The Biggest Loser – The Make Over Episode And Who Do You Want To See Back In?

Well an action packed episode on The Biggest Loser last night, with post-elimination tension, old contestants returning, and the duck to swan episode aka the makeovers.

Here are a few thoughts on the episode:

• Alex can be a bit of an arsehole, but really Margie never takes ownership over her behaviour. She is quite aggressive and manipulative at times. Alex apologised to her for saying she was a liar and she ungraciously  accepted it;
  • Lydia continues to moan about the other girls playing strategically by voting out Lisa, but fails to recognise she has set up alliances the whole way through to ensure she and her teams mates were able to stay in the game;
  • However props should be given to Lydia for admitting she is there to win the prize;
  • The now eliminated contestants are back with a chance to enter the game, and it was surprising that Selena was back considering she actually left in the first place;
  • Ryan also looks like he has not been doing much on the outside, and Hamish looked like he had plateaued. Conversely Brenda looks fantastic. It should be noted Luke and James were not given the second chance due to being expelled and James taking the money early on.
  • Then it was to the make overs, and there was not much they could do with Graham as his hair is a number one cut anyway, but Alex did look different with his goatee shaved off;
  • The girls were all va va voom. The biggest transformations being Lydia and Kasey who both went from frump to fab.
  • Michelle who was always attractive looked amazing, and now hopefully her self-esteem will be improve so she realises that she is a quality chick. I am still not convinced Hamish is the guy for her as he still appears to be very emotionally immature.

What are your thoughts on the make-overs? Also who do you want to win a place back in Camp Biggest Loser?

1 Dazza { 03.27.12 at 10:22 am }

Michelle is hot. She is going to be very popular with the boys. Sorry Hamish you don’t stand a chance. When they showed Graham’s makeover, I kept thinking “Wow did they actually do anything. He was unshaved”

2 littlepetal { 03.27.12 at 11:52 am }

Graham is just like a big baby/teddy bear. I think he will put the weight back on when he leaves the BL house. He just doesn’t have the motivation to do exercise on his own and need to be push (even Commando finds that difficult) to do something.

Alex whom I thought will be the first one to give up or go have done a good job so far. I hope he can keep it up.

There is something about Bek that I don’t like. She keep saying that she deserved to be back in the house.

Lydia looks quite nice after makeover.

3 Isabel { 03.27.12 at 12:51 pm }

I missed some of the makeovers as I was flicking between BL and MKR. I’m afraid that I thought Lydia looked like a bloke in drag — that girly look just didn’t suit her …

4 Andrea { 03.27.12 at 1:06 pm }

Michelle looked really pretty, Hamish looks even more of a little boy next to her. I think she will move on from him.Maybe her and James would have stood a chance if he had stayed in the house longer. margie is awful, hope they get rid of her soon.

5 Christina { 03.27.12 at 2:09 pm }

I was completely baffled by Graham’s “makeover”. It was quite cute how he played along and smiled at his reflection when the big reveal happened, even though absolutely nothing was done to him!! At least they could have humoured him (and us) by giving him a clean shave??

I thought Alex looked worse and the goatee suited him strangely enough as his eyes kind of took over without it.

I think Michelle is going to have no problems if she dumps Hamish for someone local which would be more realistic. She has a great personality and I bet men are very excited to see her at the finale.

6 brain dead dave { 03.27.12 at 2:11 pm }

Margie will have a lot of cane toads hitting on her.

I hope Selena or Simon get back in ,just to see the smoke coming out of Margie’s ears.

Too bad for Hamish.He wouldn’t find a root in a wood yard.

Graham could have been painted green to look like Shrek or The Incredible Hulk.

7 Picnic { 03.27.12 at 4:02 pm }

BBD you are awful, you crack me up

I thought the biggest transformation was Casey – she actually looked pretty!

Margie still looked fugly

8 brain dead dave { 03.27.12 at 4:40 pm }

Thank you,Picnic. I’m being honest…..well more honest than Margie,anyway.

Didn’t Joh Bailey used to do these makeovers? He must have seen the light.

9 ruby { 03.27.12 at 5:00 pm }

Is it me or do some of the people on the Biggest Loser need dental work – desperately!
Michelle – a gum lift needed
Lisa – Teeth straightening – get rid of the fangs
Casey – Way too overcrowded
Alex – half of his teeth are missing

These aspects are really letting them down in looking their best

10 brain dead dave { 03.27.12 at 5:21 pm }

I agree with those observations ,ruby. Michelle’s got more gums than a eucalyptus forest.

11 Isabel { 03.27.12 at 5:52 pm }

So right Ruby! At a quick glance last night I did wonder if Alex had put his teeth in, but alas no, he’s got great gaps. And they are very evident most of the time because he does weird things with his tongue and mouth — I did wonder if he had an affliction! Now BDD, be gentle with your words …

12 Andrea { 03.27.12 at 5:59 pm }

Maybe they can’t afford dentists, they charge an arm and a leg these days, that’s my excuse anyway, plus I have a morbid fear of them!

13 Anonymous { 03.29.12 at 11:16 am }

Does anyone know any spoilers…ie if Michelle is still in?

14 Marie { 03.29.12 at 3:17 pm }

I didn’t mind Margie’s haircut. that was quite a speech she gave to Michelle Bridges, about loving her. She’s got it bad.

15 Rani { 04.01.12 at 5:30 am }

No. 1 I would like Shane back for sure!!! Second, Ryan, although many seem to dislike him, he still needs a lot of help and even one or two weeks with Shannon again could help save his life. Selena, if she wants to be there or Hamish I wouldn’t mind either.

16 Anonymous { 04.01.12 at 12:56 pm }

Anonymous-I have some spoilers but I won’t be putting them up. Sorry….

17 littlepetal { 04.01.12 at 1:20 pm }

Sorry, that was me in the above post.