Want Pete Evans To Cook You Dinner In Your Home – Well Now Here Is Your Chance

My Kitchen Rules judge Pete Evans has been getting some bad press lately for shagging a hot blonde. Yeah go figure. However he also  taking the time to raise money for the Exodus Foundation.

For as little as a $10 donation you have the chance to win dinner cooked by Pete Evans in your home for six people. If you won you could sell the seats off to your friends, or at least bribe them into bringing a decent drop rather then the chardonnay from the Cleanskins bins.

And ladies the prize does not include Pete staying the night…

Go here to buy tickets and support the Exodus Foundation which is run by Rev Bill Crews which assists the disadvantaged in our community.

I might even buy a few tickets myself as long as he brings his partner in crime Manu Feildel to mix the cocktails.

1 Colleen { 03.12.12 at 5:17 pm }

I might buy some. Poor Pete if he was to come to my place to cook for us he would have a coronary. My stove is a 100 year old wood stove. I Love her to bits but beyond Pete I would say.

2 littlepetal { 03.12.12 at 5:23 pm }

I support Exodus Foundation but I am not interested to have Pete cooking for me.

3 Georgie { 03.12.12 at 5:28 pm }

He’d have to be pretty resourceful at my place. I don’t have all the machines and equipment they use on MKR. I cook a fair bit but do most things by hand, so there’s less cleaning up.

4 brain dead dave { 03.12.12 at 5:30 pm }

“Ahhh, thanks Pete….but there are enough cockroaches in here already”

Disclaimer: that’s not really true but I’m swamped with crickets at this time of year. They look similar.

5 Georgie { 03.12.12 at 6:23 pm }

So is that why you sometimes say ‘crickets’ when some undesirable comes in under the door?

6 Chunks { 03.12.12 at 6:39 pm }

Phew, I thought at first it was Exodus the ex-gay organisation from the US. Sorry Pete but I’m only donating if I get Manu as well.

7 Mark { 06.06.12 at 2:05 pm }

Oh please!Pete is so gay and in the closet!Who says gay people can’t get married and have kids?!I’ve got a strong gaydar and it’s always right most of the time!