Has Lara Bingle Boyfriend Will Appear In Show And Has She Ruined Her Brand?

Lara Bingle again shows that her and Who Magazine are close with another cover with her out and proud with her boyfriend Gareth Moody, and it looks like he will be seen on the small screen on Being Lara Bingle.

Previously it had been said that her fashion designer boyfriend he was co-founder of Ksubi would not appear on her reality TV show because she wanted to keep the relationship private. However the cameras were rolling at her 25th birthday party and he was there so chances are he will be on the show before the end of the series.

Lara has been hoping the reality show would make her Australia’s answer to Kim Kardashian, however in a Sunday Telegraph article today a celebrity agent queries she may have damaged it.

The article said:

One major celebrity agent said fashion labels would also be forced to reconsider aligning themselves with Bingle, who is due to appear at Waverley Local Court this Tuesday after allegedly hitting a motorcyclist and driving on a suspended licence in Bondi in May.

“We’ve pulled the curtains back on Lara and what you see is not pretty. It has exposed her and she’s no longer an enigma. We now know what drives her and that’s not a lot,” the leading agent, who asked not to be named, told The Sunday Telegraph.

“She’s not intelligent, she’s fumbling from one episode to the next and I think that would turn a lot of companies off. They’d think, ‘Well what are we aligning ourselves with? We’re aligning ourselves with someone who is a bogan’.

“I think it’s been a real shame as she’s a nice, lovely girl … but she needs to get out of this game and get a normal job because I don’t think there’s a future for her as a celebrity as there’s just not enough layers to her; there’s not enough depth to sustain something.”

The problem with Lara Bingle is she is rather myopic and cannot see outside her own world. She truly was perplexed that her grandparents could not afford to go to LA or that her mother might have been wanting her support on the fourth anniversary of her father’s death.

It would be great to see her develop some empathy, unfortunately I am not sure we will see that plot development in season one of the Being Lara Bingle show.

1 Andy Pandy { 07.01.12 at 4:54 pm }

Yes, I noticed that too when her grandparents said they couldn’t afford to go to LA and Lara said that everyone has been there! Well, I haven’t for one. Maybe she could pay for their airfares if she has any money left after catching up on all the pile of bills she had there. Obviously she doesn’t want to be bothered with all that boring stuff, its easier to run away. I’m trying to like her, I don’t think she’s a bad person, but like you said RR, she really only thinks about herself and has no empathy for others, even her own family.

2 jord { 07.01.12 at 9:45 pm }

I agree Andy, I’ve never been a Lara hater, I’ve always kind of liked her cause I felt sorry for her but this show has made he start to dislike her a lot. She is a self absorbed air head and if I had any products I would not want her anywhere near them.

3 Cookie { 07.01.12 at 10:15 pm }

Yeeeah, I’m not a fan lol. I watched episode 1 and 3 and I really don’t understand why she thought it would be a good idea to do the show. She has nothing to offer. She’s shallow, conceded and dumb. She acts like a child. Who drives in the bus lane on a suspended licence. Really!? It’s very damaging to her image. I bet before this nobody actually thought about what her personality might be like, but the show has highlighted her stupidity and done her no favours!

4 Chunks { 07.01.12 at 11:30 pm }

She should throw caution to the wind and do a proper sex tape if she wants to be Australia’s Kim Kardashian. I’m sure Fev would be willing to help her out. What a fool she is.

5 Culinary Boner { 07.02.12 at 9:10 am }

Brand?
What brand of white-bread boredom is this?
I think you’re on to something Chunks.
Lara’s presence would ensure the sex tape was tediously boring.
She’s need to snare an unusual – and unexpected – “co-star”.
When’s Hulk Hogan next in town?

6 Georgie { 07.02.12 at 9:33 am }

Tom Cruise is free and looking for someone else to do.

7 Culinary Boner { 07.02.12 at 10:06 am }

Is Bill Wyman still alive?
Lara could be number 1,238 on the bedpost.
That’d dispel rumours that she’s inconsequential.

8 Georgie { 07.02.12 at 10:31 am }

Nothing sacred about his sperm hey CB.

9 Culinary Boner { 07.02.12 at 10:36 am }

The true meaning of ‘free love’, Georgie.

10 jane { 07.08.12 at 9:58 pm }

pls leave her alone she is a good girl

11 Georgie { 07.08.12 at 10:26 pm }

Um, why would someone make a TV show about their everyday life, if they want to be left alone?

If you do something like that to get attention, you’re hardly in a position to be selective about the attention you get.

12 Culinary Boner { 07.09.12 at 9:26 am }

Sorry Jane, but Lara and her pathetic excuse for a ‘reality’ show won’t last 5 seconds once Brynne unleashes her triple-E heavy artillery on screen.