The Biggest Loser – Who Do You Want To See Back In?

It is like being ship wrecked on desert island being locked in Camp Biggest Loser when it is the single series. There are all sorts of strange hook ups happening due to the isolation. For example Michelle and Hamish, and now Graham reveals he has a crush on Lydia.  “She’s like the person I want to meet one day. She got the laugh, she got the good cook, she loves being outdoors… everything I want in a woman!” and then added that “I have never felt like this about anyone before.”

Commando gave a WTF  side eye look at Graham after he alluded to his emotional feelings about Lydia.

Then there was the “dramatic” re-entry of the other contestants, with one person going to be allowed the right to get back into the competition. It was interesting to see who does and who doesn’t like each other. Kasey is no fan of Bek’s, and Brenda and Lydia don’t get on. Brenda said “Girls like her don’t like girls like me” meaning Lydia does not like girls who care about their appearance.

The remaining contestants will have immunity from elimination this week, as it will be a battle of the eliminated ones to see who returns.

They had to weigh in to see how much they had lost.

• Lisa has lost 21 kgs so far.
  • Hamish has lost 32 kgs.
  • Simon has lost over 36 kgs.
  • Bek has lost 29.1 kgs. Kasey does not like her she said “Everytime she jumps on the scales it is like she is like Miss USA.”
  • Ryan has lost 44.2 kgs.
  • Lydia has lost over 41 kgs.
  • Shane has 23.1 kgs
  • Brenda had lost over 20 kgs.
  • Selena has lost over 30 kgs. After this Selena withdrew again from the competition.

Then it was time for two members of the white team to get a weigh in pass. It was a two part challenge, of strength and then a ten kilometre cycle. Lisa and Simon scored the weigh in passes.

The Lisa and Simon relationship appears to be particularly strong and also giving Lisa the confidence to think she can play with peoples minds to weaken them in the competition.

Also I am still not convinced about the Hamish and Michelle romance. There was no way Hamish actually bought that Tiffany butterfly necklace it seemed like a big scene set up by the producers.

Who do you hope gets back into Camp Biggest Loser?

1 Smee { 04.02.12 at 11:46 pm }

I would like to see Lydia back in. There are 5 passes and Lisa and Simon have one so that leaves 3. Bek is a strong contender for one. I can’t see Ryan getting one and Shane with his injury might miss out. Hamish or Brenda for the other one.
So in short, my 5 to go in are Lisa, Simon, Lydia, Bek and Brenda.

I disagree with you on the Lisa/Simon relationship. It looked extremely cold when the eliminated contestants turned up in the boat. Lisa is probably falling all over him again by now though. To me, it is definitely a one way street.

2 brain dead dave { 04.03.12 at 2:13 am }

It’s win/win for Margie. She can water load like a bullfrog again this week and have a member of the old red alliance in Lisa come back, possibly Lydia as well.

3 littlepetal { 04.03.12 at 6:53 am }

From Herald Sun online:

BIGGEST Loser’s latest evictee Lydia Hantke says she regrets her friendship with show villain Margie Cummins after being bullied online.

Hantke said she was shocked by online fan forums, with many blasting her and Cummins in expletive ridden rants.

“I was disgusted with what Margie was saying and how she was treating us when I was able to watch the show myself,” she said.

“But that’s no excuse for people to be so horrible online.”

Hantke has joined a secret training group run by Shannan Ponton and could return.

Meanwhile, Melbourne girl Michelle Cortesao has promised to wait for flame Hamish Elliott.

So Lydia is trying to blame Margie for the behaviour. I thought Margie was Lydia new bestie.

4 Isabel { 04.03.12 at 7:00 am }

Is only one person being allowed back in? Mmmm, can’t think who I’d prefer, but definitely not Bek – how unpleasant is she! Graham is in love wiv Lydia (who would eat him alive) so perhaps we should have Lydia back to give him a chance to tell her, although his speech is so childlike that I can’t imagine how he’d tell her! And Hamish, who looks about 15, loves Michelle ….. but I don’t think he’ll make it back as he was back to crying last night ….

5 Isabel { 04.03.12 at 7:03 am }

By the way, RR, you looked great on TV last night!

