The Kyle Sandilands Saga Continues – He Is Now To Be Probed

Don’t get too excited if you are not a fan of Kyle Sandilands, a judge on Australia’s Got Talent – he is not about to go under some form of torture that is condemned by the United Nations.

News.com.au is reporting that the Australian Communications and Media Authority will be examining the comments he made last year about a News Limited journalist.

However ACMA has no authority to have Kyle Sandilands pulled off air.

For those who want to more about Kyle Sandilands, Caroline Overington wrote an article on him in yesterdays Australian Magazine.

1 Dana { 01.29.12 at 12:25 pm }

Not really a Kyle fan, but Caroline’s story was abysmal. It was like she’d just done a google and then written the story. I found it quite meh.

2 Georgie { 01.29.12 at 3:00 pm }

I think a bit of probing would do KS the world of good!

3 Kate { 01.29.12 at 3:15 pm }

For anyone interested in getting involved with the online campaign to get Kyle off air, come and join our group. We are contacting sponsors all day every day and seeing some great results. We are the group that was mentioned in the SMH and this weekends Australian Magazine. You will find us at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/331298220219718/

4 brain dead dave { 01.29.12 at 5:13 pm }

An anal probing with a stick of dynamite would be in order.

5 Georgie { 01.29.12 at 5:33 pm }

That would constitute a lobotomy bdd.

6 Culinary Boner { 01.30.12 at 10:06 am }

I didn’t read Caroline O’s piece on the steaming pile of poop that is Kyle, but hope that it wasn’t one of her usual gush sessions.

There are plenty of crap writers in Aussie newspapers, but few are as crap as Caroline O.

Though she’s at least got some competition with the tripe that now passes for “opinion” writing from the likes of the Tele’s new super-scoop Mia Freedman.

Gee, thinks Mia, what will I write about this week? Oh, Julia Gillard’s hairstyle for 700 words. Surely people need to know my opinion on this important topic. To think that just a few year’s ago my hairdresser would be the only person to benefit from these insights. Isn’t this journalism caper a hoot?

FFS, I’m almost missing Sarah Wilson’s bubble-headed column about what her brain done told her to do (or not do) this week.

Perhaps I’d better fill the void…

“Boner’s Weekly Brainstorm”

*This week I… put me a sock down me jocks*…

…drivel, drivel, drivel….”is that a goitre in your pocket, muttered a work colleague looking a me like I’d just contracted leprosy”…drivel, drivel…”Mrs Boner couldn’t stop sniggering about lunch boxes”…drivel, drivel…”the bus driver looked at me strangely”…drivel drivel drivel… “as did the cat” … drivel, drivel…”perhaps I shouldn’t have used the footy socks…oh, and just stuck to the one… well at least this week wasn’t a total waste, I now know that to avoid the goitre-look I should go the full Derek Smalls* and stick to a foil-wrapped leb cucumber next time.”
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqQPzmKSnIA

7 Culinary Boner { 01.31.12 at 11:59 am }

Apologies (insincere) to Caroline O.
I’d forgotten about Jacinta Tynan…oh…and Samantha Brett… oh, and for gender balance Sam de Brito and Joe Hildebrand