Celebrity Apprentice Australia – Did Vince And Ben Take Over The Twitter Approval?

Viewers are not only subjected to sexist comments from Vince Sorrenti and Ben Dark on Celebrity Apprentice Australia they are also seeing them on screen in the form of a tweet posted by Channel Nine’s social media team.

During the boardroom scene a tweet was posted on screen by @colonelkickhead which said “The receptionist on @celebapprentice is still working on that spreadsheet? She must have got her job spreading between the sheets I suspect.”

Apparently it caused quite a stir on Twitter with viewers being gobsmacked it was screened.  Even the @colonelkickhead said Seriously Channel Nine, I wouldnt retweet my tweets…what are you thinking?!?

If there is no social media policy at the Network maybe someone in the building should take the time to write one.

Thanks for the tip off @gidgetvonlarue

1 Gidgit { 05.03.12 at 11:25 pm }

No problem – have a feeling it’s going to be grabbed up by some rival network tomorrow – but you got it first!!

2 brain dead dave { 05.03.12 at 11:30 pm }

Give it up for coloneldickhead!

Dicko -Four spreadsheets to the wind.

3 Picnic { 05.04.12 at 7:51 am }

Cynical me says it was deliberate to generate some controversy and to hope TT does a story and the Herald Sun reports it. Free publicity. Vince is a knob, never was funny and Dicko’s ego is massive.

4 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 8:46 am }

Personally I preferred the receptionist from Season 1, who I reckon would’ve done good at an Ashley & Martin clinic*.

Better get back to checking out me double-spread centrefold spreadsheet. Ooooh…. Aaaaah….. Excel….Cowabunga!

* Not that I’ve ever been near such an establishment.

5 smauge { 05.04.12 at 9:17 am }

I’m more concerned with the missing “s”.

6 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 9:21 am }

smauge, does Twitter have a lisp?

7 Daze { 05.04.12 at 9:21 am }

Akemanis had his sore loser go on twitter and slammed producers re trying to convince P&O CEO to change her mind

8 smauge { 05.04.12 at 9:22 am }

Maybe in honour of Star Wars Day, CB. May the 4th be with you.

9 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 9:32 am }

Honoured by your comment, I am smauge. Hmmmmm.

May 21st is apparently “Talk Like Yoda Day”.

Wait for the fun to begin, I cannot. Yeesssssss.

10 Stacey { 05.04.12 at 9:55 am }

My boyfriend says the exact same thing about the receptionist every time she’s on screen. Besides, isn’t she just an actress hired by Channel 9?

11 smauge { 05.04.12 at 9:57 am }

Ready, I am not, for talk like Yoda day. More practice I need, mmm.

12 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 10:11 am }

Cheat on Yoda Day, smauge you can. To make you a true jedi this nifty resource employs the force. Herh herh herh.

13 brain dead dave { 05.04.12 at 10:48 am }

Receptionist Yodaspeak…..”Mr Bouris, see you will now”

Mr Bouris “Fired, are you!. Hit the road of the yellow brick”

14 Gidgit { 05.04.12 at 11:02 am }

The girl ‘playing’ the receptionist is now following the writer of that twitter – turns out she has a great sense of humour!

Finds it funny, she does…mmmm.

15 Georgie { 05.04.12 at 11:43 am }

Here’s another gem tweet from @colonelkickhead last night during the show:

“A hot guy making out with a hot young girl or Dicko & Jason competing for Charlotte, no brainer doesnt begin to cover it #celebapprentice”

16 smauge { 05.04.12 at 12:40 pm }

Very handy that website is CB!

17 Reality Raver { 05.04.12 at 1:35 pm }

Stacey – yes receptionist is an actress I wish they would vary up her lines.

18 Georgie { 05.04.12 at 2:02 pm }

RR – they shouldn’t need to vary her lines. If she was any sort of an actress she could mix it up a bit by using some expression in her voice and by improvising occassionally.

19 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 2:04 pm }

Good point Raver.
They should give her some Barbara Windsor lines as in:
“Oh Mr Bouris, that’s a big one”, referring innocently to the spreadsheet the boss has just sent her.

20 Georgie { 05.04.12 at 2:08 pm }

Lol CB – and where do you want me to spread the sheet Mr Bouris?

21 brain dead dave { 05.04.12 at 2:13 pm }

My, you’re a hard act to swallow , Mr Bouri$!