6 smauge { 04.03.12 at 7:29 am }

I thought “holy crap! Hamish has been to Tiffany’s!” Then I notice the way Michelle slipped the ribbon off to reveal the brand and I stopped taking any notice of that contrived scene.
Graham and Lydia eh? And I thought Hamish and Michelle were unlikely. How long has he been feeling like that about her? Did he only realise once he had to sit down for her elimination? Lydia would have him on a leash.

7 littlepetal { 04.03.12 at 7:44 am }

Graham has never been in close contact with women and being in the same house with these women, you will think he will ‘fall in love’ with one of them. Margie no chance, Brenda too sophisticated, Lisa already hooked up, so only left Lydia. The show really want to push on with the theme ‘finding love’

8 smauge { 04.03.12 at 7:46 am }

I would have thought Kasey to be a more compatible match.

9 Frankie { 04.03.12 at 9:46 am }

To me it’s always been fairly obvious Lydia is batting for the other team.

Is there only one coming back in? After the five passes, I mean.

10 Dazza { 04.03.12 at 10:39 am }

Michelle wants Hamish in for a 2 person voting block. Graham is looking for same deal with Lydia I think. Kasey is worried because no-one wants to team with her. Kasey will be next one to go from the last 5

11 littlepetal { 04.03.12 at 11:58 am }

Dazza – Only if Kasey is below the yellow line. If she is below the yellow line with Margie, Margie will go because she is a bigger threat.

12 Andrea { 04.03.12 at 12:33 pm }

I want Simon or Lisa to win so they can get together and share the money.They seem happy together, I hope its not just for the show. I feel sorry for Graham, he just wants someone to love him so badly. Maybe if he wins then Lydia will fancy him! How predictable was it that Selena quit once again! Why did she even bother coming back if she had no intention of seeing it through? All she had to do was tell the producers that she had no interest in coming back! Hope Margie the bully does’t win!

13 smauge { 04.03.12 at 12:42 pm }

I thought Lydia was on the other team when the show started. I figured they were trying to her and Margie together. But I think she might be just a butch hetero.

14 brain dead dave { 04.03.12 at 2:34 pm }

I’m not sure that Lydia knows yet that Graham’s falled in luv wif her.

* Simon/Lisa
* Michelle/Hamish
*Graham/Lydia

Then there’s Margie and trainer Michelle Bridges. Margie could fall in love….if she had a heart.

15 Fi { 04.03.12 at 4:05 pm }

I missed the start of the season. What was the issue between Brenda and her old team?
My husband thought the same thing about the present. Tiffany obviously supplied it.

16 brain dead dave { 04.03.12 at 4:25 pm }

I don’t recall if Margie and Lydia needed a reason to dislike Brenda , though Brenda was a lot better looking and not as heavy as them, making her a “princess” through their swamp hog eyes.

I can see Hamish now, having to provide proof of age when he was in Tiffany’s buying that love trinket.

17 Frankie { 04.03.12 at 5:48 pm }

Fi –
The red team were in the bottom against the black team, and Margie and Lydia suggested Brenda would have a better chance going up against the black team (who put Alex forward 0r he put himself forward for losing the least on the team), even though Lisa had lost less than her. She went home.

She’s also said that as she is a woman who wears mascara, that Lydia was never going to like her. Interesting comment.

18 littlepetal { 04.03.12 at 6:59 pm }

Being nosey, I have a look at Tiffany’s website and holly molly, the butterfly pendant is $610!!!!!

I have a few pieces of Tiffany’s pendants and bracelets but…….. I bought them in China (don’t tell anyone!!!) Will never pay the real price.

19 smauge { 04.03.12 at 7:09 pm }

Pfft! Yeah, like Hamish paid for that!

20 Andrea { 04.03.12 at 8:13 pm }

Hamish was up to his old tricks again tonight, crying because he had a cold! Honestly I don’t know what Michelle sees in him! He’d make a good match for Selena!

21 Andrea { 04.03.12 at 8:22 pm }

Also , littlepetal, I had no idea that the pretty butterfly necklace was by Tiffany! Thanks for the website which I had a look at. It was so expensive,how could Hamish afford it? Is the relationship even real either?

22 Reality Raver { 04.03.12 at 8:22 pm }

I think I want Brenda back in. I think she is quite genuine. But for entertainment value I wouldn’t mind seeing Lydia back in.

23 littlepetal { 04.03.12 at 8:25 pm }

Not Bek please. There is something about her that I don’t like. She thinks she is gorgeous now she has lost some weight and just behaved with in your face attitude.