The Biggest Loser – Both Romances Have Hit The Wall

Well eagle eyed commenter’s on this blog were right, Hamish Elliott and Michelle Cortesao’s romance has ended, as has Simon Hurley and Lisa Ritherdon’s.

TV WEEK reveals that even though Hamish moved into Michelle’s home in Melbourne it was her mother that invited him to live with them.

When asked by TV WEEK about what kind of future she saw with him she responded “We’re just taking our time – if it happens, it happens”. Hopefully she will hook up with James he seemed more her type of guy and they could make beautiful music together. Literally…

Also it was revealed the father-of-three Simon who is based in Adelaide and Lisa who lives in Sydney relationship found the long distance relationship hard to maintain. Their relationship ended soon after the finale was filmed.

Lisa, quite rightly, was hesitant to make the change. “It was a bit scary, packing my life up,” she said. Also why couldn’t Simon move to Sydney if he was so committed.

Luke appears to be the only one at this stage who has  a girlfriend. He met her after he was asked to leave and she came to the finale.

Also in the same magazine, Margie revealed that the figures we see on the scales on finale night are actually figures from three days before.  Something she was happy about as she said she had pigged out after weigh-in.

Margie also says she is taking her three fellow top three buddies on a trip to Bali “so we can party on up!”. Hopefully none of them fall back into their old habits.

1 brain dead dave { 05.14.12 at 1:59 pm }

There’ll be time enough for counting, when the porker porking’s done.

Alas, they passed like overloaded ships in the night.

2 Mahlia { 05.14.12 at 2:46 pm }

Perhaps Lisa found out about Simon’s alleged gambling debts via his ex wife Oceana’s (sp?) Facebook.

3 Reality Raver { 05.14.12 at 2:49 pm }

Mahlia – maybe, also real life is different from being locked up in a house together, maybe they just needed to get a bit of dirty water of their chest and then move on.

4 Culinary Boner { 05.14.12 at 3:13 pm }
5 Andrea { 05.14.12 at 6:57 pm }

I’m glad Margie has at least acknowledged that Alex and Brenda had a hand in her winning the Biggest Loser and is taking them to Bali, they deserve something. I think there should be second and third place prizes as well as first after all the hard work they put in.Not surprised about Michele and Hamish, the whole thing was fake and set up, James would be better for her. I’m a bit surprised about Lisa and Simon as they seemed like a good match, no happy endings here! I predict Margie will put the weight back on when the publicity dies down and she’s spent the money!

6 Mrs T { 05.15.12 at 9:38 am }

Yes it seemed like Michele and Hamish were being forced together. She was always going to ditch him once the weight was off and she was in the real world

7 Culinary Boner { 05.15.12 at 9:44 am }

The way they were hard-selling Biggest Loser Singles/Virgins this year I was waiting for the episode where the camera crew run through the streets displaying the bridal sheets.

8 Fran { 07.19.12 at 12:34 am }

Fatty and Fatty went to bed…
Fatty made a fart…
Fatty pooed the bed…
Their relationship is dead.

9 Georgie { 07.19.12 at 12:42 am }

So this is the calibre of Tony Rabbit supporters is it?

10 Marian { 08.31.13 at 10:08 pm }

I really loved this series of Biggest Loser Australia–althiugh I have also loved them all.

I was glad that Margie won although I was really wanting Lydia to win-she just got injured at the wrong time !

Although Margie was very lucky to win, with Brenda and Alex deciding not to vote anyone out–it could easily have been Alex as the winner, but in the end Margie was quite a way in front. I really did not want it to end, and cannot wait for the next series [2013]

11 Marian { 08.31.13 at 10:10 pm }

Plus I never thought that Michelle and Hamish were going to work–he was just too young for her–not just age wise–and basically she is pretty enough now to have her pick !! But surprised at Lisa and Simon-I really thought that would work.