The Biggest Loser – Off To Switzerland But Who Misses Out?

Well eagle eyed viewers may have noticed in last week’s preview clip that there were a people missing from the montage. So it was obvious either Graham or Lydia went. However some people with sharper eyes than mine saw all but one.

So it was no surprise that Graham and Lydia were the two below the yellow line. Lydia in fact up on 0.9kgs due to her trying to win immunity with the cup cakes, however she would have lost it anyway as she put on weight, and also because of her inability to train.

Her argument for staying in the competition, really didn’t help her cause. She said she was strong and competitive and wanted to be there at the very end. Whereas Graham trotted out his I need to be here so I can get out get a girl and have babies. That argument worked and Lydia was eliminated.

It looks like she has retained her focus outside the house and is continuing to train. Sometimes Lydia was controversial she played the game hard but also trained hard. This season the girls have made the show and one of them should win.

1 Sick Dave The Pit Bull { 04.23.12 at 10:54 am }

Lydia droning on ,blaming injuries was just like Lleyton Hewitt doing the same after a loss.

She can go home and hook up with a Tasmanian Devil now.

What an awesome snow bunny Margie is going to make. She could be mistaken for a Sasquatch, but.

2 Ugly Georgie { 04.23.12 at 11:14 am }

I’m still on probation so I’m not going to touch that one yeti.

3 Sick Dave The Pit Bull { 04.23.12 at 11:18 am }

Trust me to stick my big foot in it.

4 Ugly Georgie { 04.23.12 at 11:33 am }

Abominable I know, but I’ve never seen snow man!

5 Isabel { 04.23.12 at 11:42 am }

Amazing how Lydia couldn’t train in the house but the follow up video showed her running, and running, and very fast!! Watch out for the avalanches as Graham takes to the slopes!

6 Isabel { 04.23.12 at 11:43 am }

And have you two changed your screen names?!!

7 Sick Dave The Pit Bull { 04.23.12 at 11:46 am }

Yes, Isabel ,check the weekend Celebrity Apprentice blog to see how it went down. Normal transmission will be resumed as soon as possible.

8 Ugly Georgie { 04.23.12 at 11:50 am }

Isabel – we’ve been tarred, feathered and pilloried by the Supreme Overlord of the Internet (SOOTI). We’ve taken the criticism on board but have stopped short of the suggested muzzling.

9 Sick Dave The Pit Bull { 04.23.12 at 11:54 am }

I love how Lydia’s lost a lot of upper body weight but her legs still look like they’ve been ripped off a grand piano. Reminds me of the old tune:

“It would take a gold miner to find her vagina”

10 littlepetal { 04.23.12 at 11:56 am }

Don’t worry Ugly Georgie and the Pit Bull. Keep on commenting. We can ignore those SOOTI. They are trying to tell RR how to run her website.

11 littlepetal { 04.23.12 at 12:01 pm }

Talking about Lydia’s legs. Can’t see how she can be running in such a short period of time. She said she was not allowed to climb the stairs etc etc. Must have a good physio or sports physician.

12 Isabel { 04.23.12 at 12:14 pm }

Are you sure they are for real? When Charlotte first appeared on here I decided it was someone having a joke. I’ve just read some of the weekend stuff and it does seem rather over the top. They are definitely taking it to heart, nothing better to do …

Anyway, you two, keep up the good work .. And you RR

13 Sick Dave The Pit Bull { 04.23.12 at 12:25 pm }

Isabel, I took them as being real, particularly Alenka Henry who has been a producer on Ma$terchef, Junior Ma$terchef, Farmer Wants A Wife and Celebrity Apprentice.

14 Ugly Georgie { 04.23.12 at 12:35 pm }

They’re for real Isabel – the biggest part of the meltdown was on Twitter.

The upshot is – folk in the entertainment industry will cop any sort of criticism from those sectors of the media they rely on for publicity, which ironically is where most of the collateral damage is done.

RR and this blog has nothing to offer them so they come in with jackboots and take out their collective frustrations here. Can you imagine them taking one of the big magazines to task over a celebrity critic’s snide remarks about how much ‘work’ their bodies have had. No, because they need each other – but they don’t need us.

15 Andrea { 04.23.12 at 12:54 pm }

They actually do need us Georgie ( I won’t call you ugly), as we are the ones who watch the reality shows and without the viewers their shows are a flop, Take excess baggage as an example! they should be grateful we watch and make these shows a hit and get everyone talking about them! I hope you and all the regulars keep going, that’s what makes it fun. By the way, I’m glad Lydia went home, Graham’s been there from the beginning, he’s such a nice humble sort of a guy so I hope he wins now.

16 Ugly Georgie { 04.23.12 at 1:00 pm }

I take your point Andrea and agree do they do need the viewers, but in terms of the RR community, there’s probably only 100-200 regular commenters. That’s zilch in the scheme of things when you consider they’d pull Excess Baggage off the main station because it was rating poorly with 500,000 plus viewers.

17 littlepetal { 04.23.12 at 5:25 pm }

So the papers mentioned that Lydia needs a full knee reconstruction on her right knee and arthroscopic surgery on her left knee. This means the running they showed her last night was only for the camera as running will be rather painful if she needs all these surgery.

18 Isabel { 04.23.12 at 5:31 pm }

I suppose when you’ve been overweight for years the knees take the brunt of it. Alex and Graham, and I think Margie, have got/had knee problems. Let that be a lesson to us all! Goodness knows how they’ll cope in the snow wiv dodgy knees!

19 brain dead dave { 04.23.12 at 5:31 pm }

Might as well have some liposuction on those unsightly piano legs while she’s at it.

I’ll wager that TBL and their “healthy weight loss” show won’t be coughing up for the Vet bills.

How many ski lifts are going to melt down in Switzerland, I wonder?

20 littlepetal { 04.23.12 at 5:36 pm }

Many of the injuries are due to doing too much too soon. Even your average fit people do get injured when we try to do too much too soon. For these contestants, carrying the extra weight will make it worse. I think the trainers or the format of the show needs to take some responsibility in the way they train these contestants. As mentioned before, if this is not in TBL house, the trainers will be sued.