Kyle Sandilands Loses Sponsors For His Radio Show

Kyle Sandiland’s yesterday made an outrageous attack on a female journalist targeting her personally about her looks and calling her a bitch because she was negative about the Kyle and Jackie O show that had been screened on Monday night.

She was not alone in her criticism of the show.

Today the furore continued and Holden have withdrawn sponsorship of the show.

Also on Twitter I thought I saw Vodafone had also withdrawn their sponsorship as well as The Good Guys.

Source: (News.com.au)

1 Helena { 11.23.11 at 8:47 pm }

they’ll be back – they won’t be able to ignore how well the radio show rates

2 librarygirl { 11.23.11 at 9:40 pm }

I can’t believe people listen to this toad and his offsider.

3 Georgie { 11.24.11 at 12:24 am }

Kyle is arrogant. Arrogance is a shield to cover inner emptiness and inferiority. Arrogant people expect to be hated because they hate themselves. They are sad and pitiable and inclined to self destruct.

4 Leop { 11.24.11 at 9:03 am }

Total toilet mouth; glad the sponsors are going elsewhere. He’s got more luck than a damn cat

5 littlepetal { 11.24.11 at 9:03 am }

Jackie O is as guilty as Kyle. She just sat there and giggle when Kyle went on and on verbally attacking the journalist. Jackie O needs Kyle (money, money, money) and time and time again she stood by him.

Life will be sweet when Kyle is off radio and TV. Hope more sponsors will follow and when there is no sponsors there will be no show.

6 Culinary Boner { 11.24.11 at 9:14 am }

It always makes me laugh when stuffed-sausage, balloon-headed, barge-arse like Kyle lashes out at woman by calling her “fat”.

7 littlepetal { 11.24.11 at 9:22 am }

Kyle don’t have a mirror.

8 marc { 11.24.11 at 9:26 am }

is there a online version i can see this in the uk? insanity

9 Reg { 11.24.11 at 9:32 am }

It is very difficult to avoid “the show” as the networks buy it up because some one in Sydney likes the show.
It is played on the only radio station that can be picked up where I live and I usually just turn the radio off for the show.

Most people claim that Jackie O ignores the fat slugs rants,
but this is not true .
Jackie tries to settle it down but is always abused by him
for taking the other side.
It must be hard for her to sit in the studio with him.
I ignore any show with” it” in it, so to the advertisers,sorry
but if you support the idiot then I do not support you.
He should have been gone years ago.

10 Leop { 11.24.11 at 9:37 am }
11 Joseph Skyrim { 11.24.11 at 9:45 am }

Only now they realize he’s an asshole? Haha. Stupid sponsors. I should go check who still sponsors that show and make it a point not to do business with anyone that supports assholes. No prizes for guessing what I classify you if you are a regular listener to his show and/or station.

12 littlepetal { 11.24.11 at 10:15 am }

I think Blackmores is one of the sponsors

13 Culinary Boner { 11.24.11 at 10:27 am }

Maybe Kyle needs a daily suppository of Blackmores Stop-Me-Being-CuntTM Formula.

14 Georgie { 11.24.11 at 11:36 am }

CB that preparation is for women. They’ll need to go back to the lab and come up with a formula for ‘How-can-I-be-so-far-up-myself-when-my-dick-is-so-small’ TM.

15 Chunks { 11.24.11 at 11:37 am }

And if that doesn’t work, I suggest arsehole reduction surgery.

16 Georgie { 11.24.11 at 11:46 am }

Chunks – although it sounds like an anal procedure, that particular operation involves the removal of the part of the brain that governs the mouth.

17 Wurstsemmel { 11.24.11 at 2:05 pm }

This is nothing new for Kyle. He should have been dumped long ago.
The biggest joke for me is that Jackie O comes out and defends his respect of women but I guess she knows what side her bread is buttered.
Without him, where would she be?

18 Chunks { 11.24.11 at 4:22 pm }

Yes, well Jackie O was busy spouting her adoration for Rory on the last season of BB, a vile pig of a misogynist if ever there was one. The woman has no self-respect and no talent.

19 littlepetal { 11.24.11 at 9:47 pm }

Happy to read that 9 sponsors have pull the pin. Finally the people have a say and hopefully there will be no Kyle show next year. I also don’t understand why the station kow-tow to him so much. Most of the time he broadcast from LA with Jackie O in Aust. Read that there were more than 10,000 names by 1pm where the public said they will boycott those companies that advertise on his show. Finally I think the people power will win. Lately the public are aware that if you stand united you can win.

20 akris { 11.25.11 at 10:30 am }

It’s a testament to the power of social media… Hopefully it’s a permanent fix. The petition Link:

21 ange { 11.26.11 at 7:08 am }

I am absolutely horrified and disgusted by Kyle’s comments. I have always thought he was a bully and a complete idiot but he has sunken to new lows. I cannot understand why someone so unprofessional is on air. Criticism should be addressed in a professional, witty manner – name calling, swearing, making disgusting comments about weight and breasts just shows a lack of intelligence. I will not be buying any products that endorse his show. On another note – and yes, I am about to have a cheap shot – aka Kyle’s level – he is overweight, has man-boobs and is ugly. You would think someone who looked like him would have empathy for overweight people. I cannot understand how Jackie O tolerates this – makes me wonder about her too!