Australian Idol Winner Natalie Gauci’s New Single

Natalie Gauci who won Australian Idol in 2007, has a new single out with her new collaboration with Paul Brandoli called Tune In Tokyo.

She is currently residing in Sweden. It is quite a catchy dance song, and I am loving the hair.

1 Culinary Boner { 05.16.12 at 1:58 pm }

Who? When? What?

2 Sue { 05.16.12 at 2:58 pm }

I had to go to YouTube to remember who the heck she was (I recall a few from that year but not her!)!!

3 brain dead dave { 05.16.12 at 4:23 pm }

Turd In Tokyo.

4 sue N { 05.16.12 at 8:53 pm }

& still no blogs on DWTS or AGT…. is Ch7 blacklisted?????

5 Reality Raver { 05.16.12 at 9:01 pm }

Sue N – I blogged on DWTS on Sunday re: Shannon Noll. AGT I am trying to get my head around but there is a lot of reality TV on at the moment. Channel Seven was about the only network at the beginning of the year as they were the only ones screening reality. Swings and roundabouts. Once The Amazing Race starts it will be all Channel Seven again never fear. All networks are treated equally.

6 sue N { 05.16.12 at 9:18 pm }

RR- I get that there are a lot of shows on atm, but the dwts blog was only about Shannon’s injury, nothing on the show itself. and AGT I haven’t seen on here for weeks. Yet there are multiple blogs on the Voice and the Block & Masterchef- I guess I would just like a little balance mayhaps??? :). and less of the random ( eg Matt Newton) stuff if it means there is no time for blogging on actual current reality shows- but hey, that’s just my preference….

I am not sure what you mean by …”trying to get your head around”…re AGT??? :)

7 Andrea { 05.16.12 at 9:56 pm }

I don’t really care about The Voice or The Block or DWTS but yes it would be nice to see something about AGT and don’t forget Survivor started last night as well.

8 Gabby { 05.17.12 at 11:12 am }

First-time poster, long-time lurker here: I’m hanging for some Survivor re-caps, RR! One episode in and I’m already hooked.