took julia to get to a script too.

And Jason got his own back on Lara by getting her to wear that tinsel tent.

7 smauge { 11.15.11 at 8:02 am }

“Laura” Bingle was as handy as a man short. Jason must have been within a few millibars of wringing her neck. I almost suspect she was sent in to sabotage Team “Unity”.
Jason must wish he was fired a few weeks ago, when he could have left with his dignity intact. Same with Pauline for that matter. She was also looking good earlier in the comp, now she’s coming off as in impatient bitch.
As much as I’d love to see Pauline go, I think Jason “I’m a star” Coleman has choreographed his last apprentice show. (His 469th for the year.)

8 Picnic { 11.15.11 at 8:33 am }

Lazy Lara also came accross as extremley dumb with zero people skills

Dodge has got to go! Three failed shows from a man who can’t stop blathering on about how good he is, blah blah blah. I didn’t like the way he spoke to the children when they got roudy but didnt mind the thing a thong pun.

9 Calliegirl { 11.15.11 at 9:14 am }

Please Mr Bouris get rid of Jason. He is tiring – and very smarmy!!

10 Reality Raver { 11.15.11 at 9:42 am }

Georgie – Spot on about the “I” and “we” I missed it completely. I think it will be an interesting board room tonight as Pauline Hanson is not too shabby in shoving the blame on someone else.

Little Petal – the constant hair playing did my head in

Isabel and Polly B- Interesting on how over a course of the series a persons rep can change. At first he was the intense hard worker, taking it all very seriously. Now it is control freak. It also says some interesting things about group dynamics. Once he felt comfortable or some of the other males had gone he decided he was going to dominate.

Seepi – the other teams play was more engaging and broke down “the fourth wall”

Smauge – LOL – you have made a great point, sometimes it must be better to be fired early before you damage yourself. Something to remember for all contestants in these shows. Oh and good to know you are still counting… Does his shows include all the performances of Hairspray, I suspect it does.

Picnic – he communicated at the kids not with the kids.

Calliegirl – Will be very surprised if he can survive this.

11 Leop { 11.15.11 at 9:59 am }

Lara also irritated judges on Dancing with the Stars with no shows for rehearsals, not taking any of it seriously etc – one would have thought she’d have pulled her sox up after Todd gave her a mouthful re her behaviour, but no ………..

12 ExEssex { 11.15.11 at 12:16 pm }

‘Laura’ Bingle really needs to reassess her appearances on these reality shows as it keeps on pointing to her being dumb, lazy and did I mention dumb??

13 TMC { 11.15.11 at 12:42 pm }

I thought Lara Bingle was spose to be fat.

14 Georgie { 11.15.11 at 12:58 pm }

Inna Bingle – no wonder Michael Clarke had to run her out for a duck.

She’s an outstanding non-talent who is always seeking attention, but she’s such a dimwit she doesn’t know what to do with the attention when she gets it.

I think Fevola was the only one to recognise her real potential.

Australia’s Paris Hilton without the $$$$$$

15 Angie { 11.15.11 at 1:43 pm }

Didn’t like Julia Morris much before, but really love her in Celebrity Apprentice … here’s Julia’s take on the leave Britney alone video
LOL

Did CH 9 air a spoiler regarding who gets the boot tonight ?
During the 11am news today, they had an ad for tomorrows Today Show saying they have an interview with one of the contestants. They mentioned the name of said contestant.. haven’t been watching that closely but don’t they only do those interviews when they’ve been booted off ?

16 Leop { 11.15.11 at 1:52 pm }
17 Wurstsemmel { 11.15.11 at 2:00 pm }

In terms of brands, Jason is the Greece of the Celebrity Apprentice with his brand seeking fast. I liked him at the beginning, he seemed to work hard but, as the team numbers have dwindled, his true colours have been revealed. The control freak, the constant big noting himself…really, 400o shows this week Jason?…YAWN…..what’s that? Moscow?….YAWN, the sucking up, the ‘I understand kids’ when it’s clearly obvious he doesn’t have a clue the way he talked to them….talk about low tolerance…the show man who has team led 3 highly appropriate challenges and dropped the ball on every single one…Jason, you’ve overstayed your welcome.

Lara…or is that Laura?…..I hope the reality show never gets off the ground. What are we going to watch? You sitting home while packages get delivered to you so you don’t have to expose yourself to the great unwashed by doing your own shoppping? You fiddling with your hair, topping up your tangerine tan or puffing up those lips a bit more? I don’t know where the bloody hell you were before that stupid campaign and I wish you’d get back there.

Julia? She’s the star of this, no doubt. Find the comments to camera hilarious….especially the Pauline Hanson snake comments…..but I have to say, Julia, a touch of plagiarism from Steve Martin last night with your character name.

Shane, or is that Tooter Scooter?, still don’t get what you add.

Jessinta, a little threatened by the wonderful Ms. Morris I think.

Boardroom tonight. Cya Jason.

18 brain dead dave { 11.15.11 at 2:56 pm }

I enjoyed watching Pauline amongst a number of Asian schoolchildren.

