Jenny Craig Got Their Money Worth Out Of Mel B

Photo from: Daily Telegraph

How good is Mel B looking? She was signed up to Jenny Craig about two minutes after her baby was born and whatever is in that diet obviously works.

Mel B will be seen on our screens on Sunday when Dancing With The Stars kicks off on Channel Seven at 6.30pm.

1 Georgie { 04.13.12 at 6:53 am }

Now all she needs is a speech therapist to complete the transformation.

2 Isabel { 04.13.12 at 7:07 am }

Pity Jenny couldn’t do anything about the voice. She’s been away from Leeds for so long that you’d think her accent would have softened a bit – or perhaps it was a lot thicker than it is now! I don’t think I’ll be able to watch her for long …

3 Gillian Nalletamby { 04.13.12 at 7:10 am }

I think Mel B looks great and she’s been a great ambassador for the brand. I know quite a few people who benefited from these programs but it might be hard to sustain the cost of the program over a long period of time. People really need to know how to prepare these meals on their own as well. But at the end of the day you also need to be motivated to maintain your weight which is actually harder than losing it in the first place.

4 littlepetal { 04.13.12 at 10:27 am }

Very true, Gillian. Motivation is the hardest in anything we do. Many are motivated to lose weight for their wedding and succeed. After that, everything goes downhill. Losing or maintaining weight is hard work.

5 brain dead dave { 04.13.12 at 11:44 am }

Scara Sparse is joost loosin’ the wheat so she can shug Joonie Roofoo.

6 Georgie { 04.13.12 at 11:57 am }

Lol bdd – bodoombah doom – ee ee ee ee!

7 brain dead dave { 04.13.12 at 12:04 pm }

Doink, doink ,doink.

Coom hitha, Joonie , Ar’m goona shug yer brains art!!

8 Georgie { 04.13.12 at 12:10 pm }

Are yew frum Wist Yurkshare too?

9 Andrea { 04.13.12 at 12:59 pm }

She would find it hard to lose that accent unless she came here as a child. I was born in Yorkshire but came here as a ten year old when my parents migrated. The accent was an embarrassment to me at school and it was quickly knocked out of me. I can’t believe I spoke like that as a child but I must have! My parents however, never lost their thick Yorkshire accent until the day they died and I kind of like hearing it now! Even though I’m now an Australian citizen, I guess I’m still a Yorkshire girl by birth even though I have never been back to England.

10 Georgie { 04.13.12 at 1:14 pm }

Hey Andrea – you never lose that innate love of home and neither should you.

I lived with a group of Pomms during my 20’s and I still break out into their accents (Kentish and Scouser) and quote their funny asides. They were a laugh a minute and a huge part of my education. I think I picked up as much of their accents as they did the Aussie.

11 Andrea { 04.13.12 at 1:34 pm }

No, I always will Georgie. I love Mel B and find her very honest, She’s had a working class background and it shows. Yorkshire people are the salt of the earth! I like hearing her speak so I can remember how my parents sounded. I married an Aussie and have 3 Aussie grown up children so I guess I feel more Australian now but I’ll never forget where I came from. I think Mel B will be good for the show, I’m most looking forward to seeing Kerri Anne and Johnny Ruffo.

12 brain dead dave { 04.13.12 at 1:53 pm }

Let’s not include the Yorkshire Ripper under that salt of the earth umbrella,hmm?

I don’t mind the accent that much and always enjoyed Fred Trueman and Geoff Boycott commenting on the cricket. Freddie’s definition of a gentleman as one who gets out of the bathtub to pee is one of my all time favourites.

13 Georgie { 04.13.12 at 2:00 pm }

Andrea- all my GGP were from England and I’m intensly proud of my heritage. I love the British sense of humour, so I like to take the mickey out of anyone and anything and I include myself in that. I think the general irreverence for most things comes from our Aussie convict psyche though.

14 Culinary Boner { 04.13.12 at 2:35 pm }

Is she partial to cheese?
She does have Top Boons – http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/games/top_bun/

15 kelley @ magnetoboldtoo { 04.13.12 at 9:19 pm }

I think she looks fab. And I LOVE her accent. Much better than ocker bogans.

16 Amy { 04.16.12 at 11:27 am }

I love Mel B’s accent too! And she looks fantastic.