Survivor One World – Commences On May 15 At 10.00pm

Well after a few false starts Survivor One World will finally commence on NINE on Tuesday May 15 . This has been the second time NINE have announced the start of the series as it was meant to begin two weeks ago.

In the US the show is nearing the finale so NINE have been a bit slow off the mark much to the anger of hard core Survivor fans.

The tribes of a total of 18 contestants are divided into men versus women, will have to decide whether to share their resources with each other, or leave the opposing tribe to fend for themselves.

The two tribes are Salani Tribe and the Manono Tribe, named after islands in Samoa.

Salani Tribe (Women)

Matt Quinlan, 33, San Francisco, attorney
Troy Robertson, 50, Miami, swimsuit photographer
Greg Smith, 64, Houston, plastic surgeon

SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD – PREMIERES TUESDAY, MAY 15, AT 10.00PM ON NINE

1 Sioux Denim { 05.28.12 at 12:07 pm }

TCKFAS – love it!

Bravo JStar – you nailed it, I so look forward to your recaps going forward.

I would really love to know your thoughts on why didnt a breakaway group of men blind-side Queen Colton – didn’t have the numbers or best keeping Colton around as he wouldnt receive many votes in Final 3?

I am really like Monica – I know she not in an alliance over at the girls camp but by the looks of next weeks previews we are getting a tribe swap – I so hope things work in her favour she seems pretty cluey!

Love your description of Kat …………

2 Reality Raver { 05.28.12 at 12:28 pm }

JSTar – email them to me and I can put them up on a fresh blog post each week.

3 JStar { 05.28.12 at 1:19 pm }

Hey RR. I’m honoured and would love to help out. Definitely will e-mail through and I’ll make sure I’ll get them out on time! Probably need your touch with the edit funcion. πŸ˜› Although, I stand by my cocks, coconuts, and ladyboy descriptions of the contestants.

TCFKAS, I don’t think the guys realised how dangerously out-of-control Colton has become until it was too late. There clearly was a power struggle between the Abs Four and the Misfits and whilst they were butting horns, they failed to notice the monstrous queen that was always lurking within. Tarzan and Troyzan are just as myopic as Matt was. They wanted to control the tribe and Colton just fed their egos. Blindsiding Colton when his vote was so valuable in Episode 3 was not on the cards. But now Colton has let that power go to his head cause he has the idol and everyone is too scared to make a move – less he is sent home after receiving one lousy vote at Tribal Council.

I too love Cougar Monica. She is sharp and if she plays her cards right, she can navigate herself out of her current predicament. She clearly has more brains than Methane Kat.

4 Russel Not Happy { 05.28.12 at 1:21 pm }

JStar, fantastic recap, fun to read, you got some real talent!

RR, I was expecting a big thank you from you to JStar for a great recap that you were unable to deliver. But….. just an instruction to send you an email instead…..

5 Reality Raver { 05.28.12 at 1:24 pm }

Russel Not Happy – I thought the thank you was implied and I also thanked JStar previously.

Seriously Russel Not Happy why all this animosity? Not sure is you are a regular commentator just commenting under another name or a newbie. Some context would be welcome.

6 JStar { 05.28.12 at 1:42 pm }

Hey Russel Not Happy. I didn’t take offence. RR is right. She thanked me previously on the first post (see 13) so I don’t need my ego stroked further. But thanks for the compliments as well! Can’t wait for tomorrow night now!

7 brain dead dave { 05.28.12 at 1:46 pm }

Why not recap your life for the blog, Russ? It won’t take long.

8 Culinary Boner { 05.28.12 at 2:04 pm }

*walks in, looks around, shakes head, thinks “some people need to get a life”, goes back to his day-dream about plump cocaine-fuelled nymphos (ahhh…Ajay)*

9 Andrea { 05.28.12 at 4:59 pm }

CB, you never cease to amuse me, I bet you would go on Survivor if Ajay was there! Russel Not Happy, don’t worry about anything, all is good, JStar is happy to do it and it sounds like he knows what he’s talking about, he can do a much better job than you and I as he is a true fan of Survivor.

10 Sioux Denim { 05.31.12 at 1:19 pm }

Well, what a friggin let down those 2 episodes were – first my main gal gets the boot – which they then realised next episode was a dumb ass move – then the Queen falls ill and gets Medi evacuated out!

I will be totally surprised at the re-union show if Colton actually does have his appendix (?) out – what a frigging wus he was – it just looked all so fake – what do you all think?

I also have to vent at my disbelief in the way he spoke to Christina – have seen a lot of bullying on Survivor before but dont think I have seen it that bad – imagine Colton telling her to jump in the fire – FFS – really riled me up! Iam very happy Colton gone – the most selfish wanker I have ever seen play the game! Just wish though he could have been blindsided!

The merge happened quickly didnt it? Or is that just because we have been having double episodes and it just seems to be going quick?

Look forward to your thoughts JStar………… reccap soon?

11 Izobel2 { 05.31.12 at 1:34 pm }

Sioux Denim – couldn’t agree with you more on ALL of your points!!
I was totally bummed that Colton didn’t get blindsided in a future episode rather than be taken by illness. I think I heard them say afterwards that it wasn’t acutally his appendix, just a stomach infection.
There was some terrible bullying going on too, just awful.

And yes Cochrane, looking forward to the next recap. Thanks for your previous ones, very entertaining.

How funny is Tarzan with his crazy words!

12 Sioux Denim { 05.31.12 at 1:37 pm }

I love Tarzan – ya gotta have a kooky one in there!

Kim and Chelsea are playing well, hope they align themselves with the right crowd too.

Hope Alicia is the next to go – really spewin Monica left…………

13 Izobel2 { 05.31.12 at 1:47 pm }

I hope Alicia is gone next too!

14 Andy Pandy( formerly known as Andrea) { 05.31.12 at 1:51 pm }

Couldn’t agree more about the bullying, it was really terrible and I think the producers, camera crew whoever should have stepped in. Apart from stupid Colton, Alicia teamed up with him as well to bully Christina so much I’m amazed that she didn’t burst into tears. Alicia is a special ed teacher which makes it worse as she should be totally against bullying, she was disgusting telling Christina not to touch her when she asked her to move up so that they all had room to lie in the shelter and that she would hit her if she did! Then her and Colton laughing together as they bullied Christina was terrible! When Colton then had his appendicitis attack, Christina was the only one to help him, and I’m sure she was doing it to be nice and helpful, not to suck up to him like Alicia was doing! It didn’t take Alicia long to turn on Colton when she realized he wasn’t going to give her the immunity idol, she is a nasty piece of work, hope she goes next! Colton is just a precocious, spoilt brat, I hope his parents are proud of his behaviour! I bet he returns to the show like a bad smell.