It took Lara Bingle to make Ms Hanson look relatively competent last night.

19 Georgie { 11.15.11 at 3:03 pm }

Welcome back bdd – how’s the new computer?

20 brain dead dave { 11.15.11 at 3:08 pm }

Well thanks ,Georgie . I’m at the local library , freeloading on the Australian taxpayer and using the computers there.

If Jason were to go tonight , as well as the unbearable Pops Wishart from X factor,it’ll be great.

21 Reality Raver { 11.15.11 at 3:18 pm }

BDD – I would like to see Johnny Ruffo go before Andrew, not that I will weep tears for either.

22 AngelSN86 { 11.15.11 at 3:19 pm }

I didn’t get the whole drama over ‘thing a thong’ but the whole skit seemed to go right over the kids’ heads. I thought it was just stupid and lame, lol. And as if anyone would buy grey-haired Jason as ‘a little boy’. Plus he was too aggressive in trying to quiet them down.

The other team definitely had the kids more engaged, other than the bit where they rambled on and the kids lost interest a bit but then they got it back at the end. The pies thing was classic slapstick stuff that kids love. They seemed to keep it more simple and it looked like that worked.

I am happy for Mark Bouris to just can the whole Team Unity tonight, I want Jason and Pauline both gone. But surely Jason has to go, he has now failed 3 performance tasks despite going on and on about how he choreographed 50million performances yesterday or whatever. He took over the task, thats why Pauline didn’t contribute much, she had no choice. She went a bit crazy in the shop though, are you allowed to just take the display trees from Target, including all the baubles attached?

23 brain dead dave { 11.15.11 at 3:30 pm }

I was asked to ditch my wooden leg and hook when playing a pirate in a primary school performance because it might have offended kids with disablity. Also to change lyrics to songs that have been around for yonks to make them more gender inclusive. Canberra was gung ho on that sort of stuff.

RR, I think Johnny Ruffo has improved in the last two weeks,wheras Pops is having a full blown Farnzy psychosis and it’s just embarrassing to watch..

24 brain dead dave { 11.15.11 at 3:49 pm }

We should be grateful that Dodge didn’t come up with a title like “Swing a Schlong”.

25 Hmm... { 11.15.11 at 3:50 pm }

Who the hell is Johnny Ruffo and Farnzy?! …are you talkin’ Celebrity Apprentince?!

26 brain dead dave { 11.15.11 at 3:54 pm }

Sorry,Hmm, it was a brief observation about Xfactor in reply to RR and you’re better off not knowing who those people are ,anyway.

27 Hmm... { 11.15.11 at 5:18 pm }

hmm…

28 ange { 11.15.11 at 6:05 pm }

I couldn’t decide if Lara Bingle was not taking the task seriously or whether she is an air-head (and I thought her hair looked much better longer). No wonder ole Mamma P was having hot flushes.

29 Lydia { 11.15.11 at 7:29 pm }

Deborah Thomas is a very savvy intelligent woman, Brad might be a little keen on Jase methinks

30 Lydia { 11.15.11 at 7:32 pm }

OMG the real snake continues…no!!

31 Georgie { 11.15.11 at 8:00 pm }

Dodge has done it again.

32 Nicole { 11.15.11 at 8:54 pm }

Is Brad gay Lydia? Is that what you’re implying?

33 Susanne { 11.15.11 at 9:44 pm }

Interesting that on tonight’s showdown with Hansen and the Mr Look at Me, I’m a Star Coleman, he got to stay and Pauline got the bullet! We can all argue about who has brains or not, but what about Mr Bouris Sir? Is he stupid? Surely he has been watching what we watch and can see the over controlling, self promoting Coleman and know that he is not a team player. I have lost all confidence in Bouris. I wouldn’t have a worm like Coleman work for me for 5 minutes. He can’t be trusted, is only in it for himself (no good for my company!), can’t work with a team (so can’t manage one), and doesn’t win the challenges. So Mr Bouris, Sir, how is he delivering? I was just stunned when Bouris said it is “all about delivery”. Hello? don’t we teach our kids that it is all about teamwork? All about the journey and not the prize? All about having a go? This is old school business and I thought Bouris was way ahead of the pack on this, but I was wrong.

34 smauge { 11.16.11 at 7:18 am }

Jason is incompetent. I think he let Pauline slip about three words in before he interrupted! Not good enough Jason! You have to get in there as soon as she OPENS HER MOUTH!
I can see where Sir Bouris of Oz is coming from, but he really had to choose from the lesser of two evils. It was always going to be a lose/lose situation.
It matters not, Twinkle Twinkle I’m A Star won’t pip the other three for the title. My money is still on Julia or Shane.

35 littlepetal { 11.20.11 at 9:19 pm }

Sarah Murdoch got is right. She said the models of today expect everything to be handed to them on a platter. They got the opportunity but do not want to work hard and whinge all the time if they need to do the hard yard. Best description of Laura Bingle!!!

36 Chrislyn townsend | Premierpb { 03.01.12 at 7:35 am }