The Biggest Loser – Are Couple In The House Michelle And James?

Are Michelle and James the pair that get together on the show? Or is that all too obvious? There was the camera pan to his face with a twinkle in his eye when she went to get weighed. Then there is the obvious love of music they both have. He even declared he felt a tingle all over.

It would be surprising if TEN gave the game away this early in the series, considering they have been tantalising the viewer with the rumour.

If the point of the show is to build up the contestants, Tiffany was ensuring the only person with a smidgen of self esteem Bek was having it busted out of her. Tiffany thought she was going to give her trouble because when she looked in the mirror Bek saw the inner person not the fat person.

Tiffany spat out “No one THAT overweight can be happy”.  How appalling is that? There would be some people of that size who are perfectly content about the way they look.

Tonight the episode continued with the weigh ins in front of their family and friends.

Alex who is 50 weighed in at 161.6 kgs and he said he was on the show to find love and to be loved.

Simon who is 40 weighed in at 164.3 kgs and is a father of two sons he will look good once he loses weight if his photos of his young self are anything to go by. He said one of the reasons his marriage broke down was because he was overweight.

Shane is 38 and is 164.8 kgs and it was touching his mother left the house for him as she was overweight as well and does not like to go out.

Graham is 36 years of age and 209.3 kgs. He has never had a girlfriend. He dreams of being a family man.

Michelle, 24, weighs 110.4 kgs. She can’t remember she felt beautiful or pretty. Not only did she have to strip into her bra and pants in front of strangers, but they made her sing. Her voice was quite good.

Kasey is 26 and 132.8kgs and she has never had a boyfriend, she has not been getting much air time so this must mean her back story is not as interesting as the others.

Bek is 26 and 126.3 kgs – Her sense of self is higher then the other contestants as she sees a beautiful person staring back at her and she doesn’t see the weight. However she does see her weight as a limitation.

Selena is 22 and weighs in at 163.5 k she  has profound deafness in on ear. She just seems lovely.

Luke is 26 and 145.2 kgs his philosophy was it was easy to reject then be rejected.

Hamish is 20 and 148.7 kgs He is a cutie but again he has not had much air time.

James is 22 and weighs in 136.3 – he has had a girlfriend but not for awhile.

Ryan is 29 and weighs 241 kgs which made him the biggest contestant in biggest loser history. This means he has to lose over 100 kgs. Walking must be near impossible.

Hopefully the teams won’t play tactics and boot out Ryan too early because he really does need to be there. In the training session Lisa was the first one to hit the spew bucket with Brenda not far behind.

So it is now game on on The Biggest Loser.

1 seepi { 01.24.12 at 11:28 pm }

Poor choice of words from tifany.
She could have said that anyone that big could be happier if they got healthier, but it is a bit grim to think that noone who is overweight could possibly be happy.

It is fascinating to see the families.

2 Marepoppin { 01.25.12 at 12:25 am }

I didn’t like the teaser about whether bek would be welcomed back by tiffiny. Of course they can’t boot her out for a tantie, it’s part and parcel of the drama of reality tv. But Tiffiny is a nut job vego with collagen lips so I wouldn’t want to be in her team anyway

3 Reality Raver { 01.25.12 at 9:12 am }

Marepoppin – LOL clearly the only toxins allowed in Tiffany’s body are injectable. Also what I find disturbing is that the body beautiful is seen as being the thing you should mostly aspire to. Not intellectual growth or emotional growth. I get that being really obese like these people would be soul destroying, but Bek is an attractive, bubbly girl and the fact that she is looked down upon by society because of it is a tad sad. Don’t get me wrong her losing weight will have a positive aspect on her life, but there would be overweight people out there who are happy or not bothered that they are larger then a size 16.

4 Reality Raver { 01.25.12 at 9:13 am }

Seepi – Very poor choice of words. Yes interesting to see families and what they are like.

5 smauge { 01.25.12 at 9:23 am }

Tiffany Hall has a more serious eating disorder than anyone in her team. She is clearly anorexic and if she is so happy being slim, WTF is she pumping that shit into her lips for?? I can see myself FFing through her segments again this year.

6 SaintsDeano { 01.25.12 at 9:54 am }

Tiffany is lucky no-one punched her in the face.

7 Trent { 01.25.12 at 11:19 am }

Smauge.. Tiffany is far from “anorexic” … who are you to judge a perfectly healthy fit person – jealousy perhaps?

8 smauge { 01.25.12 at 11:38 am }

SaintsDeano – Maybe that’s how she got her fat lip?
Trent – Oh yeah, I’m incredibly jealous of her stick figure, fake lips and delusions of grandeur. And who are you to judge me, who is also a healthy, fit person? I fall safely into the healthy BMI range. There are not enough words in the English language to convince me that Tiffany does.

9 Culinary Boner { 01.25.12 at 11:49 am }

before another ‘anon’ comes on board to give Raver a bollocking and some lessons in proper can I point out to y’all that Tiff’s in not just any old Tiffany…no no no no no… it’s Tiffiny everyone, T-I-F-F-I-N-Y…

Yes, yes we all need to upgrade our spell-checker software with a new bogan first name spelling app. What was that Maddisyn?

10 Culinary Boner { 01.25.12 at 11:50 am }

FFS, just to prove the ‘effing point…
above should read: “some proper lesson in editing”
*gives ‘imself an upper-cut*

11 Culinary Boner { 01.25.12 at 11:52 am }

FFS squared,
above should read “some proper lessons”
* puts ‘imself in the sleeper hold*

12 Culinary Boner { 01.25.12 at 11:55 am }

FFS to the power of 10,
above should also read “Tiff’s is not just any old Tiffany”
*gives ‘imself a wedgie*

13 brain dead dave { 01.25.12 at 12:12 pm }

Ti-phony.

Those engorged lips stand out like a baboon’s ar$e.

14 Cherry Gripe { 01.25.12 at 1:18 pm }

Ba ha ha. You crack me up, Culinary Boner :)

15 seepi { 01.25.12 at 2:29 pm }

Damn – I knew it was badly spelled, but I chose the wrong dud spelling.

I do think Tiffiny is a wee bit obsessed with remaining thin. But then that is what the show is all about after all.

16 brain dead dave { 01.25.12 at 2:34 pm }

I guess that’s what Breakfast At Tiffiny’s is….a couple of teaspoons of rabbit food and a laxative chaser.

17 Chels { 01.25.12 at 3:33 pm }

I thought the couple could be Margie and Lydia?? Thoughts?

18 brain dead dave { 01.25.12 at 3:41 pm }

Margie will try to woo Lydia with tickets to a monster truck rally

19 Reality Raver { 01.25.12 at 3:50 pm }

I am happy to go with the Margie and Lydia, though though Kasey may be girl more likely… also possibly Simon and Brenda.

20 Andrea { 01.25.12 at 6:13 pm }

These people all need help, especially Ryan and I really wish there were no eliminations so that we could follow all of them through their “journeys”. It makes me mad when the biggest people are sent home too early. They could still do the challenges for rewards etc, but keep them all in to make it a fair competition and the winner is simply the one whose lost the most weight at the end. I would also like to see the prize money shared around instead of one person get the lot. Felt bad for James who has lost both his parents, good on him, hope he does well.

21 Grace { 04.09.12 at 7:35 pm }

Oh, Tiffiny works with Eating Disorders, she’s not anorexic! As a sufferer or anorexia, I am incredibly mad at your comment that ‘Tiffiny is clearly anorexic’. She’s a happy, healthy person and if she had anorexia, she wouldn’t be helping other people out of their food problems, she’d be pushing them further into self hate. An anorexia sufferer generally hates them self.