The Biggest Loser – Another Elimination However Both Were Willing To Go

Ain’t love grand, clearly both Simon and Lisa thought their long term relationship was more important when they were up head to head for elimination.

Lisa only lost 1.8 kilos and Simon only 1.7 kilos so both ended up below the yellow line. She told the other contestants who would vote that she had learnt everything she needed in the house to stay on track outside it. Also that she had to grieve for her son.

However being a gentleman said Lisa needed to be here. I suspect as it is getting closer to the prize that Simon was voted out as he would have had a better chance of winning. As how much more weight can Lisa lose?

Will their love survive their separation or even on the outside? I think they are in with a shot however they do live in different states. Anyway I am sure we will read about in the gossip mags in a few months time.

1 littlepetal { 03.19.12 at 10:01 pm }

I haven’t watch tonight episode. So they are bringing up the sob story again. Please, how many times must they repeat those stories. I can’t bear to watch the finale when the y will bring them up again and also about the love between Michelle and Hamish.

2 Andrea { 03.19.12 at 10:39 pm }

I think Simon and Lisa will stay together, they have the maturity to deal with it and they seem like a great couple. They also have a lot in common such as sons around the same age and broken marriages. I wish them a lot of luck together. There was also a lot of tension with Graham and the Commando as he felt Graham could have trained harder and lost more weight, it was the first time Graham had shown anger which might help him in training.

3 brain dead dave { 03.19.12 at 11:05 pm }

I suspect Margie drank more water than a camel before tonight’s weigh in.

Expect her to pull some big numbers next week.

4 smauge { 03.20.12 at 7:44 am }

I so wanted Margie to gain, just to wipe that smug look off her face!

5 Isabel { 03.20.12 at 7:52 am }

Agree about Margie and the water – my thoughts exactly as she stood on the scales. And according to one of the mags Simon and Lisa are in luuurve and enjoying an inter-state romance. They really are an uninspiring bunch this season – Graham’s bottom lip trembling like a toddler …. get a grip!

6 Mahlia { 03.20.12 at 11:44 am }

If Simon really does have a gambling problem as his ex wife says then the relationship might be tested.

7 brain dead dave { 03.20.12 at 11:52 am }

Lucky for him he’s getting out just in time for the Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival. He probably hasn’t seen a form guide for a few weeks.

It doesn’t look promising for the corpulent couple. Michael and $heridan never worked a couple of seasons back but it was blown up like a Royal Wedding in No Idea at the time.

8 littlepetal { 03.20.12 at 6:00 pm }

Look like BL will be on Sun night. This is to replace Young Talent Time which has been dumped (sort of, moved to Fri). I don’t think BL is that popular either, maybe better than YTT but not great

9 Andrea { 03.20.12 at 7:27 pm }

Thanks Littlepetal, I saw that BL will be on Sunday night this week but I didn’t realise it was to replace Young Talent Time. Its a shame it’s not rating too well although I must admit it just doesn’t seem to have the same magic as the old version which I used to like. I think the kids are maybe too perfect and professional, they need a couple of younger kids for the cuteness factor. Remember tiny Tina Arena and Danni Minogue? Anyway, I still like BL so I don’t mind the change.

10 Mel { 06.08.12 at 2:20 am }

Guess this didn’t last, Simon has his profile on a dating website.