Excess Baggage – Now These Are The Publicity Stills Channel Nine Should Have Been Using…

Now this is what I call a photo…. and no Dipper I am not talking about you.

If photos like this had been used in pre-publicity just maybe the rating on the Channel NINE show Excess Baggage may have been higher.

Trainer Christian Marchegiani is showing that not only does he talk the talk, but he walks the walk when it comes to fitness.

Now just to see it on screen. Though rumour is that it may be unveiled this week on the show. So keep watching.

Excess Baggage has now been moved to GO at 6.30pm on weeknights, so stick with it if you are enjoying the show.

Also here is a another photo of Christian and Darren Lyons who for once is not showing his fake six pack.

Now I just want my readers to know that I am a professional and that photos of six packs will not ensure positive coverage of reality TV shows. OK who am I kidding I am completely vacuous, of course it will sway my editorial comment…..

Excess Baggage on GO at 6.30pm tonight.

And yes male readers I will try and find a photo that will make your work week start off with a smile. Any requests?

1 EnGy { 02.13.12 at 9:29 am }

I’m off for a cold shower.
I’ve also promised Gabby I’ll give the show another go tonight after he had a bit of a to and fro last night on Twitter. She used the scary Bruce Lee Kill face. It’s on!

2 Reality Raver { 02.13.12 at 9:34 am }

Engy – I will only be using pictures for good rather than evil. *winks* I love Gabby I wish they were giving her more air time. It is the Darren Lyon’s show at the moment. I will be still recapping the program.

3 PollyB { 02.13.12 at 10:25 am }

RR – you need to ask whose photo the males, sorry, one male will want to see??!!! :-)

4 littlepetal { 02.13.12 at 11:48 am }

Ajay’s photo for CB??

5 Culinary Boner { 02.13.12 at 12:03 pm }

I’ve moved on littlepetal.
Sorry Ajay, but its Charlotte D ever since Raver posted that shot of her wearing no more than a G-string and smattering of body paint.

Raver, this photo deserves a caption…

Chris: Like ya new bod Dipper?
Dipper: Fucking oath. I’ve found a new friend… me dick. How’s it hanging me old fella.
Chris: Yeah. Hello to you, Dipper’s willy.

6 Bambico81 { 02.13.12 at 1:06 pm }

Damn! that is the reason i’m still watching this show!! CM seems like an all round great guy!

7 Kathy { 02.13.12 at 4:12 pm }

Oooh la la! Yes, I hope they show it on screen this week. I’ll be watching. I agree w/ Bambico81, CM definitely sounds like a great guy. Now, only if he’d visit Melbourne.

8 littlepetal { 02.13.12 at 4:38 pm }

CM is a no nonsense guy. I did a boxing course under him. Some other sheila in my group was really really interested in him and try to catch his eye. He didn’ t bat an eyelid.

9 Reality Raver { 02.13.12 at 4:47 pm }

littlepetal – really not interested in any of them, but then if you are hot and sweaty people don’t tend to look their best.