The X Factor US – Nicole Scherzinger Make Paula Abdul Look Sane

The US version X Factor certainly has more melodrama then the Australian version from both the contestants and the judges.

In fact Nicole Scherzinger makes Paula Abdul look positively normal. It is a long clip, so skip to the two minute mark and watch the craziness begin.

If I was Simon Cowell I would look at replacing her with Mel B next year, however that would probably mean the Australian version will have lost an entertaining judge.

Thanks @matt_gilbertson for tweeting the clip.

1 SEDI { 12.11.11 at 3:46 pm }

Nicole looks totally out of place on this type of show – she would have made a much better host as was originally planned. The current host is very forced and a little dull.

2 bella vita { 12.11.11 at 4:38 pm }

This is possibly one of the most entertaining clips I’ve seen in years!

If only we see aussie contestants chuck tantrums like that!

Personally I think the clip should read “Rachel chucks a tantrum”…..Nicole..hilarious!

3 smauge { 12.11.11 at 7:20 pm }

What a freakin’ spoilt brat! These people need to get some real problems.

4 Georgie { 12.11.11 at 9:47 pm }

LMAO – that’s the funniest performance I’ve seen in a long time. Reminds me of scenes after a soccer game when all the losers fans run onto the field, flapping and flailing and hollering – what a hoot.

They can’t really be serious – can they?

5 Georgie { 12.12.11 at 9:25 am }

Just watched this again and I got the impression Nicole thought Rachel would win the viewer vote. And by the smug look on Rachel’s face when the compére read the card, that’s what she thought too. Nicole ate crowe!

Bah-hahahaha – mommy you promised me – bah-hahahaha…

Advice from Aunt Georgie – “Never mind child this is probably your first lesson in dealing with disappointment – which is a good thing is it not?”

You can call me awful if you like but the whole scene from beginning to end is so melodramatic it’s hilarious.

6 jord { 12.12.11 at 7:52 pm }

Wow, what a sook, I’m with Smauge, I could give that kid something to cry about!!