22 brain dead dave { 05.04.12 at 4:01 pm }

“There was a sudden knock at the door….it almost scared Mr Bouri$ out of his receptionist”

23 Stacey { 05.04.12 at 4:03 pm }

Thanks RR – lol what could some of her lines be? It would be funny if they were arguing in the waiting room and the ‘receptionist’ had some input. Or they could show her reading Reality Ravings!
Every time she says her one line it sounds so rehearsed and exactly the same every time. They could’ve just filmed her saying it once and played it every episode. No one would probably even know the difference.

24 Anonymous { 05.04.12 at 4:11 pm }

Talk about double standards – it was the tweet in the picture above, that the producers allowed onto the viewer’s screens, that started the whole risque conversation in the first place FFS.

Get a life Internet Troll.

25 brain dead dave { 05.04.12 at 5:25 pm }

Yeah, the Telecommunications Ombudsman/per$on etc can investigate and hand out stiffer fines for this sort of stuff than Keith from The Block.

Do ya feel lucky, punk?

26 Culinary Boner { 05.04.12 at 5:31 pm }

We need a so-called ‘merit-based’ reality show to comment on, rather than these turgid celebrity revival platforms…
WE WANT MASTERCHEF…
WE WANT MASTERCHEF…

27 Anonymous { 05.04.12 at 6:37 pm }

Thanks bdd – that’s who it is.

28 Anonymous { 05.04.12 at 7:54 pm }

Thanks Dutch Courage aka Betty Ballsqueezer for finally outing yourself. I suspect you do a lot more watching on this blog than the rest of us combined.

Personally I’d prefer to be watched by someone who participates openly and honestly, than by a voyeur who assumes aliases for the sole purpose of causing trouble.

And now you’re going to join the ranks of those who feel qualified to suggest how RR should manage her blog – sheesh! It was working just fine till you blew a brain gasket.

The Internet Troll label fits you perfectly doesn’t it?

29 brain dead dave { 05.04.12 at 8:25 pm }

You got a warehouse full of serious issues, Impo$tor. Dr Phil calls your type a “contaminator” -your toxic trolling sure ticks a lot of disturbing boxes.

Gotham City deserves a better class of troll.

30 smauge { 05.05.12 at 10:42 am }

Wow. That was really bizarre. Especially the bit asking RR for registration to keep away the likes of her. WTF?
Someone has too much time on their hands.

31 Daze { 05.05.12 at 5:57 pm }

where is everyone, Im lonely! Can we just move on and ignore any further crap from sicko’s? Thanks! They are the bullies with no friends – the candles are lit, the champers is open, but there’s no one here

32 Georgie { 05.05.12 at 6:19 pm }

I’m here Daze – and it’s really me.

Loving Nathan and Lauryn and their commitment to playing the game with a refreshing level of seriousness – no big ego’s either.

33 brain dead dave { 05.05.12 at 7:17 pm }

Ch 9 love rubbing salt into the viewers’ wounds by excreting a 2 hour Encore of The Voice tonight in prime time.

I’m looking forward to Shrink Rap, 11.50 on ABC 2 later.. Joan Rivers meets Dr Pamela Connolly. Should be a lot of laughs there and some humorous reflections on cosmetic surgery, I expect.

34 Georgie { 05.05.12 at 8:20 pm }

Is Dr Pamela Connolly also Pamela Stephenson bdd? I’ll tune in if I’m still awake.

I remember Phyllis Diller once said, on the subject of face lifts – “See that dimple on my chin, it’s actually my navel”.

Daze must have had too much champers!

35 brain dead dave { 05.05.12 at 9:00 pm }

Yes, that’s her ,Georgie. She’s been a shrink for a while now.

Just about to watch the Mahalia/Prinnie battle again. Also Prince Charles again. Mute on.

36 Georgie { 05.05.12 at 9:12 pm }

I’m watching Chevy Chase Vegas Vacation. I’ve seen it before but it still beats a repeat of The Voice.

37 Daze { 05.06.12 at 10:10 am }

Hi guys, thanks Georgie, yes the champers got drunk way too quickly

Totally agree re comments on Nathan and Lauryn – so refreshing

Missed ABC 2 .Joan Rivers & Dr Pamela Connolly; it would have been great

38 Culinary Boner { 05.07.12 at 10:41 am }
39 Channel NINE Apologises For Celebrity Apprentice Tweet | reality ravings { 05.07.12 at 12:50 pm }

[…] by Reality Raver Channel NINE apologised yesterday for the TWEET that made to air in last Thursday night’s episode of Celebrity Apprentice Australia. See previous blog post here. […]