Lara Bingle’s Reality Show Picked Up By TEN

Lara Bingle’s much touted reality show has been picked up by Network TEN to be screened later this year.

Interesting decision by TEN considering from her previous forays on the small screen she has come across as particularly unlikeable. Her cameo on Celebrity Apprentice Australia made her look pretentious and lazy.

The Herald Sun is stating:

The model, 24, has signed a deal with Channel 10 for her own reality show based on her everyday life and says nothing is off limits.

Filming for the show, to be called Being Lara Bingle, will start soon and is expected to hit screens later this year.

The program will explore Bingle’s sometimes complicated personal life, her business opportunities, her friends and family.

Speaking from Los Angeles last week, Bingle said she hoped the program would show the public exactly who she is and what she does.

“My life is very spontaneous, you never know what is going to happen,” she said.

In another story in the Herald Sun on Saturday Lara Bingle complained about the scrutiny her weight had come under by gossips magazines in the past few months.

She said:

“It seemed like it dragged on for weeks and weeks,” she said during the week. “It’s one thing to be talked about who you are dating, but when it’s all about how you look, it’s hard to deal with. I’m happy with how I look.”

Newsflash Lara you are theoretically a model and your whole career is based on your looks so that is how you will be judged.

Her Dancing With The Stars alumni Brynne Edelsten also has her own reality show that will air on SEVEN this year, and I think Brynne will be the person to gain the biggest fan base.

1 Leop { 02.26.12 at 7:43 am }

who exactly is making these decisions at Ch.10?

2 tvjunkie { 02.26.12 at 8:32 am }

Oh dear, does Channel 10 / Lara Bingle actually think the public cares? I’d rather watch paint dry, grass grow or wash my hair.

3 littlepetal { 02.26.12 at 11:06 am }

No time for Laura Bingle. I just can’t stand her. Very fake.

4 Mia { 02.26.12 at 1:03 pm }

I can’t wait for Brynne’s show! I love that girl. I hope there will be an entire episode dedicated to clothes shopping for Juddy.

As for Being Lazy Bogan, Ten aren’t seriously expecting prime time eyeballs for this? If you turned the TV off and just stared at the blank screen for the entire duration of a single episode, it would be the entertainment equivalent of watching it anyway (but at least you’d escape with no brain cell loss).

5 reality raver { 02.26.12 at 1:39 pm }

Maybe it will be put on their digital channel Eleven

6 Paul { 02.26.12 at 2:41 pm }

I’ll predict Lara’s show will never see the light of day.

As for the story about her weight gain. The only person who seems to talk about it is her. If one was being cynical, one would almost think she is trying to drum up some controversy to get some publicity for herself.

7 Samantha { 02.26.12 at 3:05 pm }

Finally something on TV worth watching! The most magical television experience I will ever have… and I’ve ALWAYS wanted to get to know the “real” Lara Bingle. Ever since she graced the screen on Celebrity Apprentice I thought, I want to see more of her…. cause that just wasn’t enough. It’ll be inspiring, exciting and educational!! Oh Channel 9 if only you would give Jackie O her own reality TV show… I would have a triple orgasm

By the way I was being sarcastic!

8 Lisa { 02.26.12 at 3:36 pm }

I agree. Brynne will do better. There’s just enough tongue in cheek in Brynne for us to believe that she can laugh at herself too.

But Lara has always demanded the public respect her when she offers little to respect. She wasn’t well received on her short burst on Celeb Apprentice. I believe she possesses too many of the qualities Aussies don’t like

9 littlepetal { 02.26.12 at 5:16 pm }

The show will be boring. Remember she said she doesn’t shop. So we can’t even see her walking down the shopping mall with her little dog(if she has one). Most of the comment on The Daily Telegraph website were negative about the show.

Paul-you could be right. It may be can even before it get to air!!!! No surprise there.

10 smauge { 02.26.12 at 8:25 pm }

Did sombody write something about Lara Bingle’s…something..? I must have missed it.

11 imaketheshow { 02.26.12 at 8:58 pm }

No offense to her – but she is an ABSOLUTE has-been and noone in their right mind would want to watch Bingle. She has so little to offer…

TEN are seriously crazy these days…

12 Mrs T { 02.27.12 at 3:00 pm }

“My life is so spontaneous, I never know what’s going to happen! ” who is she trying to convince? I have no interest in the vacuous life she leads, honestly who gives a shit?

13 Stacey { 02.27.12 at 4:48 pm }

Im going to be honest, I am totally going to watch at least the first episode of the Lara Bingle show. It really does seem like she does nothing all the time yet makes a bajillion dollars enough to travel the world 8 months of the year. I want to know how the hell she earns a living! I will watch Brynne too, shes cute when she tries to be serious.

14 littlepetal { 02.27.12 at 9:57 pm }

Good on you Stacey to watch the show. Maybe I should too. I may learn how to live like her without working !!!!! No way. I don’ think I can stoop so low like her.

15 Andrea { 02.27.12 at 10:09 pm }

Brynne yes , Lara Bingle no way!

16 kess { 02.28.12 at 10:11 am }

Michael Clarke is well out of that mess, bet he counts his lucky stars he managed to escape.
But anyway, we have to watch the first episode, it’s unlikely to last more than a couple, but this girl is soooooooooo dumb and sooooooooo vain and sooooooooo lazy………………..and I bet she hasn’t a clue that this whole production based on laughing at her……

17 wendy { 03.16.12 at 9:45 am }

Oh my god – what a waste of tv time – she is a nothing . I recckon the show will last two episodes before being pulled

18 TONY { 06.08.12 at 8:35 am }

I cannot believe channel Ten would be supporting a convicted criminal Josh Bingle (Lara Bingles Brother) – He was convicted of Assault at Randwick Racecourse- Channel 10 you have lost my loyal support, until you get rid of the BINGLES!