The Biggest Loser – Simon’s Ex-Wife Unleashes Over The Reasons For Their Marriage Breakdown

Well it was the public speaking challenge and Simon spoke about how he loved being married and he said he was dumped one morning in the kitchen because of his weight issues.

But the ex-wife is calling bollocks and outlines why the pair separated, if her posting on the official Facebook page is truly her.  She said not only was it is weight issues but his lack of control over money, he allegedly lost the marital home.

I must confess I did find his speech a little bit hard to believe particularly as he appeared quite bitter about the reason for the breakdown in their relationship. Thanks Katrina for sending it in.

So does he have gambling issues as well? We may never know. Don’t expect a reconciliation between this pair soon.

She also had a spray on her own Facebook page. Clearly she is very frustrated about the matter as you would be if you thought you had been slandered. Hopefully we will get to hear more of her side of events. At the moment Simon is being portrayed as the house nice guy.

Clearly some of the contestants are playing the game, as why else would you vote Shane out. He has a young autistic son, as well as a sister who passed away of morbid obesity at the age of thirty two.

However he has a better chance of winning then Michelle and so he was eliminated. It was good to see he had continued outside of the house and had lost 23 kgs.

Then their was the big reveal that there were webcams in the house. Shannon got  shocked about Ryan’s secret eating, and Margie revealed she was a sneaking food as well.

Michelle Bridges made a big song and dance about contraband in the pantry which was diet chocolate mousse, and cheese, however it was then revealed the contestants are not allowed out of the house, so how could they have actually put them there. Or do they order online?

Then it was onto the aforementioned public speaking where Simon gave his side of the marriage breakdown. Also Ryan talked about his food addiction, Lisa about the death of her son, and Michelle sang. It was all very moving.

1 KatInEurope { 02.08.12 at 2:59 am }

*spins roulette wheel*
Place your bets, place your bets… ACA, Today Tonight or New Day?

Because she’ll be getting doorstepped by all of them by now.

2 smauge { 02.08.12 at 7:32 am }

I do remember vaguely someone talking about gambling too much. Was that Simon? Was it someone else on the Biggest Loser? Was it someone on Excess Baggage? It’s probably good that EB is getting shifted to a different time, I’m starting to lose track of who’s who!

3 Reality Raver { 02.08.12 at 7:36 am }

Smauge – Matt on Excess Baggage admits to it.

4 smauge { 02.08.12 at 8:16 am }

I had a feeling I’d gotten confused. How do you keep up with it all? Do you take notes during the shows?

5 imaketheshow (formerly SEDI) { 02.08.12 at 9:34 am }

When Simon said in the second episode of the series that his wife left him because he ‘was fat’ my whole family saw straight through that excuse. I mean, he didn’t just ‘get fat’ overnight, and for him to make it sound like it was ‘so unexpected’ was rubbish. Its obvious he had other issues, which now she has to bear the brunt of. Considering there are so many contestants there who have faced horrible consequences from their obesity, his story pales in comparison. Ridiculous!

6 littlepetal { 02.08.12 at 10:09 am }

Never really believe all that is said on Reality Show. I still think some are on the show for the money. Years ago in my gym I have heard of people trying to put on more weight to try to go on the show.

Hamish also painted a very bad picture of his parents especially his father. I wonder is there another side of the story. Just can’t imagine how they could let him get so fat when the father is such an elite athlete.

I do understand that this is still a game and you are there to lose weight but also to try to stay till the end. Thus with elimination, strategy will have to come into play. All of them need to be in TBL and it will be hard to eliminate some one.

Hopefully Shane get it. He was told 10 years ago to lose weight or else he only have 15 years to live and even after having a son, he did nothing. Now he said he will be dead in 5 years if he doesn’t do something about it.

A few of the ex-contestants who also mentioned how they need to lose weight etc etc, did quite well up to the end of the show. But after that they pile on more weight and blame the show for it. Obviously they still didn’t get it.

7 Mel { 02.08.12 at 3:26 pm }

In regards to Michelle in the pantry I got the impression that she meant that the diet chocolate mousse and cheese were not included on her diet plan for her red team members. As in, those items are available for all the contestants to eat but she’s told her team members they shouldn’t be eating them.

8 Anonymous { 02.08.12 at 11:01 pm }

Found this on Oceana Glennon’s page on The Pagan Veil.

“About Me
Norse Germanic Pagan clairvoyant spiritual crystal healer. ”

Guess he left that bit out too in his public speaking foray: ” Hi, my name is Simon. I am both fat and financially disastrous, and my ex-wife is a Norse Germanic Pagan clairvoyant spiritual crystal healer, who turfed me because just as I can’t control my weight I can’t control my money.”

Gee. Maybe he hopes to have a job some day and didn’t want to advertise all his failings on national tv. Maybe he’s ashamed. Maybe his sons don’t know that detail. They seem to love him very much, just the same.

9 Wut { 02.09.12 at 4:29 pm }

“I must confess I did find his speech a little bit hard to believe particularly as he appeared quite bitter about the reason for the breakdown in their relationship. ”

Uh, wut? If he was telling the truth and his wife did leave him because of his weight, why wouldn’t he seem bitter about that?

I’m not saying he is telling the truth, but your argument for the reason you don’t believe him seems ridiculous.

10 Culinary Boner { 02.09.12 at 4:35 pm }

Odin be praised

11 Hayden { 02.09.12 at 4:50 pm }

Surely Oceania could see this coming. She is a clairvoyant after all. Who is to say that she is not lying about the money issue. It’s not cheap to keep going on all those Norse Germanic Pagan expeditions.

12 brain dead dave { 02.09.12 at 4:54 pm }

Maybe she saw a whale with a wedding ring on in a crystal ball and decided to bolt.

13 Culinary Boner { 02.09.12 at 5:37 pm }

Must say I’m itching for some pagan curry crackers for me dinner later this week. Must see if I gee up Mrs Boner to cook them in a nude kitchen ritual:-

14 Culinary Boner { 02.09.12 at 5:44 pm }

Though maybe I’ll just settle for some Satanic vegan food –
ROAST TOFURKEY!!!! *growls like Cookie Monster after a hit of meth*

15 Biggest Loser’s ex-wife: The real reason I left Watch Online { 02.09.12 at 10:24 pm }

[…] “I must confess I did find his speech a little bit hard to believe particularly as he appeared quite bitter about the reason for the breakdown in their relationship,” Ashton said. […]

16 The Biggest Loser – Just When You Thought You Were Safe You Are Not | reality ravings { 02.10.12 at 10:15 am }

[…] Simon’s ex-wife has now spoken to news.com.au, in relation to my blog post related to her unleashing  on Facebook for not telling the truth about why their marriage actually broke […]

17 Anonymous { 04.18.12 at 2:28 pm }

[…] cannot SelectTech christian louboutin metalipp observer gesir christian louboutin utah McCormick brodee christian louboutin cupcakes chemoprotective looseleaf christian louboutin barneys lisibles Reply With Quote Share with […]