Celebrity Apprentice Australia – The First Challenge Is On

Celebrity Apprentice Australia Season Two filming has commenced, and if you want to get in on the action you can.

The first challenge will be held at Sydney Park, St Peters in Sydney on Wednesday 18 January between 12.00pm and 3.00pm. It will be a pet pampering challenge, and I think we can assume it will be the girls against the guys.

They will raising money for the team that wins project managers chosen charity.

The Hoff will be there as will Dicko, Charlotte Dawson, Patti Newton, Marion Grasby, Vince Sorrenti, and Nathan Joliffe. The full cast list is in this blog post.

The dog washing challenge was also seen on an Apprentice challenge in the US set in Central Park, New York. The girls won that one, but I think the guys team here with The Hoff being the big drawcard will win the first challenge.

It will be interesting to see how far the cast will debase themselves for a buck.

If you turn up let me know what happened.

1 Shelsta78 { 01.17.12 at 12:49 pm }

I”m so tempted but I don’t want to be on camera – do you think I can go and just take pics?

2 Reality Raver { 01.17.12 at 12:51 pm }

Shelsta78 – Sure you can go and take pics. But if your dog starts humping The Hoff leg you will be guaranteed a cameo.

3 Culinary Boner { 01.17.12 at 12:54 pm }

Does the Hoff pamper pussies?

4 Reality Raver { 01.17.12 at 1:01 pm }

Well Culinary Boner that would be something I could investigate if I was in town to do so.

5 Culinary Boner { 01.17.12 at 1:03 pm }

Huh? Do you have cat as well Raver?

6 Reality Raver { 01.17.12 at 1:05 pm }

Culinary Boner – I will plead the 5th on that question…

7 Shelsta78 { 01.17.12 at 1:22 pm }

Damn it – my dog’s a Bitch and the other one I can borrow has been fixed. Are you going or will you be away?

8 SEDI { 01.17.12 at 1:29 pm }

Just saw on Lauryn’s twitter a picture of her, Dicko and the Hoffster in a car together BUT ive now seen this:

So it looks to be males v females!

9 Reality Raver { 01.17.12 at 1:34 pm }

Shelsta78 – I am away unfortunately.

SEDI – thanks great pic

10 Joseph Skyrim { 01.17.12 at 4:28 pm }

Dang I would have liked to be one of the onlookers but there’s no way I can make it. :( Shelsta just go with a bucket hat and sunnies and no one will recognize you even if the camera pans your way. You may want to bring an umbrella too though as I think the forecast is for rain. Alternatively you can try stand around in a guy fawkes mask but I think security and some of the general public may freak out. 😛

11 SEDI { 01.17.12 at 5:02 pm }

@RR – No problem! I think I need to back off as Im getting a little too obsessed with finding out all about it lol.

Confirmed – girls are called ‘Team Fortune’ (https://twitter.com/#!/marionskitchen) whilst the guys are ‘Team Platinum’. (https://twitter.com/#!/JAkermanis) The girl’s marketing approach looks a little tacky but quite funny, while the guys are very plain!

@Shelsta78 – go for it! Don’t be too camera shy, just wear some oversized sunnies and noone will recognise you. It should be a huge crowd down there tomorrow!

I might head down tomorrow as Im literally down the road. I guess it is all determined about how bored I get during my lecture, which unfortunately runs from 1-4! Dang it!