Warwick Capper Has Got His Own TV Show

A reality show can revive your career even if you are eliminated in the first two episodes. Well this is the case for Warwick Capper who was eliminated from Celebrity Apprentice in the first week.

The Herald Sun is reporting that he has scored his own TV show.

The article states:

The footy larrikin will head to the US in coming weeks to interview Pamela Anderson, Hugh Hefner, Vin Diesel and our own Hugh Jackman.

Capper described his new take on the reality TV recipe as “a cross between Wayne’s World and the Kardashians”.

“I’m unique, everyone loves me and I tell it like

it is, so it won’t be a boring show in a studio,” Capper said.

“I’m also going to host other segments for Nine at the Olympics in England and help get the ratings up.

“It’ll be a bit like Roy and HG.”

According to Capper, the Nine Network has agreed to 13 episodes, two this year and 11 next year.

Channel 9 would not confirm the rumours, but Capper’s management said the show was set to be “road-tested” on Go!

I am presuming the Kardashian part of the show is his outfits, and the Wayne’s World aspect of it is his hair.

Maybe Channel NINE are just giving Capper his own show so they can hook in some celebrities for season two of Celebrity Apprentice.

1 LolaLee { 11.16.11 at 11:54 pm }

Sounds like the new Norman Gunstein, except Capper is serious

2 Culinary Boner { 11.17.11 at 9:11 am }

Warwick’s laid-back interview technique is sure to have them standing to attention as exampled here:-

3 Mrs T { 11.17.11 at 9:24 am }

oh dear me you can’t help but love him “I’m unique, everyone loves me” maybe we all need a little Warwick Capper confidence?

4 smauge { 11.17.11 at 10:07 am }

I immediately thought of Gunstan too LolaLee! But you’ve been duped if you think he’s serious. He knows he’s a joke and he makes a living out of it, just like Garry McDonald did when all those celebrities thought Gunstan was real when interviewed by him.

5 Wurstsemmel { 11.17.11 at 10:58 am }

My first thought was WHY?

6 smauge { 11.17.11 at 10:59 am }

I’m more like Why did it take so long? He’s made for car crash TV.

7 Georgie { 11.17.11 at 11:03 am }

CB that’s gross – I hope he’s dipping it in paint – ha ha ha!

8 Culinary Boner { 11.17.11 at 1:12 pm }

There is NO way Wazza will be able to outdo Gunston…

*Coincidently Sally Struthers went on to bigger things as a South Park send-up in the episodes that featuring the African famine victim kid – Starvin’ Marvin – http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150037/sally-struthers

9 Culinary Boner { 11.17.11 at 1:32 pm }

Georgie, as with all art it’s a case of ‘been there, done that’ as Warhol had previously used his un-dipped dick as an artistic implement (well, as more of a paint applicator I suppose): http://www.warholstars.org/aw76p.html