Sonia Kruger Says She Will Be Funnier Then Kerri-Anne Kennerley

Ironically Sonia Kruger is getting no heat about her role as host of the revitalised Big Brother, but she is attracting some criticism for taking over the role of Kerri-Anne’s morning show timeslot.

However KAK fans are not going to warm to her when she says things like the new-look morning show will be funnier and more exciting then the previous incarnation.

In fact the Sunday Telegraph reports they will revitalise the timeslot with a “whole new circus”: a greater emphasis on live music, fashion and food.

On the other hand co-host David Campbell is getting no flack for joining the show. Anyway with all this publicity people will be curious about the new on air team.

The problem for KAK show was  we all love her but no one was watching. However just how popular she is will be seen now she is a contestant on Dancing With Stars  as I think Kerri-Anne will be the  one to beat.

1 Radkie { 01.08.12 at 12:26 pm }

Fun is a word thrown around too much these days! Not sure how it will work out………………….

No offense RR, but that headline’s grammar is atrocious!! Hopefully it’s a case of ‘you being in a rush’. 😛

2 Aneets { 01.08.12 at 1:06 pm }

KAK actually outrated The Circle on 10, not sure Sonia will be able to do better. I think KAKwould have been a great co-host on DWTS actually.

3 Calliegirl { 01.08.12 at 1:49 pm }

Please RR take the apostrophie out of the word says. With the apostrophie it reads ‘say is’. You don’t have to publish this post, but please fix it up.

4 Reality Raver { 01.08.12 at 3:14 pm }

Calliegirl and radkie – Sorry in a rush and also of the era where they stopped teaching grammar in schools. My daughter who is in grade 2 next year is now being taught grammar so when she is 8 I will get her to sub my posts.

5 Radkie { 01.08.12 at 3:43 pm }

@RR – that is what kids are for lol, I understand :)

6 littlepetal { 01.08.12 at 7:44 pm }

I also think KAK will be a great co-host for Dancing with the Stars.

7 Culinary Boner { 01.09.12 at 10:33 pm }

I must have misheard her. She did say she was gonna be funkier* than KAK? – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaeL6e0dZE

* as funky as Kath Day Knight

8 max { 05.31.12 at 8:11 pm }

I THINK SHE IS BLOODY BEAUTIFUL.I`M IN LOVE WITH HER

9 Janenowdaisy { 11.10.12 at 5:26 pm }

Calliegirl@3 Sorry to do this to such a lovey girl but if we are going to have this discussion I think it might be apostrophe. Correct me back if I am wrong. Signed very old lady who did spelling AND grammar at school and now sometimes teaches.

10 Janenowdaisy { 11.10.12 at 5:27 pm }

I usually ignore sp and grammar mistakes in the hope that you’ll ignore all my typing mishaps.

11 Calliegirl { 11.10.12 at 6:30 pm }

Daisy – The original post read as follows:

However KAK fans are not going to warm to her when she say’s things like the new-look morning show will be funnier and more exciting then the previous incarnation.

But RR changed it to read ‘says’. So of course it is okay now. I’m not really sure what you mean. Are you saying it should be changed now??

12 Calliegirl { 11.10.12 at 6:35 pm }

Daisy – the word ‘say’ is to actually say something to someone. But when talking about something that was said – you would say ‘says’. No way is it ever ‘say’s’. The apostrophe is just wrong. Show me somewhere where it is used and is correct.

13 brain dead dave { 11.10.12 at 6:40 pm }

It ain’t never “say’s “.

14 Calliegirl { 11.10.12 at 6:46 pm }

Ta for the support BDD. I had forgotten I had even written it – it was so long ago, but I appreciate that Daisy is catching up. From the dictionery:
says   [sez] Show IPA verb
3rd person singular present ind. of say.

15 Calliegirl { 11.10.12 at 6:48 pm }

says   [sez] Show IPA
verb
3rd person singular present ind. of say.

16 Calliegirl { 11.10.12 at 7:10 pm }

Oops – double post – and also *dictionary. I can relax now…lol

17 Georgie { 11.10.12 at 8:47 pm }

Calliegirl, I think Janenowdaisy was referring to the misspelling of ‘apostrophe’ in your original post.

18 brain dead dave { 11.10.12 at 10:29 pm }

Who would of thought that? Your definately on the ball tonight , Goergie.

Don’t care what anyone say’s .

19 Calliegirl { 11.11.12 at 7:40 am }

Duh !! Thank you Georgie!!! Am I thick – or what. On re-reading the post, of course that is what is was. Totally misread it…

20 Suziekue { 11.11.12 at 1:21 pm }

Should I evun comment thut RR’s kiwi accent uz on the rise in the title? Then? or Than? sorry RR, we pedantics uz pucking on youse too much!

21 Janenowdaisy { 11.11.12 at 6:11 pm }

I was only referring to the spelling of the word apostophe, which has no ‘i’ and only because the topic was getting on to editing. Having said that, I will now shut up and put my red pen away. Cheers.

22 Janenowdaisy { 11.11.12 at 6:15 pm }

As for an apostrophe not belonging in the ‘say’s’ well I agree with you on that. When I am writing I often submit and then later see all my mistakes. Thanks Georgie, just read your post.

23 Janenowdaisy { 11.11.12 at 6:18 pm }

And I am thick because I just realized my last two post were for nothing.

24 Janenowdaisy { 11.11.12 at 6:23 pm }

We probably should say something about Sonia (sp?) now. Let me see ….. did I say she has great arms and legs? Also when she was sitting side on in BB she had no rolls on her tummy. That girl must go hard at the gym. As for being funny, I don’t know, but I like her genuine, easy going manner. Eye candy for the guys.