Chopper Read For Celebrity Apprentice

Regular commenter Culinary Boner was only being tongue in cheek about suggesting Chopper Read for series two of Celebrity Apprentice however it appears we may see him on our screens.

The Daily Telegraph states Chopper Read is in the mix, however he says he has to get his head around that there is no prize money at the end. Well at least we know he won’t be doing it to raise money for his charity. What would his charity be? The National Firearms Association.

However there is an appearance fee, depending on how good your agent is in negotiating. The article also says the other names in the mix are Julie Goodwin, series one Masterchef Australia, winner, and Nikki Webster who was in the Olympics opening ceremony.

Jason Akermanis and David Hasselhoff are also being suggested as contestants for the show. It looks like series two is going to be as good as series one.

Chopper will make good reality TV, however is it glamourising a person who really should not be glamourised, next we will hear Roger Rogerson is in the show. This pair did some sort of performance gig together at some stage on the club circuit, both trying to maintain their notoriety I expect.

1 SEDI { 12.22.11 at 2:30 pm }

As long as NINE get Z-list celebrities, then Im happy. Nobody fights for more screen time than a Z-lister.

Chopper sounds interesting, not sure how exciting Julie would be on this type of show.

Maybe Dicko could now give it a go, at least he will achieve the ‘Jackie O Trifecta?’ – appearing on all three major FTA networks?

2 Rosie { 12.22.11 at 3:18 pm }

Jeeze, and I thought they were scraping the bottom of the barrel last time!
I may give it a watch, depending on who the “celebrities” are, but if Chopper is on it, I won’t so much as glance at it. That creep should still be in gaol as far as I’m concerned, so I simply don’t watch anything that gives him any publicity.

3 Joseph Skyrim { 12.22.11 at 3:31 pm }

See this is why the current criminal system doesn’t work. If you see a ex-convict do you ever see them as a regular person again? Does prison actually reform anyone? In my opinion all crooks should be executed publicly, or be put on an island where the last one alive gets a prison sentence (better than death yeah?). There are many fictional tales from all over the world about such games but you know what? I’d watch that. Celebrity Apprentice, not so much.

4 brain dead dave { 12.22.11 at 3:39 pm }

I wouldn’t be surprised if Julie Goodwin has killed as many people as Chopper Read with her artery clogging gruel.

5 Culinary Boner { 12.22.11 at 4:06 pm }

Super…
…now if only they can get Alan Jones to join him.

6 Culinary Boner { 12.22.11 at 4:13 pm }

I ‘ear Chopper’s gonna pledge his winnings to the Ear Foundation

7 Leop { 12.22.11 at 4:37 pm }

Not Julie; zzzzzzzz. Still she could make Chopper a nice mash

8 Culinary Boner { 12.22.11 at 5:00 pm }

Maybe Nikki can give Bouris a Devilicous Strawberry Kiss? Wouldn’t be as desperate as Jason Coleman going the chocolate kiss every 10 seconds.

9 Georgie { 12.22.11 at 6:14 pm }

OMG what a combo – Chopper Read, Julie Godwin and Nikki Webster.

Imagine them on the same team –
“Do you have a last request, hmm? Cause we can feed and entertain you before we eliminate you”.

10 LolaLee { 12.22.11 at 6:16 pm }

LOL the comments above have made me snort coffee through my nose. Hope Chopper does go on the show as there needs to be someone who will shoot down (figuratively speaking) the particularly annoying contestants. Will be interesting viewing to see sh*t scared D listers pandering to him too.

11 smauge { 12.22.11 at 10:03 pm }

I’d love to see Aker on it!

12 sonia { 12.22.11 at 10:15 pm }

They need a few boring as batshits (babs) on there, ie, julie and nikki to counteract the villains so it doesn’t turn into a complete shit fight. Also no one wants to see the villians go too early which is why the babs are always arseholed first.

13 Mrs T { 12.23.11 at 9:50 am }

Nice one BDD! I’m sorry but Chopper has done his time. No I’m certainly not condoning his crimes AT ALL but there is no mention of the fact he turned down a vital organ transplant because the “likes of him don’t deserve it”. Anywho it will make for interesting viewing with him Aker and the Hoff.