Julia Morris Does A Skit About Jason And Pauline Has A Swipe At Him
Thanks to Angie for placing this skit in the comment of the recap of last night’s Celebrity Apprentice, and it is so amusing I thought it merited its own blog post.
Also in TV WEEK this week there seems to have been a bit of fracas between Jason Coleman and Pauline Hanson.
The article says:
“I’ve been told that Jason I’m more concerned with the publicity I’m getting rather than bringing in the dollars [for charity],” a furious Pauline Hanson tells TV WEEK.
“And I’m disgusted, because that isn’t the case at all. I don’t – and never have – chased publicity. Everybody knows who I am, and I think with some of these celebrities….. their egos got in the way, [as] they weren’t recognised = that’s [their] problem.”
“Pauline gets upset about a lot of things,” Jason 41, says. “That was my truth that day. I think everybody was on the show for self-serving reasons.”
I don’t tend to believe that Pauline is not after publicity why else would she be on the show.
Jason also talks about why he went on the show:
In hindsight, Jason says that Celebrity Apprentice was the “best thing [I’ve] ever done in [my] whole life,”, but admits that when he was knee-deep in boardroom slanging matches, he just wanted to head for the hills.
“I’d wake up every morning and think, ‘What the hell am I doing? Why am I doing this?’ [I wanted to leave] for about two weeks,” the former So You Think You Can Dance Australia judge says.
“We were doing 5.30am starts and 10.30pm finishes – 16 hour days – and then every Friday night I’d fly to Singapore, do a TV show there on Saturday and Sunday and then fly back and go straight to the set. I did that for four weeks.”
But now with his head firmly focused on the game, Jason says he wants to take out the title.
“I think I should win,” he boasts. “I think I should definitely win.”
Also the article has some inside Celebrity Apprentice gossip:
- There’s a reason you don’t see Shane Crawford spouting off against the other apprentices – it’s because he’s flying under the radar. Insiders claim that the former AFL player is quite the “strategic” player.
- While Deni says she calls the show “reality, reality TV” because it’s edited so much that it’s far from being “real”, show gossips spill there’s nothing unreal about it at all – what you see is just how Deni behaved.
- Jason was reportedly disappointed the opposing team landed the ever-bubbly Catriona Rowntree as guest helper while he was teamed with Lara Bingle and Jonathan Coleman.
- On the night that Polly Porter was fired, sources reveal everyone thought it was going to be Deni.
- After bizarre outbursts from Max Markson insiders are concerned about how it will affect his own PR business post-Celebrity Apprentice.