The Biggest Loser – It Is Getting Tense In Camp Biggest Loser

“Watch out Graham is coming,” said Hayley Lewis, I don’t really think she realised what she was saying in response to Graham’s comment that he was ready to go out there looking for love and he had wasted 18 years. The mental images were not good.

Graham appears like a nice guy but he is a little dull, as is Kasey who must be the dullest reality TV contestant ever. The show has been on for months and I feel like a barely know her. Well except for the fact that now she is under 100kgs she can ride her horse again.

However Kasey did stand her ground in the elimination room when she said she was voting for Lisa a member of the red team to even up the teams left. She implied she wanted to burst that voting bloc.

The elimination was between Alex and Lisa. Margie was trying to persuade people to vote for Alex saying he would be a bigger threat to win the series. However Graham and the white team banded together to vote out Lisa. After that Margie and Lydia just got nasty. Alex told Margie that she was dishonest and that she had told him in the second week that Lydia and her had a pact to go the whole way.

Margie denied this. And then Lydia turned on the girls to say that the boys would be more likely to put the young girls up for elimination in the future. When in fact that little turn by her meant the target must now be firmly on Margie and Lydia’s backs.

Shannon Ponton who has lost all his blue team went and visited Luke, and he was doing really well. He has lost more weight outside of the house, and has not had any alcoholic beverages.

Tomorrow night all the contestants come back except for Luke as I did not spot him in the preview.

1 littlepetal { 03.26.12 at 6:59 am }

I hope James who took the money and ran did not come back as he already took the cash

2 Georgie { 03.26.12 at 7:14 am }

Twice cooked pigeon? It wasn’t even cooked once! The deep red colour of the breast looked lost on the gravelly brown ‘runway’ of farro with deep red beetroot purée. I doubt any of the judges would have eaten the pigeon.

I’m glad the girls got through but I think they were scored on their past, their versatility and their potential and definitely not on their main last night.

3 littlepetal { 03.26.12 at 7:23 am }

Georgie-You posted in the wrong section!!! I guess it is still early in the morning :0

4 Georgie { 03.26.12 at 7:27 am }

Oops – I posted this on the wrong thread. That’s what you get when you use an iPod instead of a PC, you can’t see anything else but the editor. Bugger!

5 Isabel { 03.26.12 at 7:37 am }

You can cut and paste Georgie! I think Margie did a fair bit of water loading last week – loss of 800gms versus almost 6kgs this week!! It’s cheating really but I don’t suppose it can be stopped because there’s no way of proving it ….. Now I’ll go and look for your comment on MKR, Georgie!

6 littlepetal { 03.26.12 at 7:39 am }

Next week, Michelle will drop big number

7 Georgie { 03.26.12 at 7:42 am }

Thanks littlepetal – I’d seen the mistake and commented again before I saw your post.

Thanks Isabel – I did a copy and paste over to MKR thread.

8 Mahlia { 03.26.12 at 9:42 am }

Does anyone else think Graham seems a little bit simple? I’m not sure of the polite way of saying it. He seems very child like – not adult. Particularly the way he tries to please Commando. It’s not adult to adult interaction.

Margie is quite out there in admitting she is competitive. Lydia is equally – if not more – but pretends she is everyone’s friend. I wonder if the losers are looking back at the show with a different view of Lydia given her asides to the camera that they weren’t aware of during filming.
Lydia needs to drop that overly competitive side of her personality if she truly wants to ‘find herself’ I believe, as it is not REALLY the persons she wants to be. She is more of a people pleaser and this is why she is in conflict with herself.
She’s got good Lydia and bad Lydia battling inside her (like Brandon from Survivor!!!!)

I think the producers will be desperate for Hamish to return to the show and will do ANYTHING to get him back there!!

9 Andrea { 03.26.12 at 11:25 am }

Alex was right saying that Margie is a bully, she definitely is! Why does she seem to think only her red team should stay, they all need to be there , Alex more so than Lisa! Tonight’s show should be interesting with all the fall out from the elimination. Looks like all the eliminated contestants are coming back for a second chance anyway like they normally do, no surprise there. Yes, Graham does seem a bit simple but I think he’s a nice person and just wants a nice relationship where he’s loved. Will be interesting to see Hamish back to see how things go with him and Michelle.

10 littlepetal { 03.26.12 at 11:58 am }

Will the eliminated contestants come back tonight or should it be later? I thought they usually come back after the Makeover which is going to be on Tue episode.

11 littlepetal { 03.26.12 at 12:07 pm }

Have a look at the episode again. The eliminated contestants are not coming back to the BL house just yet. They go somewhere to be train by Shannan.

12 brain dead dave { 03.26.12 at 12:45 pm }

The bell tolls for the squealing porkers Margie and Lardia now that their obesity alliance is gone. Margie’s full of s… -and water.

13 Lisa { 03.26.12 at 1:10 pm }

Yes I think Graham is simple and I sometimes wonder if it’s fair to treat /pushhim the same way as the other contestants

14 Andrea { 03.26.12 at 6:31 pm }

BDD. You say exactly what I’m thinking!!!!!

15 JM { 03.26.12 at 10:22 pm }

I really turned against Margie last night. She is well and truly a bully and I think the white and black teams were right to vote Lisa out to dilute the red team’s power. I also went off Lydia a bit too – they both showed true colours and seemed a bit vicious. I wish the others had made more of an effort to support and stand up for Alex when he confronted Margie.

16 brain dead dave { 03.26.12 at 11:16 pm }

You can put lipstick on a pig- but it’s still Margie.