The Biggest Loser – Brenda Gets A Weigh-In Card

The Biggest Loser  last night was the last chance for the eliminated contestants to get a weigh in card. This will give them the opportunity to get back into the competition. It should be noted last year’s winner Emma came back in this way.

They had to do an iron man series which involved swimming, running up sand dunes and paddle boarding. The added kicker was answering questions at the top of the sand dune and if you got them wrong you had to run all the way back down and up again.

Even before it started you knew Ryan and Hamish had no hope of winning unless they got very lucky.

So it was basically a three way race, with Bek, Brenda and Shane battling it out. Bek hit the top of the dune first however the curly questions saw her running down again and losing her lead.

The questions were tricky in fact who knew a glass of low fat milk had more calories than lemonade? Or beer had less calories than wine? Anyway Brenda was the first person to get them all and paddle boarded to the boat to get a weigh in pass. The episode finished with Bek and Shane battling it out for the last weigh-in pass.

Highlight of the episode Commando getting his singlet off and doing push ups. Why is this not in every episode? Though the tattoo around the nipple is a little bit weird.

1 tickled pink { 04.05.12 at 9:56 am }

Good on Brenda for getting a weigh in pass, she seemed very determined last night & it seemed like she actually started believing in herself for the first time

2 Smee { 04.05.12 at 10:14 am }

I am anxious to see who gets the 5th pass.

Here is a quote from me in the Biggest Loser thread about who you would like to see back in (2/4/12)
So in short, my 5 to go in are Lisa, Simon, Lydia, Bek and Brenda.

If Bek wins the final one then I have done quite well. *pats self on back*
Of course, if she doesn’t then I’ll give myself an uppercut.

I would have struggled with those questions too.

3 Picnic { 04.05.12 at 10:30 am }

The questions were really hard!
I agree that I love to see commando with his shirt of but that tatt around the nipple was off putting – I felt like the camera was drawn to it, I think the camera man couldnt take his eyes off it either.

4 brain dead dave { 04.05.12 at 12:27 pm }

Surely the correct answer to which has more calories out of beer,wine and champagne is ;

D- Who cares?

5 Georgie { 04.05.12 at 12:35 pm }

Lmao bdd, you’re awake…

6 Isabel { 04.05.12 at 1:04 pm }

What a horrible sight to see – all the tubbies in and out of the pool! Wonder what that fat sounded like as it plopped on the pool surround!

A bit of bad editing at one stage – Commando without a beard, followed by him with a beard, followed by him without – all within the same sequence of the programme! I thought his hair looked darker, perhaps he’d just grown it at the same time as growing a beard. Can’t believe we have to wait until Sunday to see who gets the final pass!

7 brain dead dave { 04.05.12 at 4:00 pm }

The pool sequence probably took a long time to film to allow breaks for the pool to be refilled and the water calm down after the fatties had been flopping and frolicking in it. Hopefully ,the fatties didn’t leave any Chokitos in there.

8 Dazza { 04.05.12 at 5:31 pm }

Graham getting out of the pool – I was waiting for the Sea Shephard to protect him and push him back into the water (Japanese whale joke)