Natalie Bassingthwaite or Fifi Box To Replace Sonia Kruger On Dancing With The Stars

There are lot of rumours in TV land this week. The big one was Sonia Kruger is tipped to be hosting next years Big Brother.

Now the new rumours are about who will replace her on Dancing On The Stars.

The Daily Telegraph is saying Natalie Bassingthwaite will take over the role, however Fifi Box also wants the role.

Which one would you prefer?

1 Leop { 11.18.11 at 7:28 am }

Neither – both have irrating voices – the best female tv host is Natalie from Farmer Wants A Wife – very classy; the judges have to go; they are such has-beens.

2 Georgie { 11.18.11 at 7:54 am }

Agree Leop on the judges. Todd and Helen stopped competing before the ark and are so not up to date with the recent trends. They arge with each other and belittle the pro partners some of whom are current champions. Helen Ritchie dresses like those midget beauty queens with all the frills and ruffles.

I think Fifi would be better than the never been Nat Bass.

3 SED { 11.18.11 at 8:00 am }

Fifi comes across as genuine, and she is a fan of the show. Nat Bass unfortunately can be quite annoying. I tend to think contestants would rather speak to Fifi than Nat.

4 Calliegirl { 11.18.11 at 8:37 am }

Cannot stand Fifi’s voice, so would probably stop watching it if she gets the spot! Nat Bas was okay when she was on So You Think You Can Dance.

5 Leop { 11.18.11 at 9:33 am }

Nat Bas tries so hard to have that husky annoying voice – I think she does alot of voice overs & intros & commecials – mainly Ch.10; step 1 – mute. Meanwhile Deni would stir the pot both with judges and contestants – lets have Maxy as a judge! Chaos

6 Trent { 11.18.11 at 9:37 am }

Fifi Box for sure…. although if i had my choice of anyone else it would be Natalie Garonzi or Rachel Finch

7 Culinary Boner { 11.18.11 at 9:42 am }

My vote’s for Quality Box

8 Craig { 11.18.11 at 9:43 am }

I think Fifi is a better fit with Daniel McPherson

9 Cheryl { 11.18.11 at 11:35 am }

I like Fifi and she’s actually competed on the show before so she’d have a much better idea of what the contestants are going through. Nat has hosted before but I think being a past competitor really helps with the empathy, it’s something Sonia was sometimes missing.

10 Wurstsemmel { 11.18.11 at 11:54 am }

Yep, Fifi. She has a bit of warmness and personality. Can’t stand NatB.

11 Georgie { 11.18.11 at 11:57 am }

Cheryl – I agree. I really like Fifi and find her enthusiasm and humour quite infectious. A good lusty woman. I think Russell Brand would run off with her if he was free – and so would my partner!

12 seepi { 11.18.11 at 1:37 pm }

Fifi for me too – although NAt B was good on dancing. Either would be ok.

I normally hate that over the top enthusiasm people cultivate (weather people in particular) but Fifi actually seems to be genuinely enthusiastic and bubbly.

13 Susan { 11.18.11 at 2:23 pm }

Yep agreed – Fifi for me!

14 brain dead dave { 11.18.11 at 2:31 pm }

I can’t stand Fifi. She should be in a box- a pine one.

15 Reality Raver { 11.18.11 at 2:41 pm }

Trent – the Rachel Finch suggestion is a good one and she is signed to Seven I think. Only issue is – would be thought to be too young by the shows demographic. But may also bring in a younger audience.

16 Culinary Boner { 11.18.11 at 2:58 pm }

Who’s Rachel Finch?

17 Georgie { 11.18.11 at 3:35 pm }

CB – she was Australia’s entrant in the 2009 Miss Universe (came 3rd). She’s been on Celebrity Masterchef and DWTS which resulted in a relationship with her dance partner Michael Miziner. I think they’re now engaged.

18 Culinary Boner { 11.18.11 at 3:39 pm }

So in other words she’s a nobody

19 Calliegirl { 11.18.11 at 5:16 pm }

Rachel Finch also did commentary recently during the Spring Racing Carnival on Ch 7. She is VERY sure of herself. I think Ch 7 are grooming her for bigger things!!

20 Leop { 11.18.11 at 5:29 pm }

Jestina would also be a classy hostess if they are looking at younger upcomers on TV –

21 PollyB { 11.19.11 at 8:52 am }

I agree with BDD.
Ever heard her try and string t-t-t, b-b-b-, t-t-two words together on radio?

22 Mia { 11.19.11 at 10:50 am }

I like the Rachel Finch suggestion over Fifi or Nat. Or how about Kylie Gillies? She’s a past contestant, is passionate about the show, and would have no trouble taking on the judges.

23 littlepetal { 11.20.11 at 9:36 am }

The latest I heard is the Julia Morris is in the mix. Now they are talking. I think she will be great on Dancing with the Star. Also read that they may have to replace Daniel as well. Can we have Jason and Julia as hosts and there will be a bonfire every week – with Jason criticising the dancers, the costumes, the choreograph etc and he will also criticise the judges as well.

24 Georgie { 11.20.11 at 10:16 am }

Just please, please, pleeeease don’t let Jason be a judge – one male bitch is enough. Yes Todd I’m looking at you.

25 Culinary Boner { 11.22.11 at 5:18 pm }

Has Warwick Capper been on this nonsense yet?
If not, why not?
They need someone dead certain to be the 1st eliminated, don’t they? And Luda could do with a good feel up.
Another major series elimination and he’d surely be in contention for the world record of 1st episode eliminations in reality shows.
Love ya work Wazza – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YDW9jC-_QI