The Biggest Loser – So The Trainers On The Piss Not On The Pist In Switzland

The Biggest Loser trainers are not as pure as we are led to believe. Apparently when filming in Switzerland recently they missed a production meeting because they were enjoying the local lager.

The Herald Sun reports:

IT was trouble on The Biggest Loser set last week in Switzerland after the four trainers missed a crucial safety briefing following an afternoon drinking session out on the town.

Production sources told the Sunday Herald Sun that producers were furious at trainers Shannan Ponton, Michelle Bridges, Tiffiny Hall and Steve “The Commando” Willis after they missed the meeting, preferring to stay out at the local drinking spots

I thought Tiffiny Hall didn’t drink – as last year on the show she made a big deal about having to have a beer.

Anyway I hope for punishment I hope they were made to eat cheese fondue, followed by potato rosti with a huge chocolate torte all washed down by full strength coca cola.

Thanks June for sending the article in.

1 Anonymous { 03.19.12 at 9:47 am }

There was nothing in the article that said tiffiny hall was drinking. Please read full article.

2 imaketheshow { 03.19.12 at 10:15 am }

From my understanding Tiffiny did not drink (she doesn’t drink) and production crew said that she was the only one comprehensible when they were getting ready for filming.

3 littlepetal { 03.19.12 at 11:53 am }

I think the trainers except Tiffiny never said they don’t drink, only they don’t condone drinking excessively.

4 Isabel { 03.19.12 at 12:10 pm }

None of those contestants deserve a trip to Switzerland – they aren’t working hard enough ….

5 littlepetal { 03.19.12 at 12:13 pm }

I am also surprise that Channel 10 is spending more money this year and yet the contestants this year have no charisma at all. Skiing will definitely be one of the challenges.

6 Andrea { 03.19.12 at 8:12 pm }

We haven’t seen the Switzerland episodes yet, let’s talk about what’s happening now please!

7 KatInEurope { 03.19.12 at 9:52 pm }

The Commando is in Switzerland?!!!
*looks up train schedule from Munich*

8 littlepetal { 03.19.12 at 9:56 pm }

Andrea-You really want RR to blog about the Biggest Loser. Is it you don’t have the time to watch it? Not having a go at you but I read few of your comments asking RR to recap BL.

9 Andrea { 03.20.12 at 3:22 pm }

Yeah I do watch it, I’m just getting sick of MKR all the time, its more interesting to have a variety of shows to blog about, especially when something interesting has happened on Biggest Loser. I agree with you Littlepetal that this year’s contestant’s don’t have much charisma but they’re all we’ve got unfortunately.Pretty soon both these shows will be finished and then I’ll look forward to Celebrity Apprentice!

10 littlepetal { 03.21.12 at 10:35 am }

Yes, will be looking forward to Celebrity Apprentice now that MKR has gone down the drain.

11 shazza { 04.05.12 at 9:53 am }