The Biggest Loser – Dream Week And Temptation
The Biggest Loser is getting interesting but unfortunately is being hit by the tsunami known as The Voice and The Block.
Considering the show has been on for a few months this week I learnt a couple of new things about the contestants.
Here are a few thoughts about the episodes:
- Margie who got back on a surfboard revealed her brother had been murdered which explained a lot;
- Shannon probably briefed from the producers but he did make a point about Bek, and how she is so cheery and positive, but clearly she emotionally eats;
- Bek revealed her parents separated when she was young and this had a huge impact;
- However considering Bek is “cheery and positive” she sure doesn’t like Lydia and in the temptation was gleeful when she saw Lydia gagging on the cupcakes;
- The temptation was to find one of the three immunity stars under a cupcake, but really there was a lot of luck involved in winning, someone did but we have to wait until tonight to find out who.
- Lydia went for it because she cannot train because of a injured knee but if she eats many more she will end up putting on weight and any immunity she gets will be void.
- Brenda, Bek and Kasey also partook in temptation, and Margie “accidentally” stood on a cupcake so had to eat it;
- Even though Kasey is no favourite of mine, I did get teary when she went horse riding with her father, and as she revealed she could not remember the last time he looked at her with pride;
- Hopefully a female will win The Biggest Loser this year as the two remaining guys, Alex and Graham, are particularly underwhelming; and
- Highlight of episode – Commando doing chin ups.
The Biggest Loser continues tonight Wednesday