The Altiyan Child’s Fiasco Continues

Altiyan Childs turned up at court this week and there were words between his father and his   former manager Steven Gold.

Adelaide Now reports:

Both Gold (real name Steve Yankuloff) and Childs were at Sutherland Local Court attending a hearing against Childs’ former mate Nicholas Coccuzzoli, who was charged in April after police allegedly found drugs during a raid at his home.

Gold, too, was arrested this year and charged with eight weapons offences, with that case expected to be heard next month.

“There were words exchanged between Altiyan, his father and Steven. I think (Jimmy) said something along the lines of, ‘Your day will come’ to Steven,” said a source close to Childs.

Both reps for Childs and Gold confirmed the ‘incident’ at Sutherland.

Adding to the intrigue is a rumour that Childs, who arrived at court just hours after winning his first ARIA award, at one point refused to come out of the bathrooms at the Sutherland courthouse and had attempted to tie himself to a bathroom sink.

“He had been partying at the ARIAs the night before and wasn’t in the best state,” said a source close to the 36-year-old rocker.

But Childs’ manager John Martinovich yesterday said the bathroom allegation was “99.99% untrue”.

“I don’t think that happened,” he said, adding; “There were words (with Gold). And it is fair to say the two are no longer friendly.”

Meanwhile Gold’s lawyer Stephen Alexander tells Confidential the relationship is “extremely bitter”.

Altiyan Child’s was living in the house just prior to the NSW Police raiding it. For the story on that go here.

What the article doesn’t say is why he was at the court hearing.

1 Georgie { 12.24.11 at 5:24 pm }

wooHOO! Comment #101!!

Happy bloody Christmas everyone, enjoy yourselves and stay safe!

2 ruby { 12.24.11 at 6:00 pm }

I hear that Altiyan is holding a Midnight Mass tonight. Anyone going for a blessing? Many miracles like a hit record will be sought. Part of the group ritual is tying yourself to a basin so make sure you BYO. There will be loads of kareoke Top 40 hymns. No wafer or wine, but plenty of rum & cokes I hear. Supplied with part of the $50 000 that Jimmy allegedly received from the demon manager.

3 smauge { 12.24.11 at 6:56 pm }

I’ll pass.
Merry Christmas Y’all!

4 Kate { 12.29.11 at 3:38 pm }

Seems to me you either love him or you hate him, either way you are passionate about it! Two sides of the same coin..

5 brain dead dave { 12.29.11 at 3:51 pm }

It’s a fine line between forklift and fame…

6 laughing { 12.31.11 at 10:27 am }

The Cult will be waiting at midnight tonight, for a sign from the IDOL himself. Alas, he has no internet so he says, and they believe him. Even the crappiest phone these days can log onto FB so here is the real message: I’m going to lie to you again so you can feel sorry for me and leave me the f alone. Half the time it’s not even me posting, my posts are the weird ones whereby I make no sense and dribble nonsense. Tonight, by midnight, I will be as high as a kyte. God bless

7 smauge { 12.31.11 at 10:31 am }

Did anything amazing happen on the 25th day into December?

8 brain dead dave { 12.31.11 at 11:35 am }

He’s going to drink~9~ double rum and cokes tonight.

No internet,no money…oh well ,who gives a forklift.

9 brain dead dave { 12.31.11 at 12:00 pm }

He could always go to his local library and make a cosmic transmi$$ion to the Cultourage from there. Hell, the one I’m in has even got a toilet with a sturdy hand basin he could chain himself to.

10 Liah { 12.31.11 at 1:52 pm }

aahahahahahaha so funny seriously get over it u guys r just upset because hes better then u waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! better then u so deal with it hey!!

11 smauge { 12.31.11 at 3:02 pm }

I’m just sooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! upset I’m not Altiyan. I mean I’m just, like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! upset.

12 Georgie { 12.31.11 at 5:29 pm }

If I had to live just one day inside his head I’d probably top myself.

Happy New ~9~ to all those born before the sun.

13 laughing { 01.05.12 at 3:38 pm }

Notice how quiet the cult have been? His ‘long time family friend’ and manager, John M finally saw the light and dumped him. Do the culties believe it? No. Some are staying close to the computer in case a statement is released. LOL. I am tipping we will never hear from Altiyan again. His page will be pulled down and quite a few people are going to slash their wrists. I am also tipping, this month is going to be hell for the Messiah, round about the 25th, i can see in my chrystal ball another chaining, not to the toilet sink this time. When are these blinded people going to see the light. Not now, not ever. When is Altiyan going to speak the truth? Never.

14 smauge { 01.05.12 at 5:51 pm }

Oh we’ll hear from him, but it’ll have nothing to do with music. It will carry on as normal, crashing from one disaster to another. How long until we hear an announcement about him being addicted to heroin or meth? Do you reckon anyone’s running a book on that?

15 brain dead dave { 01.05.12 at 6:43 pm }

He’s a stuporstar.

~9~

16 ruby { 01.12.12 at 2:14 pm }

what’s happened to No Ordinary Fans? Can’t find it any more. Has it gone to Facebook Heaven? Hope not as it was very entertaining.

17 Janine { 01.16.12 at 12:44 pm }

Altiyan’s future brother-in-law had something to say on the Sony fan page the other night, but as usual he was removed by ADMIN.

Michael Brown
i wanna kik the crap out of altiyan childs for being the pathetic loser he is and dating my little sister the 36yr old popstar wannabe needs to learn to date girls his own damn age not 19yr old little girls………

Michael Brown
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH get a girl ya own age ya dirty OLD man an leave my little sister alone.
about an hour ago •

Tony Russo Get off ya troll, get a job & get a life. We’re for Altiyan!!!
40 minutes ago

Sonia Surija ADMIN NEEDED!!!!!
14 minutes ago

Marree Kingston (Nikki’s mum) is on his friends list. Go figure!

18 Altiyan Messiah Manson { 01.16.12 at 4:15 pm }

would love to speak with you Janine regarding your involvement sometime

19 laughing { 01.16.12 at 4:37 pm }

I don’t blame her brother for wanting to beat the crap out of him, i love it, anytime someone says something on there, unanimous panic. ADMIN NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny to see

20 hey { 01.18.12 at 5:26 pm }

21 hey { 01.18.12 at 5:27 pm }

altiyans gf’s last name is kingston?? are you sure michael brown is her brother and not just on the site to try and cause trouble? not sure