Reality Ravings Vlog – Big Brother Auditions

After many discussions with my intern Anthony (@AM_092) about Big Brother we decided to produce a Vlog talking about the auditions and what we liked about the old show and what we want to see on the show this year.

Big Brother Australia is currently on a house mate hunt in other words auditioning for the show.  For more details go to the official website here.

We may do more vlogs or we may not – so please tell us if you like them or even if you don’t.

1 Rah { 03.26.12 at 6:31 pm }

Great vid guys – love the conversational style :)

2 Trent { 03.28.12 at 3:18 pm }

More Vlogs please!
I found that the only winner i have actually thought deserved it was Reggie. I am a huge BB fan myself and would say i remember every single last house (and the order in which they were evicted) sad i know!
– The first 2 winners Ben and Peter were the two dullest housemates from the first two series. Trevor from the 4th was also dull.. Anyway i cant wait for the new series. I just hope that it rates well!

3 daisy { 11.24.12 at 3:11 pm }

Trent, I agree 100%. Trevor who? Ben who? Peter who? And Ben …yuk!!!!

4 daisy { 11.24.12 at 3:25 pm }

Yes , the VLOG was a good way to put faces to names. Thanks.
Regarding BB characters, I’d like to see diverstiy of background in terms of occupation and interests. I love watching social dynamics. I love funny hms and I think the main reason Reggie won hands down was because she was a genuinely funny, down-to-earth girl. As for converstions we need something more than continual back stabbing, so people like Paul and Bianca brought in interesting issues for discussion. I think that’s also what happened incidentally with Estelle as her situation sparked a lot of viewer debate on the issue of bullying.

5 A.P { 11.24.12 at 6:36 pm }

Trevor was the worst, most undeserving winner ever and he got one million dollars for apparently being the funniest person in the hosue and flying under the radar. He also did Ben’s trick of proposing to his girlfriend when he came out of the house.
I didn’t mind Peter being a winner, I still remember when his little brother came into the house at the grand final and how excited he was.
What they promised for this year never happened as we know so hopefully next year will be a bit better.

6 daisy { 12.14.12 at 12:12 pm }

Hi RR, as you can tell, just LOVING your blog. Really enjoying the people I have ‘met’. I’d love a bit of history on yourself and your blog.
How many helpers do you have because you have to cover a lot of ground? When did you start? What made you do it? Does it consume your thoughts? Can you predict which articles will take off and which will fade away after one or two comments. Do you have any favourite moments? What did you think you wanted to do when you grew up? You wouldn’t be egotistical if you gave us a little video history.

7 reality Raver { 12.14.12 at 8:56 pm }

Hi Daisy – OK since you asked I will do it I may have time of Sunday and will post. I actually never think that anyone is actually interested in who is behind the blog.

8 daisy { 12.14.12 at 9:28 pm }

I have been naturally curious about the people whose character, charm, wit, cynicism, wisdom and empathy have leapt out at me from my computer screen. I bet I’m not the only one that would like a little history.

9 Stacey { 12.14.12 at 9:42 pm }

Im with you Daisy! A history of RR!

10 Daisy { 12.30.12 at 10:42 pm }

RR your 94 yr old B and B loving Nanna must be so proud of you. Next time you go to see her tell her we said “Hi Nanna”.

11 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 3:51 pm }

RR I am a little tempted to audition for BB because I am curious, and to do something entirely crazy, but I don’t think I’d dare unless I as looking to establish a career from it.

12 A.P { 01.01.13 at 4:16 pm }

Do it Daisy!!!!!
Then we could all follow you and you could give us all the inside goss, it would be fantabulous!
Also, you would be representing the older generation (anyone over 30 is old according to the BB producers ).
RR, you could put in a good word for Daisy and promote your blog at the same time, better still all your bloggers here would make excellent and interesting housemates, especially BDD and CB, and if you could get Ajay and Julie Goodwin in as well that would be a bonus and sure fire ratings success!

13 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 4:23 pm }

AP then I would get booted out, come home and read what everyone had said. Hhmmmmmm?????
It would be a bit fun though.

14 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 4:26 pm }

I’d need some meds to sleep in that dorm.

15 A.P { 01.01.13 at 4:28 pm }

We would all vote like mad to keep you in and none of us would say anything bad about you I’m sure.
I’d kick all the young ones out first, especially the ones seeking their fame and fortune.

16 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 4:30 pm }

Don’t think for one second you’d get a gander at my bum in the shower. I’d keep my Nanna knickers on!

17 brain dead dave { 01.01.13 at 4:41 pm }

C’mon Daisy, having your crack on display and your ar$e cheeks permanently hanging out worked for Crackzilla and Angie .

18 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 4:45 pm }

BDD Put your own bum on telly.

19 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 4:46 pm }

We’d vote for it.

20 brain dead dave { 01.01.13 at 4:51 pm }

If I went on telly , viewers would see a real ar$ehole.

21 A.P { 01.01.13 at 4:52 pm }

Now that would be worth watching, bring it on !

22 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 5:21 pm }

BDD Looking forward to your promo video.

23 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 5:25 pm }

BDD@20 And we’d all get behind you.

24 brain dead dave { 01.01.13 at 5:29 pm }

I’ll need a lobotomy first so I can connect with the producers and other housemates.

25 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 5:38 pm }

That’s true. I’d manage without one.

26 Georgie { 01.01.13 at 5:53 pm }

I’d need one too watch it.

27 Daisy { 01.01.13 at 8:05 pm }

Did you guys see RRs Current Affair link on the BB Vlog that she has a Reality TV consultancy where she helps people who want to audition?