Celebrity Apprentice Spoilers From The Daily Telegraph

Why is it OK when the mainstream media give out spoilers, but if online sites do fear and loathing occurs?

Anyhow the Daily Telegraph in their excitement of having near naked pictures of Charlotte Dawson seem to divulge all of the contestants that are currently still in Celebrity Apprentice Australia Season two.

If you want to know who is or isn’t still in go to this article here at the Daily Telegraph. Also there has been some photos on my Facebook page placed their by Elizabeth Hoy if you want to see what has been happening on the challenges.

1 Elizabeth { 02.10.12 at 9:16 am }

I’ve now photographed 5 challenges. The first two lots of photos I shared happily, as it was fairly obvious who won the first challenge. Since then I’ve been more cautious because I don’t want to spoil it for the fans of the show. The 3rd challenge was tricky as 3 contestants were missing, it was only the week after that I could piece things together but didn’t spread the news around. As our raver knows, I asked before posting the last lot of photos, and only did so because the Daily Tele had already splashed them around. There were some things I didn’t get to see, like the boys taking the book I’d signed to the PM, I didn’t know if they succeeded so had something to look forward to in the show. But now there are no surprises at all. I hope they have non-public challenges from now on, even though I am enjoying photographing the events and have a good rapport with the cast and crew.

2 Culinary Boner { 02.10.12 at 2:17 pm }

Bye bye Ajay…… helllll00000 Charlotte!!!

Why am I so fickle?

3 Georgie { 02.10.12 at 2:29 pm }

You know the old saying – ‘A ***** ***** has not conscience’.

4 driveway contractors { 07.05.13 at 10:29 am }

I love reading through an article that will make people think.

Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

5 Maynard { 12.21.13 at 5:37 pm }

s a down side to the availability of digital
content, and that. By this, you’re reinforcing that negativity and attracting to yourself MORE.
The free Lyrics Search app can be obtained at the Android Market.

6 http://asserttrue.blogspot.ie/ { 01.29.14 at 7:36 am }

As such, it mustn’t be too difficult to invest some time creating a database of tables
along the lines of what is suggested at where they’ve got provided a sample database spec to be used
in a hotel reservation application. With close to this much controversy clinging to its name, it must come as no real surprise that several
from the world’s law enforcement officials authorities have been looking
for ways to shut it down for good. Now, movies aren’t the only thing that piracy
trackers allow links too.