The Biggest Loser – Another Elimination And Apparently The Romance IS Between Michelle And Hamish
They say that Michelle who has said she has never been kissed and Hamish who is 20 and the youngest member of the house will enjoy belated Valentine’s celebration this week, heading off for a “night away” together. Maybe Hamish has hidden depths that are not appearing on screen, as Michelle is just a delight.
The article also states that Simon Hurley and Lisa Ritherdon are still going strong! WTF? Are they horizontal folk dancing as well? I missed that one.
The episode starts off back at the obstacle course with the two male teams battling out for last place. The blue team with Luke and Hamish were the last to finish and will now get a two kilo penalty in the weigh in.
Webcam was used again with Tiffiny shocked her team were not up and she went and banged loudly on the door, but the door was unlocked! After querying why her only team was the only one not training, it was Selena who made it sound like they were on Survivor, said “we have no energy because we are not eating enough”.
It was weigh in time.
The blue team:
- Ryan lost 7.30 kgs to be 214.2 kgs;
- Luke now weighs 129.o kg a loss of 4.2 kgs;
- Hamish now weighs 136.7 kgs a loss of 3.8 kgs;
- Total weight loss percentage is 2.69%.
- Alex is now 143.2 kgs a loss of 2.8 kgs, he also looked like he was sunburnt. He was disappointed with his low weight loss.
- Simon lost 3.9 kgs and now weighs a 147.3 kgs
- Graham weighs 188.8 kgs a loss of 4.4. kgs;
- Which gives them a weight lost percentage 2.26%.
- Margie weighs 141.7 kgs she lost 3.9 kgs;
- Lisa weighs 94.3 a loss 1.7 kgs;
- Brenda now weighs 108.3 kgs a loss of 2.1 kgs;
- Lydia now weighs 124.1 kgs a loss of 3.1 kgs;
- Their weight loss percentage of 2.25%.
Lydia burst into tears particularly when they realised they were under the yellow line because of 100 grams. Particularly bittersweet considering they came first in the obstacle course which in normal weeks this would have given them a two kilo bonus which would have made them safe.
- Michelle weighs 97.5 kgs which is a loss of 2.9 kgs;
- Bek weighs 114.4 kgs which is loss of 3.3 kgs;
- Selena weighs 149.5 kgs which is a loss of 7 kgs;
- Kasey weighs 118.4 kgs a loss of 4.2 kgs.
- Total weight loss percentage of 3.5%.
The red and the black team are below the yellow line. Brenda was put up for the red team as a strategy hoping their alliances would ensure the white team does not vote for her. Alex was nominated for the black team as he had the lowest weight loss percentage this week.
The red teams strategy did not work as Brenda was eliminated.
She made an interesting comment about being on the show. “Four years ago I could not put myself on display and not worry about what other people think”, however regardless of their weight loss techniques it has been a life changer. The Age had an article about how abhorrent these people were being used to entertain the masses. However I suspect the majority of the contestants on the show would be positive about the experience. Thanks Injera for alerting me to the article and should be its own blog post.
She lost 12.5 kgs in the house which is still quite an achievement and since she has been out of the house she has lost a total of 22 kgs and is hoping to lose another 20 kgs before the finale.