Masterchef Australia – Surely They Could Make Conversation

I would have thought Heston Blummenthal was a good conversationalist or are these guys checking their Facebook fan pages or reading recaps of the show?

It is doubtful Heston is looking at Australian dating sites even though he split with his wife last year he apparently is now in a relationship with cookbook author Suzanne Pirrett according to the UK Telegraph. Also he talks about opening a restaurant in Australia.

I took this photo off Gary Mehigan’s Twitter feed. He is on twitter at @crispycrackling which he took on set the day Heston was there.

What do you think they are looking at? But hopefully it might be this article from the NY Mag called Happy Birthday iPhone You Have Ruined Everything.

1 Bolders { 07.02.12 at 2:59 pm }

They’re exchanging phone numbers.
Like little school girls.

2 JStar { 07.02.12 at 3:06 pm }

George: “Hey, yeah! Heston, yeah? Took a picture of Kylie as she walked back to the table. Pwhowr! See that ponytail of hers swishing, left right, left right, yeah? Really keeps me on my toes! Yeah?”

Heston: “Yeah. Shouldn’t we be interrupting the contestants with asinine questions now?”

Matt: “Not yet. Wait till the last five minutes. That really pisses them off. And speaking of pissed off, I’m texting you these red pants that Andrew wears.”

Heston: “Wow! You weren’t kidding. That’s stop-sign red! You sure he’s straight with that walking and bright coloured clothing?”

Matt: “Well…..who am I to judge? People in glass houses….”

George: “Shh!! Yeah? I’m about to beat my high score in Angry Birds! Yeah?”

3 Daze { 07.02.12 at 3:20 pm }

Hopefully they are reading your blog RR

4 Bolders { 07.02.12 at 3:34 pm }

George -whoa! what’s with the pinkie raised in the air???

5 Georgie { 07.03.12 at 11:57 am }

A 3 stooges making meaningful conversation – drool, chomp, gobble, gobble, num, num, num, slaver, gulp, burp!

6 Culinary Boner { 07.04.12 at 11:07 am }