Please Marry My Boy – Tony Tangos With Tammy-Lee and Magdalena Not Happy

Tony from Please Marry My Boy found himself under fire yesterday when it was revealed that he and Tammy-Lee Gluyas were doing the wild thing while the show was still filming.

Well it is a dating show, but is it fair play. I managed to have a career highlight yesterday and got to call Tony a tool on ACA.

Magdalena spoke out yesterday stating her displeasure about the hook up and also revealed that after Tammy and Tony split, Tony then rang her to ask her out. Lucky the girl has dignity and said no way.

The Gold Coast Bulletin wrote:

During the final week of filming, one of the show’s “sons”, Tony Turco, was secretly sleeping with contestant Tammy Lee.

But it was not Tammy that Tony’s mum, Elva, chose. Instead, Elva had her heart set on Gold Coaster Magdalena Sujecki (pictured) and selected her as the best possible bride for her boy.

Unbeknown to Magdalena, Tammy and Tony were sneaking into each other’s hotel rooms while the last episodes were being shot in Sydney.

“It’s just wrong, they should have waited until the last episode was filmed and everyone knew their place,” Magdalena said.

Magdalena found out the pair were intimate after another contestant revealed the news to her when the show was over.

“I felt a little betrayed by Tony as I believed, coming into the family home, we had all built a great deal of respect for each other.”

Although Magdalena technically “won” the show, Tony made it clear he would not pursue any relationship with her.

“I went to talk to Tammy when Tony’s mum picked me and as soon as I sat down she said ‘You should talk to Tony he has something to tell you’.”

“So I went up to the bar and asked Tony and he said he didn’t want to talk about it.

“But I was really thinking about giving it a go with him after the show until he said ‘My mum might have picked you but I chose Tammy’.”

The rejection was a blow to Magdalena but not as much of a disappointment as learning they had been sleeping together.

Although Tony and Tammy dated after the show, the relationship did not last and Tony was quick to get in touch with Magdalena.

“I think he has learnt a big lesson from all this,” she said. “I won’t play second fiddle to anyone.”

Personally I think Magdalena dodged a bullet.

1 brain dead dave { 04.14.12 at 5:34 pm }

Tony’s white trash and certainly Magdalena ‘s dodged a bullet.No doubt about it.

2 Maz { 04.14.12 at 7:09 pm }

As if it wasn’t half obvious from that ‘hug’ in the finale.

3 Georgie { 04.14.12 at 8:01 pm }

Saw you on ACA last night RR and heard the ‘tool’ comment lol. Tony sure is a pathetic excuse for a man and I think his mother’s stuck with him.

4 brain dead dave { 04.14.12 at 9:05 pm }

Is that a typo or should it be Tony Turdo?

5 Jeb { 04.15.12 at 9:09 am }

not sure if dodged a bullet is the right analogy as magdalena did everything she could to get tony, even complaining when she didn’t! Blind freddy could see that he liked barbie doll so nothing is really a surprise.

Tony is a tool etc for sure, however the sad fact is that girls (even seemingly nice, intelligent ones like magdalena) want dudes like him.

6 Georgie { 04.15.12 at 10:12 am }

Well said Jeb – I agree with all your comments.

In the final episode, Magdalena said “I won” but she couldn’t see there was nothing to win because the prize didn’t want to be won!

The whole concept was ridiculous because you can’t give away a relationship as a prize. Hello!

7 Dutch Courage { 04.15.12 at 1:05 pm }

RR, I hope you were joking about the career highlight.
I almost got the impression you were talking about something serious on ACA.
Not sure if your contributions to a show like ACA are any good for your credibility. Maybe you should try to get on Q&A.

8 Ruby { 04.15.12 at 3:32 pm }

Why did Tony Turdo (ha ha – nice one BDD) & Barbie Doll split? Do you really think he called Magdalena up after that happened??

9 Suzanne { 04.15.12 at 3:54 pm }

Thought it was very hilarious that ACA are calling out a “reality show” for not showing real life footage. ’cause we all know that ACA and Today Tonight only do true stories, are never scripted and are hardly edited to show a specific point of view at all.

10 Stacey { 04.15.12 at 4:29 pm }

I actually thought he was sleeping with her the whole time… Tony and Tammy had visible sexual tension. I also thought Anna and Brendan might have been doing it too. The whole situation made poor Magdalena look like a complete idiot!
Ruby – Tony totally seems like the kind of douche that would call Magdalena back for a consolation bang!

11 Reality Raver { 04.15.12 at 4:42 pm }

Stacey – Lol re: consolation bang comment I am going to have to put my phrase into my vocab.

Ruby – I agree with Stacey on that one I think he would call.

Dutch Courage – I do a bit of ACA – good promotion for the blog, I need all the readers I can get. Well if Q&A ever do a show on reality TV I may get a gurnsey.

12 brain dead dave { 04.15.12 at 5:04 pm }

I got the feeling Phoney Tony would have shagged Milena and Mulletmama if he had the chance.

13 Michele { 04.16.12 at 7:29 pm }

Two timing Tony – love it! He was a douche bag with tickets on himself. I cant actually see why he thinks he is such a catch. He is so childish & just looks fake. Will be interesting to see what effect this publicity has on his future flings! I feel sorry for his mother – she seemed sweet.

14 Jennifer { 04.19.12 at 10:44 am }

Give Tony a break!
The poor guy has been coping crap for saying what every man thinks or would like to do. It is amazing how people are quick to judge someone they don’t even know or when you don’t even know the true story.
Clearly Magdalena hasnt had enough lime light so why not get it by bringing someone else down.

15 evol { 05.03.12 at 2:14 am }

Magdalena – thank your lucky stars you dodged that legend in his own lunchtime. There is clearly only one person in this idiot’s life – himself. Poor Mum is still saddled with her loser son (I’m sure she was hoping she could offload him to some unsuspecting girl.

16 Kate { 09.14.12 at 12:19 pm }

T & T were not actually sleeping together,
They caught up with other cast members while shooting the finale everyone knoew and Magdalena just assumed they slept together.
Or said so ever heard of the saying hath fuelled fury like a woman scorned.
She done this for publicity as she was in fact chasing fame.

17 Anonymous { 02.28.14 at 8:56 pm }

Omg who hasnt Tammy Lee slept with.

18 Georgie { 02.28.14 at 9:00 pm }

Me. :neutral:

19 Anonymous { 02.28.14 at 9:03 pm }

This was the Tammy Lee that was present when her boyfriend died under suspicious circumstances. Read Derryn Hinch’s article ‘That Tammy-Lee sure gets around’
1 month after Heath died she goes filming this crap. So much for the ‘heartbroken gf’
She’s fake, and not just her chest.
Ohhhh and she does the best crocodile tears, (seen that at the hospital)
So if you ever see this trollop ‘crying’ be careful.. Crocodiles snap

20 Culinary Boner { 02.28.14 at 10:03 pm }

Derryn Hinch can write?
I can only pray to Altiyan.

21 Crocodile { 03.15.14 at 6:02 pm }

Dear annonymus (nice name to hide under)
If I read everything the tabloid said and believed it, i might as well believe in fairy tales and superheroes.

You have not one ounce of factual evidence in any of your statements in relation to this woman.

She isn’t a villian give the blame game a rest.