Danni Minogue Shagged Simon Cowell – Now THAT is Celebrity Shag

Actually I thought the Danni Minogue shagging Simon Cowell story was going to be much more salacious then it was.  The affair was not recent one so was not a factor in the recent break up of Danni’s marriage to Kris Smith.

The article in the Daily Mail states pair had an affair when she was judge on The X Factor with the charismatic Simon. Both were single at the time, he had just broken up with long term girlfriend Teri Seymour.

Apparently the following season he moved on to Cheryl Cole.

Danni Minogue loses no credibility by sleeping with him at all. You go girl.

Full story: Daily Mail.

Danni Minogue will be seen tonight on Australia’s Got Talent on Channel 7 at 7.30pm.

1 littlepetal { 04.16.12 at 3:24 pm }

Hubby told me last night about Danii and Simon and I wasn’t sure what he was talking about. Knowing hubby, he only read the headlines and he would have assumed that the affair is recent. Media are mean to try to imply that the affair is the reason for the break up.

2 brain dead dave { 04.16.12 at 3:27 pm }

Simon’s got the X F***ed her.

3 Dr T { 04.16.12 at 3:32 pm }

How is it an affair when you are both single? Isn’t that (depending on duration) a one night stand or fling?

4 Sue { 04.16.12 at 3:33 pm }

Ewww yuck, he’s foul!

5 brain dead dave { 04.16.12 at 3:36 pm }

They used a condom..inium.

Agreed Sue. She’s classy (or so I thought) and could have done much better. For him it was probably a better option than $usan Boyle

6 Culinary Boner { 04.16.12 at 4:19 pm }

Who had the bigger set of heaving boobs in that tryst?

7 brain dead dave { 04.16.12 at 4:22 pm }

A beast with two backs and four boobs, Boner. Good to hear from you.

8 Chunks { 04.16.12 at 4:28 pm }

Wonder if that explains why Sharon Osborne was such a nasty bitch to her.

9 Culinary Boner { 04.16.12 at 5:05 pm }

Thanks BDD.
Contrary to wishful thinking – on my part (mostly) but perhaps shared by regulars here – my absence over the last couple of months cannot be put down to weeks of mastering the Tantra with the “Queen of the Money Shot*”, that super-scrumptious pocket-rocket, the lovely Ajay Rochester**. No no no no no.

I’ve just busy awaiting the true start of the reality TV season – the return of the triple chin hiding cravat.

* That’s the Centrelink “money shot”, jeez you lot have dirty minds.
* Deserved winner of Excess Baggage…Oh. did I mention that Ajay gives me the horn?

10 littlepetal { 04.16.12 at 5:52 pm }

CB-Saw a photo of Ajay in the bikini after losing 15kgs on Excess Baggage. She is still fat and I was thinking of you !!!!

11 Georgie { 04.16.12 at 6:46 pm }

“She’s still fat and I was thinking of you” – lol littlepetal you’re funny!

12 Dutch Courage { 04.17.12 at 8:46 am }

For Dannii to stay on the show she had to sleep with the boss. Other than the qualities highlighted by Simon (tits!) she doesn’t really have any credentials that justify her being on a judging panel.

13 Georgie { 04.17.12 at 9:15 am }

Dutch Courage – so who would Kyle sleep with to justify him being a judge on AGT? Brian maybe…

14 Dutch Courage { 04.17.12 at 9:33 am }

Georgie, don’t start me on Kyle….
I wasn’t saying Danni is the only one who doesn’t have the credentials to be on a judging panel. Kyle is definitely another example but he really should not be on any radio or tv show. You’re right, he must be sleeping with the right boys or girls to still have a job.