Masterchef Australia – Schedule For The Pop Up Restaurant

Reservations for the Masterchef Pop Up restaurant are now open. You can go to www.masterchef.com.au to book.

Below is the schedule it looks like Dani Venn is cooking by herself.

Which night would you go if you could? I think I am tempted by the Adam Liaw nights.

Date

Sun 15th July Callum Hann + Adam D’Sylva

Tues 17th July Adam Liaw + Callum Hann + Kylie Kwong

Wed 18th July Justine Schofield + Vincent Gadan

Thurs 19th July Dani Venn

Fri 20th July Hayden Quinn + Vincent Gadan

Sat 21st July Justine Schofield + Vincent Gadan

Sun 22nd July Alvin Quah + Christine Manfield (Lunch)

Sun 22nd July Dani Venn (Dinner)

1 Paul { 06.21.12 at 3:32 pm }

Marion’s first night easily.

Justine and Giovanni Pilu would be good too.

2 Joseph Skyrim { 06.21.12 at 3:34 pm }

Wow, Dani doesn’t have a pro-chef on her time slots? That’s… uh… brave of her? Also Fri 13th July = Meat & Steak day for sure. 😛

What kind of prices should one be expecting there btw?

If I was going I would try for either the 12th of July (Mike & Colin), 13th with Chris B, Julia and Colin or any with Justine. 😛

3 Culinary Boner { 06.21.12 at 3:37 pm }

The Badenoch, Jenkins, Fassnidge Threesome looks the go!

4 Joseph Skyrim { 06.21.12 at 3:48 pm }

$98.50 a seat? Holy crap. I hope that includes the (hopefully plentiful) food. :/

I can get an awesome enough meal at the Meat & Wine Co. for about $70 a head. The stuff they’re making better be amazing.

5 EH { 06.21.12 at 3:57 pm }

I am eyeing for Friday the 13th – Chris Badenoch + Julia Jenkins + Colin Fassnidge!

I bet they couldn’t find a chef that wants to cook along side with Dani…. Imaging having to put up with her whining all night…..Just saying.

6 EH { 06.21.12 at 4:25 pm }

Oops. Wrong post.

7 brain dead dave { 06.21.12 at 4:44 pm }

They’re still over praised amatas at the end of the day. They can jam their $98.50 Poop Up Re$taurant.

I’d try to gatecrash Ju$tine’s for the perve, though.

8 Chunks { 06.21.12 at 5:00 pm }

I’d have to pass up the Hayden eye-candy for a taste of Adam, Callum and Kylie Kwong I think, although the Chris, Julia and Justin North event also sounds tempting.

9 littlepetal { 06.21.12 at 5:37 pm }

My guess is that they may be able to fill up for the first week . 2nd and 3rd week will be a fizzle. For $200 per couple, I could go to many places like Ormeggio.

If I am going it has to be the lunch on 8 July. Adam Liaw and Martin Boetz.

10 littlepetal { 06.21.12 at 6:03 pm }

Check the MC website.

19 July – Dani is cooking with Alvin for dinner. Good luck to Alvin.
22 July – Dani is cooking with Matt Moran and Vincent Garden.

11 brain dead dave { 06.21.12 at 6:10 pm }

A Pop Up Medical Emergency Unit has been organised/approved for Dani’s dates.

12 littlepetal { 06.21.12 at 6:44 pm }

15 July (Callum, Adam) 12.30pm – 33, 6pm – 16, 8.30pm – 45
17 July ( Adam, Kylie Kwong) 6pm – none, 8pm – 1
18 July (Justine, Vincent) 6pm – 29, 8.30pm – 30
19 July (Dani, Vincent) 6pm – 20, 8.30pm – 29
20 July (Hayden, Vincent) 12.30pm – 22, 6pm – 6, 8.30pm – 3
21 July (Justine, Vincent) 12.30pm – 29, 6pm- 2, 8.30pm – 9
22 July (Dani, Alvin, Christine) 12.30pm – 10 (Alvin and Christine), 6pm – 22, 8.30pm – 33

13 brain dead dave { 06.21.12 at 6:55 pm }

No rush on the toasted buns, I see.

14 smauge { 06.21.12 at 8:32 pm }

Who are the toasted buns?

15 littlepetal { 06.21.12 at 8:56 pm }

Toasted Buns is Dani

16 brain dead dave { 06.21.12 at 10:36 pm }

15 July – Callum’s Cu$tard Night. It’ll bring a lump to your throat.

17 Jruth { 06.22.12 at 7:54 am }

Having see these guys cook on screen, I can’t say that I’d be keen to pay with the best part of $100 to eat their food. Other than Badenoch and Julia, are ANY of the former contestants actually working in a kitchen now?

18 Joseph Skyrim { 06.22.12 at 8:44 am }

@Jruth – Justine & Julie G have continued with cooking segments and such, don’t think they’ve been working in restaurant kitchens per say. Pretty sure Hayden has not as he’s been sport commentating and/or saving drowning people (which is awesome btw), no idea about the rest.

Could always go for the -actual- chefs too, but if I really wanted to try out Colin F’s food for example I think it would be easier to just go to -his- restaurant and save a bit of money in the process. 😛

19 kingfisher { 06.22.12 at 9:36 am }

who are these people again, the names ring a bell ????

20 littlepetal { 06.23.12 at 7:49 pm }

Update in the tickets sales

No change for days that Dani is cooking.

No tickets left when Adam, Marion, Julie or Kate are cooking.

Few tickets left for days when Hayden is cooking.

Justine is not as popular as we think she is. Still have tickets for days when she is cooking.

Michael, Callum and Dani are not popular at all. Plenty of tickets left.

21 brain dead dave { 06.23.12 at 8:15 pm }

Thanks littlepetal, I can just see Dani tilting back her head and laughing about the ticket sales, forgetting the buns that are burning in the toaster.

22 Masterchef Australia – That Was Almost Embarrassing | reality ravings { 06.27.12 at 8:52 am }

[…] other news I was told yesterday regarding the Masterchef Pop-Up restaurant the Masterchef alumni will be designing the menus but will be more in the dining room meeting and […]