Please Marry My Boy – Vlad And Two Of His Girls Duke It Out On FaceBook (Minor Spoiler)

Please Marry My Boy finishes tonight on Channel 7 and this is the episode where the mothers select the girls they want their son’s to marry. It will be interesting to know whether any of the boys formed long term relationships from going on the show, I am sure I will read about that in the mainstream press in the next few days.

Needless to say fans of the show would guess the chances are Milena is going to pick Andrea for Vlad to marry, however Liz is still currently in the mix.

Costanza who Vlad had that awkward kiss with in an earlier episode had already been eliminated by Vlad’s fierce mother. However it would appear that maybe she was correct to do so as it appears there is not a lot of love lost between Vlad and Contstanza by looking at the exchange they have had on his Facebook page. Please note there is a minor spoiler in the exchange.

Quite frankly Vlad comes across as a bit of a tool, and maybe the reason he is single is not his mum Milena but in fact him.

Liz, one of his two remaining girls on the show also makes a comment. Go to his Facebook page for a clearer look of the exchange.

Personally Costanza and Liz I think you dodged a bullet by NOT falling in love with this guy.

Thanks @simplycheecky for alerting me to this.

Please Marry My Boy is on Channel 7 tonight at 8.30pm.

1 brain dead dave { 03.28.12 at 2:23 pm }

I salute all who have followed this appalling show. A true bottom feeder of reality television.

There’s a comfort in knowing that after tonight, I’ll never see Karen and her peroxide mullet again.

2 Georgie { 03.28.12 at 6:10 pm }

Thanks for the salute bdd – I’m looking forward to the finale tonight.

I think if Tony hooked up with Karen and Vlad hooked up with Tammy-Lee that would be a good outcome. The rest aren’t worth mentioning.

3 Georgie { 03.28.12 at 11:17 pm }

Well that was a riot. Melina’s happy; Brendan’s got the wrong girl, Anna will run rings around him; Magdelena said “I’ve won”, but I don’t think she’s won anything; and Matt’s girl won’t go the distance.

4 seepi { 03.29.12 at 7:13 am }

Shocker show.

Brendan is so laid back he is almost comatose.

Tony is just awful.

Melina can enjoy her fantasies of Vlad and grandkids for a while anyway. I think the girl was wrong – only a croatian could join that family.

5 Please Marry My Boy – Well The Plot Line For Milena Was Predictable | reality ravings { 03.29.12 at 8:58 am }

[…] still single could be him as well as his mum. He appears to have communication issues with women if this fracas on Facebook is anything to go […]

6 Juliet { 03.29.12 at 11:04 am }

Liz way too intelligent for Vlad!. While Andrea seems a perfect match for Milena. Perhaps Milena has lesbian tendencies she has not yet faced? Looked to me as though she was choosing a woman for herself rather than her son?

7 Juliet { 03.29.12 at 12:18 pm }

& I’m concerned for Vlad. If it doesn’t work out for he & Andrea (eg his Mum & Andrea hook up)…if he had trouble finding a lady friend before the show, he’s going to have a hell of a lot more trouble now everyone knows what his Mum is like!
We all know to look to the parents to know how the children will turn out.

8 Mandy { 03.29.12 at 2:32 pm }

@brain dead dave — your comments have been more entertaining than the tv show. Love it!

9 Andrea { 03.29.12 at 2:35 pm }

The Brain Dead Dave Show has a good ring to it Mandy!

10 Mandy { 03.29.12 at 2:53 pm }

:-)

11 Stacey { 03.29.12 at 3:17 pm }

Lol I didn’t actually mind this show. I hated almost everyone on it, but It was funny how desperate it was!
BDD – Your comments have me pissing myself at a ripe age of 21, so good work! I liked Karen’s peroxide mullet, it suited her personality. Plus out of all the mums she was probs my fave.

12 brain dead dave { 03.29.12 at 4:02 pm }

Thanks for the kind words above, folks.

I’ll be sure to keep my eyes out for Milena trawling the wedding and baby shops in Adelaide and duly report any sightings.