The Bachelor – Jenna The Blogger Seemed A Little Intense

The new season of The Bachelor premiered last night on GO and it was fairly entertaining from the start.

Ben who is “the bachelor” is from a previous season of The Bachelorette. He was in fact the “winner” of the show but when he proposed she turned him down.

So he is back. In the US this show gets a lot of column inches whereas here you barely know it is on. But it is a cracker season and the first episode was just an example of this.

One person that needs to be discussed is Jenna the blogger who appears to be a little intense. It was not surprising she was given a red rose as she is such good TV.

The Frisky also has an article on Five Facts About Jenna and it is funny.

Don’t expect this girl to be there getting the rose in the final episode.

The Bachelor on GO! Tuesday night at 7.30pm.

1 Isabel { 04.04.12 at 6:18 am }

I came across this last night as I was channel hopping! I used to catch the previous series now and then on a Sunday afternoon as I was doing the ironing so saw the humiliation of Ben … he seemed to be a nice guy. I don’t think I’ll be a regular watcher – why do they all look the same! All orange and with awful voices. Poor Ben, he looked petrified last night …

2 Dazza { 04.04.12 at 8:29 am }

Got to admit this is my guilty pleasure and downloaded the series as it aired. As you go along you will find out Ben is not real bright

3 Izobel2 { 04.04.12 at 11:27 am }

Oooh I’ve been waiting for this series to come to Go!
Ben was on the Bachelorette RR, he was runner up and Ashleigh (the Bachelorette) had her final 2 and although Ben F proposed she shot him down in flames and went for the super spunky JP instead.
I’ve been watching on Go! on Sundays for ages and they’ve showed about 5 or 6 seasons back to back now which is fabulous. I always look up on the US recaps after the season airs here and you’re right there are a lot of recaps and comments on them.
And about 1% of couples are still together by the time I check the US sites!
Jenna looks like a loony bin, much like Michelle from the last Bachelor with Jake. The producers definitely have a hand in this show as they always keep the crazies, as yes it makes great trashtastic TV!

4 Izobel2 { 04.04.12 at 11:29 am }

PS the only thing I don’t like about GO! is that they played the seasons out of order! So you’d watch a season and see a reject that you know won’t be a winner as you’ve just watched their season, ie Ally & Jillian.

5 Andrea { 04.04.12 at 3:25 pm }

I wish I had known it was on last night, Ive been looking for it on Sundays but didnt expect it to be on at night. They’ve been showing the Bachelor Pad on Sundays which I dont like so I’ve been waiting for the Bachelor again. The first episode is usually the best as we get to meet everyone and find out about the life of the Bachelor so its a pity I missed it. Anyway, thanks RR, I will tune in now.

6 Reality Raver { 04.04.12 at 3:54 pm }

Andrea – maybe it is on catch up tv somewhere.

Isabel – agree they DID all look the same. All long hair fake tans.

Dazza and Isobel2 – I have to confess of always dipping in and out of The Bachelor but might stick it out this season.

7 Georgie { 04.04.12 at 8:56 pm }

Just watched ten minutes of this and it’s soooo booooring it’s putting me to sleep and the bloke is a total dork.

8 Fitz { 04.05.12 at 10:18 am }

Oh Lord – it was on on Wednesday night at 730 on Go also – episode two, not a recap. Could he not do something to his horrible hair?

9 Andrea { 04.05.12 at 10:49 am }

Yes, I watched it Wednesday as well. I think ben is probably the worst looking bachelor yet. The girls are just on the show to get famous.Blakely is so awful with her fake boobs and aggressiveness, but predictably,Ben gave her a rose! Typical male! His hair is awful I agree.

10 mel { 04.25.12 at 7:04 pm }

l love this show, l was wondering what day is it on this week it has changed can’t find it for wednesday night on GO

11 Reality Raver { 04.25.12 at 7:10 pm }

Good Question – as I was just looking for it. I will check it out and get back to

12 mel { 04.25.12 at 7:18 pm }

Ok thanks l was thinking may not be on because of ANZAC day but looks like it isn’t on next week wednesday either as l can check on my TV

13 mel { 04.29.12 at 4:54 pm }

Hi anyone find out yet when the next episode is on and what day and time and channel thanks

14 Izobel2 { 04.29.12 at 5:48 pm }

It was on yesterday (Saturday) in SA on Go! at 3pm. I googled the Adelaide tv guide and did a search on Bachelor. 3 other times it was supposed to be on over the weekend and it wasn’t actually on but i set the recorder for all of them and ended up getting it yesterday.
In saying that Bachelor Pad was supposed to be on today and wasn’t.
Grrr. I was going to ring “Go!” tomorrow to find out what’s going on.
They do this alot.