Big Brother Australia – Confirmed There Will Be An Uplate Version

Big Brother Australia when it kicks off after the Olympics this year will be in the 7.oopm time slot, but the good news for all the fans who want to hear lurid conversations and see flirtations there will be a Big Brother up late version on GO Channel.

At this stage there is no word on whether it will be running only one night a week or what they will actually show on it. Big Brother Up Late in the past was where you the viewer saw a bit of nakedness normally in the bathroom, any risque behaviour or saucy conversations that were not suitable for the 7.00pm timeslot. Housemates trapped in a house with alcohol thrown in always leads to the inevitable conversation about how they lost their virginity.

However it will be interesting to see what they will put on the Up Late version.

All this cannot be shown in the 7.00pm time slot. It will be interesting to see who will host the show. Mike Goldman’s name must be in the mix, or what about controversial The Voice host Darren McMullen, or what about Natalie Garonzi?

Anyway give me your thoughts who you would like to see host the show.

But here a clip of it in its early incarnation that I found on YouTube, I am sure it will be far more razzled up than this.

1 Trent { 06.12.12 at 3:45 pm }

The best news i have heard!!!

Natalie Garonzi, Vesna, Jess Hardy or Mike Goldman for host. Or why not Gretel?!?!

2 joan { 06.12.12 at 4:36 pm }

Mike, would not be the same without him :-)

3 Andy Pandy { 06.12.12 at 5:48 pm }

It’s Mike Goldman RR, not Mark who I loved along with Fitzey on the games nights. Gretel as well, why changed what worked, they tried that once before and it failed. Can’t wait for this!

4 Rob { 06.12.12 at 7:12 pm }

So I’m a real tv cynic but I have to admit to really looking forward to BB coming back this year. I think it’s a smart play for Ch9 to run 2 daily shows, I bet there was loads of stuff that couldn’t be squeezed into the sanitized 30min 7pm show or the weekly 1hr Uncut/Big Mouth shows. There was an innocence to those early series of BB that disappeared, I really think it stands a chance of finding that again this year.

5 brain dead dave { 06.12.12 at 7:51 pm }

Ch 10 should be turkey slapped for axing Mikey and Uplate in the first place.

Mikey and his mindless brain teasers were a feature of BB.

Is it something about eleven pm or so or after they can get away with the more risque stuff? That came up last week on the AFL Footy Show (please don’t $ledge me for watching it)

6 Georgie { 06.12.12 at 8:16 pm }

You can get that whole ‘down and dirty’ BB experience in your own home, by lining your walls and ceilings with mirrors.

7 Amy { 06.13.12 at 9:13 am }

Yay!! It has to be Mike!!

8 imaketheshow { 06.13.12 at 10:34 am }

David at TVTonight is hearing it wont be Mike Goldman. Anyway I think he’s on TV4ME on SEVEN now, so I doubt it too.

PLEASE consider Natalie Garonzi, NINE! She was spectacular on Xtra Factor and that Up Late! show on GO! with her and Shura Taft was pretty great too!

If only they could import Emma Willis from the UK to do it…

9 TMC { 06.13.12 at 1:57 pm }

I would like to see Todd from Scrubs hosting it.
In Your Endo

10 Roseanna { 06.13.12 at 4:31 pm }

LOVE NATALIE GARONZI!

She would be brilliant. Would have loved her for the main show to be honest, but her cheeky enthusiasm would be perfect for this!

Come on CH9 – Make a good decision with this one!

11 Anonymous { 08.14.12 at 8:39 pm }

Yes, yes yes!!! some reality. Thats the whole point of the show. Shattered there is no live feed.