“Don’t Tell The Bride” – Are Looking For Engaged Couples
Network Ten announced they would be making the Australian version of the show Don’t Tell The Bride, and reputable production company Southern Star is currently looking for engaged couples to be on the show.
The premise of the show is the groom organises the dream wedding for his bride.
Source Bottle have made the call out.
“Don’t Tell the Bride” is an exciting new television series.
The show gives cash-strapped couples a budget to create the wedding of their dreams. The only catch is the groom has to plan the whole wedding in secret.
“Don’t Tell the Bride” is an opportunity for the groom to impress his bride by planning the most memorable day of their lives.
• Must both be over 18 years of age
• Must be currently engaged
• Willing and able to get legally married between June – August 2012
• Have a best man and a bridesmaid willing to be on the show with you
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Names, address and contact numbers
- A few sentences about you and why you are an ideal couple for the show
- Include a recent photo of bride and groom
4 June 2012 @ 5pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Thanks Denise for sending this in.