Pete Evan’s New Girlfriend Nicky Watson Hits Back

When your the new girlfriend with a tawdry past to reality TV’s boy next door, Pete Evans, you really need to not start talking to the tabloid newspapers.

Unfortunately Nicky Watson, Pete Evan’s new squeeze has not heeded this advice and talked to the Sunday Telegraph, hitting back at an article from last week where his former partner and mother of his children Astrid Ellinger talked about how she wasn’t happy with the new girlfriend.

However Nicky who now lives in Sydney returns fire:

KIWI model Nicky Watson has fired back at celebrity chef Pete Evans’ ex-partner’s “low” attack on her, saying she is down to earth and just misunderstood.

Watson last week came under fire from former competitive skier Astrid Ellinger, who had two children with Evans during their 11-year relationship.

It remains unclear how long Watson and Evans have been dating, however Waston confirmed she had been living inSydney for “a while now”.

“I love Australia, I love New Zealand. I love both countries,” Watson said.

The Christchurch-born socialite refused to say whether she was living under the same roof as the My Kitchen Rules star. “There is a family involved here and everyone needs to be protected, I will do my part in that.”

She said claims by Evans’ former partner that she was not down to earth were wrong but she refused to get into a slinging match.

“It’s over my head (how Astrid has treated me) and I won’t go that low.”

She added: “I have been portrayed (by Astrid) in a way different to who I really am.” Watson – who once featured in a one-hour documentary and admitted attempting suicide, using hard drugs, having threesomes and attending horse races with no underwear – said she was moving to Sydney to avoid media attention in Auckland.

“I have never sought attention. How many social events do you think I’ve been to? I can count them on one hand. I don’t seek publicity.”

I don’t think this is going to do much to improve the My Kitchen Rules chef’s relationship with the mother of his children. But the whole thing does reek of a mid-life crisis. But he is not alone in having one of those.
My Kitchen Rules season three premieres on Channel Seven in early February.

1 Georgie { 01.15.12 at 10:23 am }

“It’s over my head (how Astrid has treated me) and I won’t go that low.”

So Nicky must be very short then!

2 Leop { 01.15.12 at 1:25 pm }

Didn’t/doesn’t wear underwear to horseraces – ?? wow, now thats a tsunami of a comment and TMI – BDD over to you?

3 brain dead dave { 01.15.12 at 3:52 pm }

Doesn’t wear underwear to the races. That’s an easy way to attract hot tips.

Der,I dunno what a TMI is,either.

4 Leop { 01.15.12 at 5:15 pm }

hot tip –
tmi – too much information……………
I mean, did we really need to know that – don’t think so
going back to read, its raining and Im loving it

5 Reality Raver { 01.15.12 at 6:02 pm }

BDD – LMAO (Laughed my arse off)

6 Culinary Boner { 01.22.12 at 11:39 am }

Results just in from Ellerslie race track on this magnificent gloomy and overcast day in Auckland…

Race 1 – the Pete’s Pleasure Plate

Race 3 – the Pete’s Smallgood’s Air Dried Beef Cup
1 – Feel The Breeze
2 – No Skid Marks
3 – What’s That Smell
Last – Cameltoe Surprise

7 scarlet { 02.23.12 at 8:22 pm }

have to wonder if the guy is on drugs? life falling apart, unexplained behavior, family casting you aside, skanky girlfriend with druggie past….gotta wonder

8 Shellz { 06.03.13 at 11:14 am }

“I have never sought attention” are you serious Nicky, you are nothing but an attention seeking exhibitionist, you always have been it’s how you got infamous in the first place, who do you really think you are kidding. In NZ Nicky Watson is a joke, she scurried off to Aus because she’s done nothing but make a fool of herself in NZ, look up her 20/20 interview The Naked Truth it’s embarrassing. It comes as no surprise that is talking to the tabloids, she has blabbed to media for the last 10yrs and every possible opportunity she gets. Pete Evans is not doing his reputation any favours hooking up with Nicky Watson, she’s trash and she’ll bring him down with her. I feel so bad for Astrid, I hope she doesn’t take him back when Nicky is done with him and has moved onto the next rich famous celeb, that’s what Nicky does.

9 Shellz { 06.03.13 at 11:16 am }

@ Georgie, it’s over her head because she’s as dumb as a post