Pauline Hanson Lashes Out On Celebrity Apprentice Co-Stars

Pauline Hanson may not have fired up last night in the board room but she certainly did to the Daily Telegraph.

Mark Bouris told Pauline she was fired last night after she and Jason Coleman lost the children’s play challenge. (See recap – Just Call Jason Coleman Mr Teflon)

She says that Julia Morris and Jason Coleman are playing the game. She also calls Lara Bingle “precious” and “rude”.

The article states:

She claimed Morris could not be trusted – saying one thing to her face, then recording “bitchy” remarks behind Hanson’s back.

“It was those comments behind the scenes, off camera. You don’t know what she’s saying. She’s trying to be funny, but they’re not funny, she’s really being bitchy. That’s how I’ve taken it and I don’t like it,” Hanson told The Daily Telegraph.

By the end of last week’s P&O challenge, she said she had lost faith in Morris, concerned she was being “set up.”

“I like fair play. I’ve copped it through politics where you think you’ve got a teammate with you and you haven’t. Behind your back they are knifing you. I don’t operate like that. Always be up front with people, don’t sink the boot in.”

Taking aim at her final challenge teammate Coleman, she said Bouris had fired the wrong celebrity, arguing it was the dance instructor who had lead four challenges and failed.

“Here we have Jason who virtually led four challenges that failed and hasn’t been sacked. I think on quite a few occasions he should have been.”

Even Lara Bingle copped a spray for her cameo, with Hanson dissing her as “precious” and “very rude.”

The two clashed during the school challenge, when Bingle arrived late for her guest appearance, then dragged her feet as Hanson tried to rush around sourcing props.

It is a pity Pauline didn’t get a bit feisty in the boardroom last night as it would have been quality TV viewing.

1 smauge { 11.16.11 at 7:41 am }

Let me get this straight – Pauline has accused Julia Morris of saying nice things about her while she’s there then bitching behind her back.
Then in the very next breath she bags out Jason after totally praising him when she was sitting next to him in the boardroom. hmmm…
And get a sense of humour Pauline! Julia is hilarious and you are a cow. Always have been, always will be.

2 Georgie { 11.16.11 at 8:04 am }

Pathetic Pauline always appears to not quite know herself, exactly what it is she’s on about. Either that or she’s just plain inarticulate. What use is a polly who can’t get their message across?

3 littlepetal { 11.16.11 at 8:25 am }

Her comment on ‘Laura’ Bingle is spot on.

4 Georgie { 11.16.11 at 8:47 am }

littlepetal – touché

5 Wurstsemmel { 11.16.11 at 9:16 am }

This article just gives me flashbacks of Julia doing ‘the snake’.

Pauline, for me, you didn’t have any credibility as a politician in the first place, you certainly don’t have now. Still, there’s always another electoral pot to drain…..

6 Culinary Boner { 11.16.11 at 9:53 am }

Based on last night’s board room I thought Pauline was playing a longer-term strategy – to come out of the show appearing a ‘woman of integrity’ and ‘a woman of the people’. Both the sort of attributes that help to get your mouth firmly around the electoral commission’s teat to sup of the public purse again. But clearly I was wrong, as she immediately goes and blurts this stuff out. Obviously ‘Laura’ Bingo got her so enraged – and who can blame her here – that she forgot the game plan. Oh well, ‘Laura’ might have some use – aside from the obvious – after all.

7 megan { 11.16.11 at 10:21 am }

Its a shame you had to go… I believe it was the wrong choice. Jason should have been fired. The overall play was not that great and the way he spoke to the children was terrible.

He has always spoken down to others and believes his decisions are the right ones…and the way he speak to everyone after they are fired is a load of S*** Sorry Jason but i did like you before i sore you on this show no i think your nothing but a pig..

Sorry to see you go pauline..

8 smauge { 11.16.11 at 10:22 am }

No Megan! He’s the ZEN MASTER! Didn’t you hear him drop that one in between all the yes Sir Bourises?

9 Georgie { 11.16.11 at 10:58 am }

Zen = self-realisation through meditation and ritual.

Dodge = self-realisation through vain, conceited ego stroking – his own and anyone else he needs to along the way.

I say Dodge Master is a more apt description.

10 Culinary Boner { 11.16.11 at 11:05 am }

The links to Mr G on another post are spot on.

Lucky for the kids Jase didn’t launch into this performance:

11 Block Fan { 11.16.11 at 12:47 pm }

what was with Jason going all “momma P” and gangsta like at the end when Pauline as leaving? Looked ridiculous!

12 littlepetal { 11.16.11 at 3:02 pm }

Tonight episode is 1.5hrs and not 1hr

13 brain dead dave { 11.16.11 at 3:05 pm }

Mr Bouris made the best choice. It was a shit sandwich.

The egotistical crawler or the dumb,embezzling “pullitician”?

14 Culinary Boner { 11.16.11 at 3:41 pm }

Zen master!!?? That was close to the smack-down funniest line of the night, smauge.

Though I think he’s more a Grand Master of Tantric Ego-stroking – his own and whoever he’s sucking up to.

His performance just goes on…and on…and on….and on…and on..and on…in a piston-like repetition of EGO-thrust/GROVEL-withdrawal… until Mr Bouris sir finally gives up asking him any more questions. I reckon Jase could talk about himself to camera for as long as that excruciating Warhol film of the Empire State Building in slow mo (more than 8 hours). Though perhaps he will eventually get to the ‘money shot’ by being this show’s last man standing. Here’s hoping. Fingers-crossed for you Jase! I’m lovin’ ya simply because you’ve become my favourite non-intentional, one-man comedy show for sometime now. My last favourite was The Office’s David Brent. And he was fictional!!

15 Culinary Boner { 11.16.11 at 4:47 pm }

“If at first you don’t succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried” –
David Brent

16 Georgie { 11.16.11 at 4:56 pm }

CB – I think his best line in this case would be:
“You have to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back”.

17 Culinary Boner { 11.16.11 at 5:03 pm }

Yep Georgie, spot on in this case.

18 jord { 11.16.11 at 10:00 pm }

I actually loved Lara Bingle in this, as time goes on I like that girl more and more. Not sure why though, she always seems so awkward, maybe thats what endears her to me.

19 Block Fan { 11.16.11 at 10:43 pm }

Out of Jesinta, Jason, Shane and Julia tonight I surprisingly think that Julia contributed the least.

20 smauge { 11.17.11 at 7:27 am }

I think you’re on an island jord.

21 Anonymous { 11.17.11 at 10:43 pm }

Lara bingle is a spoilt bitch who has no idea how to be anything than a toothy c grade celeb