The Block 2013 – Applications Now Open

Channel NINE announced yesterday they are so happy with The Block they will run two series in 2013. (Source: Media Week Australia)

If you are interested in showing off your renovation and design skills, they appear to be casting for the first series of 2013. Click here to apply.

It is strongly rumoured that the next season will be back to where it started in Bondi, however don’t expect friendly neighbours as some are not happy that the reality TV show is back in the ‘hood. (Source: TV Tonight)

1 Liz Csapo { 05.30.13 at 9:19 pm }

You won’t be disappointed! My partner & I have been together for just over two years – we would love the opportunity to be actively involved in the block 2014.. This would be a great strength building strategie for our relationship – we are dedicated, young, enthusiastic, motivated people with a tactical approach to work commitments & life in general .. We live every moment for the now – our lives are filled with much love & joy by our beautiful 5yr old daughter! We would be honoured to be considered..

2 jiordan { 06.03.13 at 12:18 pm }

hey i study interior design and my boyfriend is an electrision and we would love a chance on the block to show our skills and set us up for the future. we are both only 18 at the moment but are will to take on this challenge and show you and Australia what were capable of. thank you jiordan and josh

3 jiordan { 06.03.13 at 12:19 pm }

hey i study interior design and my boyfriend is an electrision and we would love a chance on the block to show our skills and set us up for the future. we are both only 18 at the moment but are will to take on this challenge and show you and Australia what were capable of on the block 2014 thank you jiordan and josh

4 frank bagosh { 06.03.13 at 12:50 pm }

i like poop

5 samantha bullock { 06.03.13 at 7:19 pm }

hey blockstars,
we would love to be on your show we have applied every year but never made it we have so much to offer and we are so excited to have a chance. please think on us we would greatly appreciate it.

6 Anna baker { 06.03.13 at 10:44 pm }

Hi my name is Anna Baker from Perth! I live and breather shows like he block and absolutely love everything designing and would love the opportunity for my boyfriend an ex plasterer to be on the show. We are fun, funny and exciting and have been talking about appying for a show like this for years ! Give us a chance to show our skills and passion for decorating and renovating ! ;)))))

7 Deanna Rhule { 06.03.13 at 11:26 pm }

Its Monday night and i have just sat down after getting the urge to renovate our bathroom! Put my two kids to bed and got started. Would love to be on the show for 2014 and have started training tonight. My hubby and i have been married for 11 years (together for 18years)
We would love the experience but would also love to be able to renovate our own home one day! I know he would drive me insane but i am ready for it! hahahaha.
How do we apply? Thanks!

8 Robert { 06.04.13 at 10:48 pm }

Hello, me (robert) and my nephew would love to enter the block! I am a glazier and we have been wanting to get onto the show for a while now but never gotten around to it. Please have us in for the block of 2014!!! Thanks

9 Paula McGrady { 06.05.13 at 11:07 am }

Hi name is Paula and I live in Canberra and come from the Aboriginal community of Moree, Toomelah and I could only dream of owning a home to renovate with things I personally like and my style. I love your show and believe I could bring a cultural twist to the show with design also a mixture of “things” I just love!. I have a friend in mind who is Aboriginal and he has got the best decorating sense and style and I would choose him to enter with me. I think we would do well together and make our family, community proud. please email me when applications are open. Thank you. I have zero professional experience in design but would love the opportunity to try! And am not afraid of hard work!

10 Zeia { 06.05.13 at 4:51 pm }

I’m a 23 year old I love the block nd so does all my family my sister alice nd I would love to b on the block in 2014 we r from a town called narrabri in new south wales. I hope use consider us on the block for 2014 thanku

11 Jasmine { 06.09.13 at 6:21 pm }

Hi there :) my dad and I are quite the team and think we have what it takes to be one The Block 2014! Would love to be given the chance to get out there and show off different designs and bond with my father in the process. I have 6 children and this would be my dream to show my kids and all Australia what I can do! I have done interior design and have also done building and renovations as my ex boyfriend was a builder/developer. I have great plastering skills and painting skills and would to take a bit of time out for myself and get busy. I’m not afraid of trying new things and think me and my dad have the time and patience to win The Block 2014. Thank you

12 Blockhead Ben { 06.09.13 at 7:46 pm }

Dear Ashton,

I’m a 28 year old from Hobart, and I’m hoping to be part of the first Tassie team on the block! My partner and I will be able to bring a unique understand of building underground. I am an artist and a painter. I spent 3 years as an artist in residence in Iceland, living a partially submerged turf house. I had to come back to Australia when my uncle’s dog got a bone cancer.

I want to come on the show with my life partner Charles. Charles is 51 from Louisiana USA. He’s a former submariner, and knows how to make the most of a cramped environment. He had to leave the navy after he lost part of his foot in a freak Shetland pony riding accident. He’s been working as a trainee draftsman at the Australian Antarctic base, so won’t be able to come back until summer time. Until then, I’m in charge of his hobby ant farm.

We’re going to be the ultimate team for the Block: Underground!

Ben

13 Mayada { 06.10.13 at 7:37 pm }

Hi my name is Mayada, im 30, my hubby and I would love to be on your show, and show off our skills, my husband ( Ali) and I have been married for 10 years with 3 beautiful children, my hubby is a handyman and works for a building company and I work from home and design room decor vintige lampshades & kids where. My husband and I are a great team work and always coming up with new ideas, when ever my family and freinds need help with renovation interior deign they come to us. Please consider us on your show it will be an awesome ride on your show..we are ready for CHALLENGE – HARDWORK- falling down & getting right back up!!!!!

14 Bruce and Babs { 06.10.13 at 7:53 pm }

Dear Ashton, we wood also like to be on your show. I (Bruce) am a nuts and bolts kind of bloke. I have been good with tools all my life. Babs is a real swinger, as am I. All the neighbours are often at our house. The ladies in our block always call me to come over when their pipes need looking at. You need us on you show. Thanks. Bru

15 Bruce and Babs { 06.10.13 at 8:01 pm }

Heidi@14 Babs and I welcome you to make a threesome.

16 Alicia & Daniel { 06.11.13 at 7:05 pm }

Hey gyes im alicia im 19 I am a full time mum to a 7 month baby girl. I would love to do the experience with my daughters dad for our baby girl, I think it would be the greatest experience being on the block I wouldn’t know alot about renovateing but to have a go hat it and learn new things would be the best challenge hey,