The Biggest Loser – The Make Over Episode And Who Do You Want To See Back In?
Well an action packed episode on The Biggest Loser last night, with post-elimination tension, old contestants returning, and the duck to swan episode aka the makeovers.
Here are a few thoughts on the episode:
- Alex can be a bit of an arsehole, but really Margie never takes ownership over her behaviour. She is quite aggressive and manipulative at times. Alex apologised to her for saying she was a liar and she ungraciously accepted it;
- Lydia continues to moan about the other girls playing strategically by voting out Lisa, but fails to recognise she has set up alliances the whole way through to ensure she and her teams mates were able to stay in the game;
- However props should be given to Lydia for admitting she is there to win the prize;
- The now eliminated contestants are back with a chance to enter the game, and it was surprising that Selena was back considering she actually left in the first place;
- Ryan also looks like he has not been doing much on the outside, and Hamish looked like he had plateaued. Conversely Brenda looks fantastic. It should be noted Luke and James were not given the second chance due to being expelled and James taking the money early on.
- Then it was to the make overs, and there was not much they could do with Graham as his hair is a number one cut anyway, but Alex did look different with his goatee shaved off;
- The girls were all va va voom. The biggest transformations being Lydia and Kasey who both went from frump to fab.
- Michelle who was always attractive looked amazing, and now hopefully her self-esteem will be improve so she realises that she is a quality chick. I am still not convinced Hamish is the guy for her as he still appears to be very emotionally immature.
What are your thoughts on the make-overs? Also who do you want to win a place back in Camp Biggest Loser?