The Voice Australia – The Finale Dates And Predictions

The Voice Australia will now have an extra show added to the schedule with TV Tonight reporting The Voice Grand Final going head to head with Dancing With The Stars Finale Sunday 13 June.

Dancing With The Stars will have a three hour finale starting at 6.30pm and The Voice will kick off after The Block at 7.30pm.

The Voice’s winner will be announced on the Monday night at 7.30pm.

Since it is the pointy end of the competition for The Voice Australia I think it is time to make wild and speculative guesses on who will make the final and also who will win.

My prediction for the final four:

• Team Keith – Darren Percival
  • Team Delta – Rachael Leahcar
  • Team Seal – Karise Eden
  • Team Joel – Sarah De Bono, yes I know I am not going with the guy who is getting the teens screaming Lakyn Heperi.

Who do you think will get to The Voice finals?

Also I think Danielle Spencer will win Dancing With The Stars.

The Voice Grand Final Sunday 17 June at 7.30pm

Dancing With The Stars Finale Sunday 17 June at 7.30pm

1 Joseph Skyrim { 06.05.12 at 2:29 pm }

As much as I like Darren I think team Keith’s representative will be Diana (she has boobies :P). Joel’s team is the weakest for me, with Sarah de Bono being the best talent wise (and she aint that great). Karise will certainly pull through for Seal but I doubt even she will match the public pull of Delta’s blind card Rachael.

As BDD predicted when she first came on, Rachael for the win. Game over.

2 joan { 06.05.12 at 2:30 pm }

I think your predictions are correct but re DWTS I think it will be Zoe and Johnny in the finale, Dannielle was bottom
2 Sunday.

3 joan { 06.05.12 at 2:31 pm }

Karise to win The Voice

4 kess { 06.05.12 at 2:46 pm }

I watch in the adds since this clashes with Revenge, Diana is divine.

Anyway – RR, you should be blogging the greatest RTV/soap show on earth , ie all those royal parties/frocks/uniforms and diamonds. and people dropping like flies from hypothermia – can’t take my eyes of all those flags.

5 Andy Pandy { 06.05.12 at 2:55 pm }

Kess, on the website that Daze let everyone know about, there were hundreds of comments about how crap the BBC were at broadcasting the flotilla on the Thames, they say basically how awful the two hosts were not concentrating on the boats etc but crossing all the time to random people and it was boring! Would have to agree with that.

6 anonymouse { 06.05.12 at 3:17 pm }

Think you’re right and Karise will win.

7 sue N { 06.05.12 at 4:06 pm }

is this it for a blog on DWTS??? you think Danielle will win….

sigh

8 smauge { 06.05.12 at 8:27 pm }

I just don’t get the love for Rachael Leahcar. Don’t like her singing at all. I’m still on the Mr Percival bandwagon and I’ll be riding it all the wat to the grand final.

9 Mel { 06.05.12 at 9:51 pm }

I’m relieved to hear that I’m not the only one who doesn’t get the Rachael Leahcar madness either. A pretty voice, a pretty girl but jeez she sounds like she sings the same song every time. Clearly she made a good story initially but I think she’s quite limited in terms of her range. If anything, she appeals to the Mums and Nana market just as much as Percival does. As someone else noted, great for producing an album of sweet covers for Mothers Day and beyond that? Well, it’s hard to see what else.

10 EH { 06.05.12 at 10:14 pm }

My favorites are Karise & Diana. I think Karise will win.

I don’t get the love for Darren & Rachael either. They have great voice but they don’t appeal to me.

First hand info from my girl that all the schoolyard tweener votes are moving from Lakyn to Ben Hazelwood after last night performance. Most of them already have Ben’s song on their iPods. No surprise if Ben gets the highest votes from team Joel this week.

11 smauge { 06.05.12 at 10:34 pm }

Yeah? No love for Adam Martin in the schoolyard? I thought he might have ticked a few boxes. I like him better than both those other ones.

12 EH { 06.06.12 at 9:12 am }

Smauge – Teenagers perhaps? I am talking about tweeners. The Dire Straits song is perhaps a little too ‘out there’ for the tweener taste.

13 Reality Raver { 06.06.12 at 10:16 am }

Smauge – I think if Rachael wins the show is going to prove it is not about “the voice” but the back story. Though Karise’s back story also matches it.

What is a pity about the format is we don’t really get to hear enough of the singers to really get a handle on “their voice” I think we have heard then sing four times. Not counting the group songs. This is unlike the other talent shows where you hear them for at least 8 weeks before final. This format could be detrimental to Diana Rouvas who may have benefitted from a few more weeks to get a bigger fan base. But beneficial for Karise and Rachael who may not be able to sing to a wide range of songs.

Sue N – I think Danielle could win due to her husband and the industry they are in pulling out all stops for her. Also she can dance.

14 smauge { 06.06.12 at 10:21 am }

EH – perhaps you’re right. I am “of an age” where I’m quite familiar with that song. I thought he did a great job of it.

15 sue N { 06.06.12 at 10:50 am }

RR- I agree re Danielle. I have often thought her connections will be helping. she is a good dancer, but I find her personality lacking- a little cold maybe, and a bit bland or goody goody- I don’t know, just something. she is good, but I think her scores have been very generous.

Zoe on the other hand is gorgeous- love her :) and for the record- the boys’ dance was the highlight of the year for me- it was glorious!!! 😉

16 Anonymous { 06.06.12 at 5:33 pm }

Lakyn as something special. A unique voice. He has been given 2 crummy songs by Joel.
Peeps talk about his diction not being clear but listen it is not like James Reyne from Australian Crawl for an example.
I am hoping he wins. Talented, musician and songwriter.

17 Arlene { 06.06.12 at 6:00 pm }

I agree that Racheal is cute as a button and is lovely but don’t get the moving her on. as someone said all her songs sound the same. Also great comment that we don’t get as familiar with the singers voices as we do with the idol shows. I was never a fan of Jania Joplin so yeah Karise has the same thing going but a rasp in your voice doesn’t do it for me. Darren well he makes the tears pour out, just melts a person. Captivating. Vahti (sp) she is truly a wonder and I’m not sure what will happen with her, I’m afraid she won’t get the votes as she’s not with the in crowd. All the judges have great comments and are doing a first rate job in my opinion. Love the show.

18 The Voice Australia – The Judges Decide Who Will Go Into The Final | reality ravings { 06.08.12 at 2:26 pm }

[…] format does not change my predictions I made in a previous blog post on who I think will make the final and the good news in after next Sunday’s grand final it is […]

19 Tom1819 { 06.12.12 at 9:39 pm }

Rachel is nice and pretty, but she can’t sing. I think people pity her because she is blind. She can honestly not sing at all. I think the prediction is almost correct, I hope Diana Rouvaz gets in though because she is much better then Darren who can only sing one style of song (like Rachel). I hope Sarah or Diana wins. I wish Emma-Louise and Viktoria were still in. I like Seal’s songs the best, but Joel as a coach.

20 Anonymous { 06.18.12 at 2:10 pm }

I think Karise Eden is going to win The Voice title tonight!

21 Arlene { 06.18.12 at 2:54 pm }

I’m afraid she will to and I can’t stand her screechy voice that everyone loves. Darren all the way in my book, then Sarah.