The Biggest Loser 2012 – The Promo

The Biggest Loser will kick off the reality TV year for Channel Ten and this year it is all singles or as I am calling it The Biggest Loser – ‘Fatties and Fornication’ season. This year all the contestants are single, so hopefully there will be some romance in the house.

In fact if you know of any romances contact me….

Michelle,24, already is attractive so after she loses some weight she is going to be a stunner. All four trainers will be back this season with Tiffany Hall again joining Michelle Bridges, Shannon Ponton and Commando to make them work up a sweat.

No news yet on an actual premiere date.

1 smauge { 12.29.11 at 12:10 pm }

Tiffani Hall – URGH!

2 Tiffinyhall.net { 12.29.11 at 1:09 pm }

Tiffiny* Hall :)

More promos are airing on ten!

3 smauge { 12.29.11 at 3:33 pm }

LMAO!! Sprung bad! May as well ‘fess up now – I don’t get all that warrior stuff. But I deeply apologize for the misspelling TiffanY. With a name like Stephanie, I know how it feels :)

4 brain dead dave { 12.29.11 at 3:39 pm }

Will these male whales be able to crack a fat? The females will need a compass and map to find it under those rolls of blubber.

I think the agonizing choice between love and lard will be too much for the contestants.

Tiffiny doesn’t give me a $tiffiny,either. Yawn.

5 SEDI { 12.29.11 at 4:40 pm }

Tiffiny was a breath of fresh air into the show last year. I hate to say it, but this year’s BL looks to be a stinker. The family format worked wonders for ten!

6 littlepetal { 12.29.11 at 6:05 pm }

Tiffany Hall was not great last season. Can’t stand her shouting and screaming and all the warrior stuff. There is something about the promo. Did they make the contestants more angelic looking with the pale colour? Looking forward to see the fights…… and the ‘I can’t do syndrome’

7 some random { 12.29.11 at 9:16 pm }

Call me crazy, but i loved Tiffiny last season. She was a breath of fresh air from the normal just Michelle and Shannan, and her training style obviously works…Plus, it was funny at the start of the year watching tiny tiffiny trying to eat that creamy pasta :)

8 smauge { 12.29.11 at 10:00 pm }

Didn’t work too well for Jarryd if I remember correctly.

9 Mrs T { 12.30.11 at 1:49 pm }

hhhmmmn that promo had a touch of the Oprah’s about it. Not huge on Tiffany but she got the job done and it was mildly amusing to see her jump on their backs like a little monkey, I thought the Commando was really struggling last year with that team of women. Either way I know I’ll watch it, some romance in the house would make it interesting.

10 JaniceG { 01.02.12 at 5:41 pm }

Not going to be happy if they try to push romances but at least that’s better than the new season in the US, which isn’t going to tell pairs until after they start that they’re going to be pitted against each other rather than working together