Big Brother Auditions Kick Off In Perth Yesterday – 1000 Turn Up

Well it is on the auditions for Big Brother in Perth kicked of yesterday with 1000 people turning up to try and get a place in the Big Brother compound.

By the looks of the photos the most people applying looked young.

Photo: Perth Now

Perth Now interviewed a few of the fame wannabes, and one was former X Factor audtioner Luke O’Dell, he of the “Introvert/Extrovert” song from last year. Actually he would be a great addition to the household, however I suspect they will go with a total group of unknowns.

Also Peglah Safdel, who auditioned in a penguin-covered onesie, said she would be a great housemate because of her sense of humour.

She told Perth Now:

“I’m hilarious,” the 19-year-old from Queens Park said.

“I will be really good housemate because I will do crazy things.”

Hmm I wonder how many people who are auditioning are saying that…

Former Big Brother contestants and one of my fave housemates Nathan Morris who now works on Nova.

And here is one of the “exercises” they had to do yesterday.

Photos from BB Facebook page

1 brain dead dave { 04.15.12 at 9:54 am }

Wow!! Some teeth whitened bottle blondes. What are their names? Generica and Beige?

“I’m hilarious,” the 19-year-old from Queens Park said.

Sounds like she’s got the same delusion as Karl $tefanovic.

1000 desperate fame whores doesn’t seem like much of a turn up.

2 Georgie { 04.15.12 at 10:41 am }

Siamese twins?

Those two in the picture look like they’re joined at the breast.

3 imaketheshow { 04.15.12 at 11:00 am }

The audition video on the FB page looks fantastic! Some real potential housemates right there. My faves were the sisters and that old dude, he would be fantastic. ’bout time the old represent in BB!

4 Ruby { 04.15.12 at 3:35 pm }

Maybe they will save Luke O’Dell for a series of Celebrity BB :)

5 Chunks { 04.15.12 at 10:37 pm }

Just what Australia needs – more bleached blondes. They look just like the moron on Seven news tonight who described the Bee Gees as “the One Direction of their time”. God help us.

6 brain dead dave { 04.15.12 at 11:42 pm }

Yeah, the Bee Gees did outrageous things – like actually write songs, play instruments and sing very sophisticated harmonies without Auto Tune.

I saw One Direction open the Logies and then switched it off. They are one of the most pi$$ weak acts I’ve ever seen.

7 Georgie { 04.16.12 at 8:05 am }

The Bee Gees have been performing for 50 years so that statement is a bit previous!

And unlike the Bee Gees, I bet the One Direction ‘not brothers’ end up going in different directions long before then!

8 Beeliar Rocks { 04.21.12 at 11:14 am }

How can a house full of performers be considered as “reality tv”…? The episodes are scripted to the point there are tasks (challenges) and the “actors” are restricted in many of the things they do including their diet and sleeping pattern… At least the Brady Bunch had morals!