Being Lara Bingle – Not Sure What The Point Of India Was
Well a quick summary of the Being Lara Bingle episode for those who missed it:
- Being bumped by Kelly Cutrone and then Lara sighing how you can’t rely on anyone. Clearly thinking having to work is not a good excuse;
- Meet with an Aussie expat in LA who is a stylist and appeared to not know that her fiancee was Michael Clark, however then gushed at her how good it was to see her;
- That stylist is also going to be in a reality TV show;
- Fly to India lie in a hotel, go and eat chapati’s with a very poor family, have an epiphany about whether she needs all those material goods, then gush five minutes later with happiness when the palm reader reveals she will have a lot of money;
- Reveal that when Michael Clark is in India he does not leave his hotel room and just orders room service;
- Meet the stalker call centre guy Jason and then pay him out after they left about him being besotted by her – what did she expect?
- Stalker call centre guy Jason revealed he was a better conversationalist than Lara;
- Have a montage of what she has done in India including buying some food for some poor kids;
- Next week’s preview we see Lara getting naked for a shoot with GQ, because it is a high end publication this is seen to be classy.