Please Marry My Boy – No Marriages In This Bunch

If you were wondering if Vlad, Matt, Brendan or Tony had found lasting love on the show all was revealed on The Morning Show. Basically none of them are still together. Matt broke up with Amanda one week after filming finished, however Brendan did see Anna for about two months before they agreed to go their separate ways.
However Brendan does like Koa as he asked Matt for her phone. In fact from the interview it sounded like they were all single.

1 Barry D Bag { 03.29.12 at 3:57 pm }

Except Vlad is still with Andrea so your headline is incorrect.

Vlad confirmed that on his own twitter.

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good negative headline!

2 Bambico81 { 03.29.12 at 4:02 pm }

great show to poke fun at, but what a waste of time in the end. only winner here is Channel 7 and advertisers

3 Smee { 03.29.12 at 4:05 pm }

Vlad and Andrea live in different States. So regardless of whether Vlad says they are together or not, they hardly see each other.

4 brain dead dave { 03.29.12 at 4:06 pm }

Has Andrea moved to Adelaide to be with Vlad(and Milena), can anyone tell me? I’ll bet next week’s rent she hasn’t.

Vlad may have said so on Twitter but then he’d be $hitting concrete in case Milena finds out it’s all gone to hell. He would say that.

5 Reality Raver { 03.29.12 at 4:07 pm }

Barry D Bag maybe he only tweeted that to keep his mum happy. Hopefully he hooked up with Tammy Lee that would have to send Milena to therapy.

The Morning show the boys said they are taking it one day at a time.

6 Gidgitvon { 03.29.12 at 4:23 pm }

Who would have thought Matt has a personality AND sense of humour! We saw NONE of that for the entire series – which makes me think really – the whole thing was quite ‘staged’ and ‘rehearsed’. Aside from Milena who is just a truly horrible woman.

7 Gidgitvon { 03.29.12 at 4:24 pm }

Barry D Bag – if you believe Vlad’s twitter then you need a reality check mate. It’s all crap. None of the boys are dating ANY of the girls.

8 Angel86 { 03.29.12 at 5:23 pm }

Vlad never actually comes right out and says that he is still with Andrea. Someone tweets him saying something about the rumours that they’re not together and he says where did you hear that? He never actually denies that they’re not together.

I did like the friendly banter between Matt and Brendan on The Morning Show, they seem like nice guys. It was pretty funny to hear that Brendan asked for Koa’s number, she doesn’t seem to be his type at all.

9 Izobel2 { 03.29.12 at 5:39 pm }

Even if Vlad and Andrea are still together, the headline is hardly incorrect, I mean still ‘dating’ from a different state is hardly ‘a marriage’!
And you’re right Bambico81. Agree.

10 Alana { 03.29.12 at 6:00 pm }

Vlad confirmed on his Facebook page that he is single.

11 Jayde { 03.29.12 at 6:07 pm }

Vlad needed to grow some.I was stunned after all his carry on about the lovely Liz he said he agreed with his mothers choice, and couldn’t you just imagine Marina as a MIL…shudder. Liz you are so lucky.

12 Georgie { 03.29.12 at 7:00 pm }

Spot on Izobel2 that’s exactly what I was thinking before I got to your comment. The headline reads correctly unless Vlad and Andrea are married!

13 brain dead dave { 03.29.12 at 7:24 pm }

Milena will be washing Vlad’s dirty jocks for a few years yet. I shudder to think what state they’d be in.

14 chlwil { 03.29.12 at 8:13 pm }

hey i did love watching this show until the finale all the girls i wanted didnt get picked. i knew liz wouldnt as milena was sooo mean,but i couldnt see liz and vlad having a future.
i thought edwina was such a sweet beautiful person but her and brendon were not a match. Tony was pretty devo that he didnt get tammy lee so i knew magda lee wouldnt last long. But i thoguth Koa was the cooliest chick ever. they all thoguth mum knows best OBVIOUSLY not!!!!

15 chlwil { 03.29.12 at 8:16 pm }

vlad and andrea were a perfect match says milena, she hasnt even moved for him.

16 chlwil { 03.29.12 at 8:19 pm }

i just cant get over matt and amanda ending it a week after that is seriously crap they didnt even try make it work it would have been better to pick koa. by the way brenden and koa are not a good match at all she is way to crazy and energetic for him

17 Marie { 03.29.12 at 9:50 pm }

I was disappointed that Tammy Lee didn’t get pick:( I kind of like her personality.

18 Anonymous { 03.29.12 at 9:57 pm }

Surprised that Matt and Amanda did not stay together. Ya marry Vlad ya marry Milena. Milena needs to chill….

19 Maz { 03.30.12 at 1:28 pm }
20 Anette { 04.03.12 at 1:19 am }

They were not sincere at all! I don´t think they really wanted to get married and it´s not right for anyone to have the parents choose your wife or husband anyway. Don´t understand why they hated Tammy and Liz so much, they are not bad or evil, I liked their personalities but too much make-up, they would have looked so much better without. I have always been suspisious watching Bachelor and shows like Marry my boy, cause it´s very strange that all the chosen women fell in love with the guys, only one I liked was Matt, his looks, but he didn´t have balls, none of the guys did! Vlad will never be normal growing up with a mum like Milena!

21 sue { 04.05.12 at 4:23 pm }

Who would want to marry these mummys boys?

22 brain dead dave { 04.05.12 at 4:36 pm }

Please Marry My Toddler- But Only If You Serbian Girl Or Haven’t Stripped For A Magazine!

Don’t mind the mullet headed MIL’s.

23 sammy { 01.10.13 at 5:36 pm }

Andrea is now dating Tom a Croatian Guy in sydney

24 best accounting firms in atlanta { 05.10.13 at 2:42 pm }

Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs
up for the good data you might have here on this post.
I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.

25 Dani { 08.02.13 at 7:31 am }

What is Vlads last name?

26 lacey { 08.10.13 at 10:05 am }

Tammy-lee is not a cool girl she is not the one for him he is not right about Tammy-lee and he should no brack up with her Tammy-lee is not the girl for him.

27 Amina M { 04.02.14 at 2:20 am }

I’m REALLY surprised that Amanda & Matt only lasted A week!!! I think the Brendan should of been with Edwina, there were both shy at first they have SO much incommon. Tony obviously wanted Tammy lee and got put with Magda! I think neither were a match for him.